CLB Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The entire crew at CLB is amazing. I must append this review by saying so far we've only done our engagement session. For a more detailed review of CLB from me check out their FB page as it does not have character limitations (like this site). The cliff notes version of that review is that CLB is awesome. The personality of everyone that works there is great. Their creativity is unmatched. As the future groom who is financing the wedding, every decision we make for our event is thoroughly vetted. I wasn't crazy about the idea of the engagement session but it turned out great. The pics were really good plus I was dreading having to do it but not only did the photographers make me feel at ease it turned out to be a lot of fun! I'll update this review after the wedding. So far, so great!

Services Used: Photography

Suzanne is wonderful! From the moment we met her & saw her work we knew that she was the photographer for us. Prices are reasonable which seems hard to find when booking a wedding. I was referred to CLB from a friend & our venue & I will definitely be referring more friends to them.

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely loved everything about working with CLB!! My husband and I knew from the moment we met the team at the Red Bank Wedding Walk that these were the photographers for us! When a family emergency came up unexpectedly for one of our scheduled photographers, a friend came up to take his place and worked seamlessly with Suzanne. My husband and I were never even aware that there were any issues and everything was taken care of before arriving at our locations. There were no cheesy photographs taken and Suzanne and Josh helped to make everyone in the wedding party comfortable while taking our pictures. All of our family and friends had so much fun taking the photos and they even had us doing stuff we wouldn't normally do, like taking pictures in the median of a highway and in a giant field! The photographers at CLB have such an eye for quality pictures and just the few that we have seen so far prove that they are so worth hiring for anyone's special day!! Thank you Suzanne and Josh for making our wedding day such a memorable one and we cannot wait to see the final product!
Love,
Sam and Chris

Zana
05/10/2015

We love them! Chris and Suzanne are awesome!! Chris photographed our engagement session almost two years ago and both Chris and Suzanne photographed our wedding that took place on Sunday, May 10th. They both are such wonderful people. Their humor makes the session more fun and engaging. They are not the typical boring photographers. Our bridal party loved them. My husband and I would definitely recommend CLB photography!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Fawn were so much fun, and they really ran the show on our wedding day. We have amazing photos, even folks who were nervous, or are normally awkwardly unphotogenic looked like professional models in our shots, even our "extra" shots. I can't believe how natural and suave we looked. I wish we had done engagement photos with CLB, but we'll definitely use them again for something. Very much recommend!

Kate
05/02/2015

Chris and fawn were awesome on our wedding day. Reliable and fawn was with me every step of the way to make sure I looked great in every photo. They were also kind to both of our families and Chris made lots of jokes to keep us going. I love them both. After the family portraits they were like ghosts at the reception but every once and a while would pull us off if they felt inspired by a great shot. Can't wait to work with them again at our post wedding photo shoot!

Jess
05/02/2015

Suzanne and CLB were amazing at our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

We hired CLB Photography because they offer a different perspective on wedding photos. Chris LoBue and his partner provided us with such beautiful photos. They captured our special moments and made it unique. Not only are they creative but they made taking pictures so much fun.

LJ411
04/11/2015

I don't even know where to begin.... Chris, Suzanne and Fawn are nothing short of Rockstars when it comes to Wedding Photography.

My husband and I met with Suzanne months ago to discuss photography options for our wedding and our engagement pictures. We were at ease from the first minute and hired CLB the same night. Chris took some amazing engagement pictures, we were thrilled with the result. He captured the love we felt for each other in a way I never could have imagined. It made us incredibly excited for the Wedding Day.

Fawn, Chris and Suzanne all shared in photographing our Wedding. They all make posing for the camera incredibly fun, and are not afraid of anything when it comes to getting the best shot. I cannot wait to get our pictures back - I know they will be nothing short of amazing.

If you are in the Tri-State area do yourself a favor and hire them. You will not be disappointed!!!

Rose
10/10/2014

To Chris, Fawn, & Samantha,

We just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for being absolutely, unbelievably amazing on our special day on October 10, 2014! (Even though we already knew you would be!)

From the time you showed up till the very end, you were absolutely fantastic! You made us feel comfortable, reminded us to take every moment in and make our day the way we wanted it but especially to breath! LOLOL

We were beyond excited to have our reveal done at stone street...that was our favorite moment and you guys helped create that memory for us! It was truly an unforgettable moment.

You guys made the day SO MUCH fun and enjoyable! Everyone couldn't stop talking about you guys and how much they loved working with you and how you guys were the perfect fit for us! And we couldn't agree more!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding the most unforgettable time of our lives!

We CANNOT wait to see all the pictures! We know they are gonna be ridiculously awesome!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Love,
Rose & Umberto

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Fawn did a phenomenal job capturing our whole wedding from start to finish. From the minute we met with Chris, 2 years ago, at a wedding show we knew this was our photographer. He made us feel comfortable and it was like we knew him for years. He did an amazing job on our E session, in which we had a blast shooting, and people are still talking about the pictures. Fast forward to the wedding day / night and both Chris and Fawn became apart of our wedding. They were apart of our bridal Party and took incredible shots at the church, venue, homes etc. They are a lot of fun, professional, and truly are the best in the business. We have found our photographers to use for future important events! Thank you CLB for making our day special!

Beth
09/27/2014

Chris and Sam photographed our wedding at Watermark a few weeks ago, and it was an absolutely perfect event. Chris made certain that all of our special moments were captured. He ensured that my husband and I had lots of time alone together for our own pictures so that we never forget those special moments early in the day. Thanks for everything Chris and Sam!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Fawn were by far the best photographers I could have possibly had for our wedding day! We were with Chris from the start through our engagement photos, wedding planning sessions and the big day. He is so creative and passionate about his work that it gave us great confidence in him. He can take any idea that you might have and make it twenty times greater! In addition, we had the pleasure to work with Fawn the day of our wedding and she was incredible too. From not knowing her until the morning of our wedding, she made my time with her so comfortable, fun and so easy to work with!
I without a doubt would recommend CLB to anyone for their wedding day. Working with them is so incredibly enjoyable and you can be guaranteed that they will surpass your expectations. We have had our proofs for a few weeks now and they are all so beautiful I cannot make up my mind which ones I love the most. I am so grateful for CLB and the memories they helped to create for our wedding day.

Monica
06/13/2014

Very easy to work with. The photographers were very nice and professional. Had a great time with them.

Private User
1+ year ago

Chris and Fawn were amazing. All the photos we saw while we were still honeymooning or just because they wanted to show us as the day went out were simply amazing ! We recently just got our photos and they were breath taking ! Thanks for capturing all the memories of our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

When we first met with Suzanne at the CLB studio, my husband and I told her how uncomfortable we were in front of the camera and that we desperately needed help on our wedding day. The day of our wedding we never felt more at ease being photographed. Suzanne and Eric made getting our pictures taken fun, easy and enjoyable! They went beyond the standard wedding poses and went the extra mile to get some very unique pictures for us (not everyone gets pictures in a '57 Bel Air!). Our families and wedding party loved being around Suzanne and Eric all day and could not stop commenting how wonderful they were. We were thrilled to see the first of our pictures posted on facebook and love what we have seen so far! We cannot wait to see the rest! They say you get what you pay for and they were worth every cent! Thank you Suzanne and Eric for capturing our day - we would reccomend them to anyone & everyone we know!