Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists

Value
Flexibility
ksalango
09/07/2013

Troy with Chris Dunn, Classical Guitar Ceremonies Inc. recently played at our wedding ceremony on Sept. 7, 2013 at the Lansdowne Resort. I would absolutely recommend Troy and Chris Dunn to anyone looking for a beautiful classical guitar sound at their wedding. They were so very easy to work and plan with and were very professional, accommodating and flexible. Our guests (and of course us!) loved the classical guitar, it was truly beautiful!

Private User
08/17/2013

Chris played guitar for our rehearsal dinner and he was awesome. Our guests loved the range of music (classical to Beatles and beyond). Chris also was extremely professional and responsive and so helpful leading up to the event and throughout. I highly recommend him for any music occasion.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

When something seems easy it is usually because the person doing it is an expert at their craft. Chris provided the audio backdrop that helped create the ambiance we wanted for our wedding. Unfortunately, we were out of earshot for most of the playing but our guests reported that it was simply lovely.

Chris worked with us to help us choose our entrance song which for us set the tone of the ceremony. He remained patient and upbeat, even when we had trouble describing what we wanted.

All in all, soothing, romantic music and a really nice guy as well. Couldn't be more pleased.

R&R

Services Used: Ceremony Music

His music provided such a romantic atmosphere during the ceremony. I could not have asked for a better musician to play for my wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and supportirve throughout the whole wedding planning process. I would recommend him to any bride. They will not regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We were looking a little different from a traditional quartet and found Classical Guitar Ceremonies. All the reviews were spectacular but unfortunately Chris was already booked. Instead, Mark was available and we went ahead and booked him for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Communication was great and always very responsive. Chris gave us good suggestions for music. On the day of the wedding, Mark was very punctual and brought all of the equipment he needed. Many of our guests told us afterwards that they really enjoyed the music, especially the latin theme during cocktail hour.

Mark was definitely one of our easiest vendors to work with and I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Chris Dunn played at our outdoor wedding ceremony in August. He arrived early, was dressed handsomely and is a very kind, professional and talented musician. We were moved and delighted to hear him play at our ceremony. We wanted a specific song not in his repertoire for our ceremony exit, so he was able to obtain and adapt the music for our purpose. So many of the guests commented on how lovely the music was, that it was nice to hear some not-so-traditional wedding music selections, and that it was a really nice touch to have a guitarist versus some of the more traditional choices. It made for a casual, but still very elegant feel, which is exactly what Iwe wanted! I also appreciated Chris' responsiveness to my emails and working with me (the control freak) on my music selections. We couldn't have been more pleased and we will happily and highly recommend Chris to anyone. Mr. & Mrs. Poland

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Great job Chris! You seemed to know exactly what to do and where to be! That helped alot since I was so busy with last minute wedding details!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Chris Dunn provided the music for my wedding ceremony. The music was great; he was professional and responsive throughout the entire process which started months before. One of my concerns before acquiring Chris was selecting a musician from the web based on the sample provided on a website; the music played at the ceremony sounded just as good as the samples provided online.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Chris' music was beautiful and set the perfect tone for our daughter's wedding. He was responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Very talented! I would definitely recommend him.

Private User
2+ years ago

We worked with Chris Dunn for our ceremony and cocktail hour music and he was absolutely phenomenal!! We were so excited to find him after listening to countless other musicians and so excited that he would travel to our location to work with us! He was very professional and thorough (all via email and phone communication) and worked with us on timing, song selection and pricing! All of our guests said he was amazing and that it was such a nice touch to our wedding. Thank you Chris for being awesome and good luck on your own wedding planning!! Thank you, Jessica and Marco

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely wonderful music by Dan Lippel and very professional service by Chris and Dan. They were very easy to work with, accommodating and pleasant professionals. Highly recommended! thank you

limabgarcia
10/29/2011

Absolutely Pleased with Chris! He made the most important part of our wedding perfect...the music moved me and my husband (and everyone else)....

THANK YOU! :) Claudia

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Chris did an excellent job on the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding! It was played so beautifully and he made himself available to go over music selections well before the ceremony. It was never an issue reaching him or making last minute changes. Everyone was truly impressed. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! What an outstanding musician!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Chris's music is phenomenal. However, he is also helpful in selecting music and really cares about you. A few days before the wedding we added a candlelight ceremony and contacted hi. He was immediately responsive and communicated with us by e-mail and phone calls to make sure we selected the right music.

He is a gem and will help make your wedding very special!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Amazing! Chris Dunn played beautifully during our ceremony. He was so helpful in assisting us with our music choices and we couldn't have been happier working with him.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Save yourself time and simply hire Chris Dunn for your wedding ceremony music. It was lovely and perfect for my daughter’s outdoor ceremony.