Clinton String Quartet

Clinton String Quartet

Favorite
Syracuse, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The band seems very professional and we are highly anticipating listening to them for the first time before we make our final decision. Our contact with the company has been almost entirely through email and they are so quick to response. We would highly recommend them for a part of your wedding.

Services Used: Band

I had hired the Clinton String Quartet to play music for my ceremony and cocktail hour for my grand wedding at Turning Stone Resort & Casino in Verona, NY. They had played beautiful classical and baroque music out on the Great Lawn, behind the lodge at Turning Stone and also at the Shenandoah Club House. They did a wonderful job and were so easy to coordinate with.

We were so happy we had chosen them to play for the best day of our lives. They made the ceremony perfect.

Services Used: Band

The Clinton String Quartet was so easy to work with and they are all excellent at what they do. I dealt with them through email mostly then had one phone conversation with them to briefly discuss ceremony details about a week before the wedding. They performed our ceremony music. I didn't even speak to them the day of the wedding and everything went flawlessly.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

FANTASTIC!!!! I dealt with them entirely through e-mail, they showed up perfectly on time, and left right after the ceremony. I never had to direct them or anything; their professionalism was top notch, as was the quality of their performance. Worth every penny, and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

AMAZING! They were the absolute best vendor at my wedding!!