CLB Photography

Value
Flexibility
Zana
05/10/2015

We love them! Chris and Suzanne are awesome!! Chris photographed our engagement session almost two years ago and both Chris and Suzanne photographed our wedding that took place on Sunday, May 10th. They both are such wonderful people. Their humor makes the session more fun and engaging. They are not the typical boring photographers. Our bridal party loved them. My husband and I would definitely recommend CLB photography!

Kate
05/02/2015

Chris and fawn were awesome on our wedding day. Reliable and fawn was with me every step of the way to make sure I looked great in every photo. They were also kind to both of our families and Chris made lots of jokes to keep us going. I love them both. After the family portraits they were like ghosts at the reception but every once and a while would pull us off if they felt inspired by a great shot. Can't wait to work with them again at our post wedding photo shoot!

Jess
05/02/2015

Suzanne and CLB were amazing at our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

We hired CLB Photography because they offer a different perspective on wedding photos. Chris LoBue and his partner provided us with such beautiful photos. They captured our special moments and made it unique. Not only are they creative but they made taking pictures so much fun.

LJ411
04/11/2015

I don't even know where to begin.... Chris, Suzanne and Fawn are nothing short of Rockstars when it comes to Wedding Photography.

My husband and I met with Suzanne months ago to discuss photography options for our wedding and our engagement pictures. We were at ease from the first minute and hired CLB the same night. Chris took some amazing engagement pictures, we were thrilled with the result. He captured the love we felt for each other in a way I never could have imagined. It made us incredibly excited for the Wedding Day.

Fawn, Chris and Suzanne all shared in photographing our Wedding. They all make posing for the camera incredibly fun, and are not afraid of anything when it comes to getting the best shot. I cannot wait to get our pictures back - I know they will be nothing short of amazing.

If you are in the Tri-State area do yourself a favor and hire them. You will not be disappointed!!!

Rose
10/10/2014

To Chris, Fawn, & Samantha,

We just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for being absolutely, unbelievably amazing on our special day on October 10, 2014! (Even though we already knew you would be!)

From the time you showed up till the very end, you were absolutely fantastic! You made us feel comfortable, reminded us to take every moment in and make our day the way we wanted it but especially to breath! LOLOL

We were beyond excited to have our reveal done at stone street...that was our favorite moment and you guys helped create that memory for us! It was truly an unforgettable moment.

You guys made the day SO MUCH fun and enjoyable! Everyone couldn't stop talking about you guys and how much they loved working with you and how you guys were the perfect fit for us! And we couldn't agree more!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding the most unforgettable time of our lives!

We CANNOT wait to see all the pictures! We know they are gonna be ridiculously awesome!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Love,
Rose & Umberto

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Fawn did a phenomenal job capturing our whole wedding from start to finish. From the minute we met with Chris, 2 years ago, at a wedding show we knew this was our photographer. He made us feel comfortable and it was like we knew him for years. He did an amazing job on our E session, in which we had a blast shooting, and people are still talking about the pictures. Fast forward to the wedding day / night and both Chris and Fawn became apart of our wedding. They were apart of our bridal Party and took incredible shots at the church, venue, homes etc. They are a lot of fun, professional, and truly are the best in the business. We have found our photographers to use for future important events! Thank you CLB for making our day special!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Fawn were by far the best photographers I could have possibly had for our wedding day! We were with Chris from the start through our engagement photos, wedding planning sessions and the big day. He is so creative and passionate about his work that it gave us great confidence in him. He can take any idea that you might have and make it twenty times greater! In addition, we had the pleasure to work with Fawn the day of our wedding and she was incredible too. From not knowing her until the morning of our wedding, she made my time with her so comfortable, fun and so easy to work with!
I without a doubt would recommend CLB to anyone for their wedding day. Working with them is so incredibly enjoyable and you can be guaranteed that they will surpass your expectations. We have had our proofs for a few weeks now and they are all so beautiful I cannot make up my mind which ones I love the most. I am so grateful for CLB and the memories they helped to create for our wedding day.

Monica
06/13/2014

Very easy to work with. The photographers were very nice and professional. Had a great time with them.

Private User
Recently Married

Chris and Fawn were amazing. All the photos we saw while we were still honeymooning or just because they wanted to show us as the day went out were simply amazing ! We recently just got our photos and they were breath taking ! Thanks for capturing all the memories of our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

When we first met with Suzanne at the CLB studio, my husband and I told her how uncomfortable we were in front of the camera and that we desperately needed help on our wedding day. The day of our wedding we never felt more at ease being photographed. Suzanne and Eric made getting our pictures taken fun, easy and enjoyable! They went beyond the standard wedding poses and went the extra mile to get some very unique pictures for us (not everyone gets pictures in a '57 Bel Air!). Our families and wedding party loved being around Suzanne and Eric all day and could not stop commenting how wonderful they were. We were thrilled to see the first of our pictures posted on facebook and love what we have seen so far! We cannot wait to see the rest! They say you get what you pay for and they were worth every cent! Thank you Suzanne and Eric for capturing our day - we would reccomend them to anyone & everyone we know!

Services Used: Photography

I don't know where to begin !! After searching through multiple photographers we came across CLB Photography and we were hooked! Our vision was to have a stylized/ editorial engagement session and a modern edge at our wedding. Suzanne immediately contacted us and said her husband Chris lives for stylized photo shoots, and this is TRUE ! Chris understood our vision for both shoots engagement and wedding! We can't stop starring at our photos ! Our guests LOVE them ! If you are looking for unique , edgy , fun , not your normal boring wedding photos- LOOK NO FURTHER! Trust me! We want to thank Chris, Suzanne , and Sam for making all of our dreams come true! and for creating great AWESOME memories for us! We will be using CLB again perhaps a trash the dress shoot or just because !

Love
Michelle & Augie
xo

Todd
05/10/2014

Chris and Sam were the photographers at our wedding and they did an amazing job. Very creative and absolutely friendly. They were on point the entire time and went above and beyond no matter the situation. Highly recommend them for any event.

Stephanie
05/10/2014

Clb was the best decision me and my husband made during our wedding process! They Are absolutely incredible!!! They make you feel so comfortable, and capture such incredible moments. They encourage you and your significant others unique qualities while bringing them to life!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!! We love Chris and Sam they Were our photographers!!! Rock on guys!!!

Kristina
05/09/2014

Chris and Eric were amazing, not only did my family LOVE them(and that's not easy we're both from massive families) I also had guests that enjoyed them and joked around with them. All of my guests couldn't wait to see the photos once they saw the sneak peaks on fb, the wait was beyond worth it. I think the hardest decision is what pictures to use, they are that good!!! Clb was the best choice for us and even had a few engaged couples at the wedding asking for their information. They have the creative eye and professionalism any bride would want and plus they make you feel like family when you see them, they are def the best!! We had "our" photos planned but family photos and bridal party we let Chris and Eric take charge and we ended up in a volleyball pit playing with the bridal party, talk about lightening the mood after dealing with family, looking back those little moments really helped make my day that much more special. They want you to enjoy your day and give you space but get all those amazing pictures you want. I can't say enough About them.

Services Used: Photography

I've been to weddings where the photographers are boring, mean, impatient, and the photos feel staged and phony. This can have a horrible effect on your whole wedding day and really annoy you, your bridal party, family, and guests. This was definitely NOT the case with Chris, Keith, and Sam at CLB. From the moment we met Chris, he had us laughing and feeling extremely comfortable. He got to know my family and bridal party and really understood what was most important to us and made sure to capture the right things and moments. He helped me throughout the day by keeping everything on schedule and made great decisions based on time, weather, and other unexpected things that came up. Sam and Keith were super nice and even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres. They were so fun to be around and helped pose everyone beautifully. They are so creative and showed us sneak peaks of great shots they captured throughout the day. Chris, Sam, and Keith went over and beyond for us at our wedding and were so great and easy to work with. We can't thank them enough. We had so much fun and are so happy we found them. So if you want amazing, beautiful pictures and a fun, happy wedding day, you can't go wrong with CLB :)