Clores Flowers

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jane at Clores Flowers is amazingly talented. We were working with a budget - who isn't? - and she was completely respectful of those numbers. We wanted our wedding to be a Spanish theme, and she jumped right in and started developing some great possibilities. She took my ideas and turned them into stunning floral arrangements that wowed everyone who attended our wedding. When we arrived at the church, we realized that we'd somehow ordered one mother's corsage too few - disaster! I called Jane, and she came in and threw together another corsage within half an hour. She saved the day! Consummate professional, really creative, warm and friendly. The whole deal - definitely use Clores!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers for my fall wedding were beautiful! The staff were very accommodating, polite & professional. All the flowers (bouquets & centerpieces) were breathtaking. Thank you!
Eric & Cindy Smith

• Wedding: 11/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with the ladies at Clores. It was not even a question who I would choose for my florist after seeing the amazing work that Clores did for my sister's wedding back in 2009, and I will say that once again, Jane and June did not dissapoint! The flowers for my wedding this past weekend were absolutely gorgeous -- they were classic, yet still unique, which is exactly what I had wanted. I do not know a ton about flowers so it was great to work with women who could make suggestions based on the ideas that I had. As I was making decisions, they were able to show me flowers and piece things together so I could better decide the colors/flowers that I wanted to use. They made great suggestions that I would never have otherwise thought of and they made me centerpiece samples months before the wedding too! To say that I was so thrilled when I saw the final product is an understatement. I received so many compliments on the flowers throughout the day/night!

Not only did the women do a fabulous job on the flowers, but they were easy to work with, and professional, throughout the entire wedding process. It was nice to work with a vendor who reached out to me to make appointments and made sure that we were handling business in a timely matter. Thank you again, Clores, for doing such amazing work - I definitely plan to use them again in the future!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

what can i say- I am actually depressed that my wedding is over because i wont see my FAVORITE ladies as much. We worked together during the entire process( engagement party and shower too). I walked in the flower shop one day with an idea in my head of what i wanted my centerpiece to look like. I gave them a few ideas of what i wanted and when i came back a few days later i was blown away. The centerpiece was even more amazing than the dramatic one i had in my head. My engagement party, shower, and wedding centerpieces were the most beautiful things i have ever seen and fit my personality perfectly. The ladies knew exactly what i would like and were so professional and reasonably priced. I cant wait for my next party, so i can hire them again to make my next event beautiful and glamorous..

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Jane and June, at Clores Flowers, and the absolutely gorgeous flowers they provided for our daughter's wedding. Our daughter loves to cook and we asked to have the flowers reflect her love of cooking wherever possible. There were herbs and greens used in the bouquets, in the church and in several centerpieces. The creative and imaginative arrangements were breathtaking and many, many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were.

The wedding reception was held in a tent and the flowers were stunning and a perfect enhancement to the overall look of the tent.

I should also say that Jane was extremely professional, and also very conscious of our budget. I think we got amazing arrangements for an extremely reasonable price.

I can't say enough about how much Clores Flowers contributed to the success of our reception. I am so grateful to both Jane and June for their ability to listen to us and make our vision a reality. I HIGHLY recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful flowers! Great people to work with!

• Wedding: 03/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We shopped around to many florist in the area before we found Clores Flowers. We met with the designers and knew from our first meeting that they would take the time to create the vision we had in mind for our flowers. Our expectations were not only met but were surpassed! When the flowers were delivered it was beyond what I could have ever hoped for. My bridal bouquet was so gorgeous as were all the flowers. Everyone at the wedding commented about how beautiful our arrangements were. Thanks to Jane and her professional, caring staff our flowers set the tone for one of the most beautiful day of our lives!
Thank you Jane and June for your time and talent. Amazing!!

• Wedding: 01/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jane and her team are fabulous. Her willingness to work around your schedule and budget is great. The flowers were gorgeous and I couldnt have asked for anything more.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's wedding was a day to remember. Flowers by J. Clores were unique, fresh and centerpieces lasted for days afterwards for the guests who took them home. Jane and her staff were attentive, helpful and always there with a suggestion to keep us within budget without compromising the beauty of the florals.
We continue to order flowers for Clores for all our special occasions...They are the best!!!

Marianne and Frank Traina

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
973-744-2291
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards