Clinton String Quartet

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had hired the Clinton String Quartet to play music for my ceremony and cocktail hour for my grand wedding at Turning Stone Resort & Casino in Verona, NY. They had played beautiful classical and baroque music out on the Great Lawn, behind the lodge at Turning Stone and also at the Shenandoah Club House. They did a wonderful job and were so easy to coordinate with.

We were so happy we had chosen them to play for the best day of our lives. They made the ceremony perfect.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Band
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Clinton String Quartet was so easy to work with and they are all excellent at what they do. I dealt with them through email mostly then had one phone conversation with them to briefly discuss ceremony details about a week before the wedding. They performed our ceremony music. I didn't even speak to them the day of the wedding and everything went flawlessly.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FANTASTIC!!!! I dealt with them entirely through e-mail, they showed up perfectly on time, and left right after the ceremony. I never had to direct them or anything; their professionalism was top notch, as was the quality of their performance. Worth every penny, and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a thing!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! They were the absolute best vendor at my wedding!!

• Wedding: 12/10/2011