Classic Photographers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Excellent customer service and great value in the price! Working with them has been a great pleasure! I would highly recommend them for your Photography and Videography service!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
1 person found this review helpful
Jessica
04/25/2015

I would highly recommend classic photographers! We had Brenden M. as our photographer at our wedding and he was amazing! We got our pictures within a week of the wedding and got so many compliments on how nice they were. About 2 weeks after our wedding we received a DVD in the mail with the rights to all the photos but prior to that we received a link so we could see the pictures early. Brenden M. even stayed 45 minutes later then he was scheduled to because he was having fun and wanted to take more photos! Also, at cocktail hour our second photographer made sure to cater to my every need (including making sure I had sips of my beverage between photos) I can not say enough great things about my experience with this company!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for your kind words. I have spoken to Brenden and he enjoyed shooting you and your husband. Your pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Jeremiah did a great job making sure you had everything you wanted. Thank you again for choosing Classic Photographers and congratulations on your nuptials!

Nicole
04/24/2015

My photographer Brandon was great! I loved the photos and he was very fun all night. The whole process of planning the wedding with classic photographers was very easy. They covered all the details before the wedding. Price was great. I just got my photos in and they look awesome!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Nicole! Thank you for the great feedback! Steve goes to great lengths to make sure your wedding planning is fun and easy. I was able to take a look at your wedding photos and you were such a beautiful bride! Brendan was able to get some great shots of you and your husband. Thank you again for choosing Classic Photographers! We were glad to be a part of your special day! Lauren Shapiro - Customer Service Manager

Recently Married

We got a package with two photographers and a album for very fair price. There was also $150 discount off our photo package because we rented the tuxes from the same place. We got the images early about 15 days after our wedding via digital download.
We also got a really cool gallery of all our wedding pictures. We love the pictures Everyone from Classic has been great to work with All the pictures look great if I had it to do all over again I would not change a thing.

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the five star review! We love to have happy customers, such as yourself! I would love to speak with you about the services you were provided. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at Lauren_S@classicweddingsgroup.com. Congratulations on your nuptials! Lauren Shapiro - Customer Service Manager

Services Used: Photography

We met Classic Photogrpaher’s at the bridal show after signing up with their sister company Classic Tuxedo for suit rentals they had good reviews and a helpful staff Jeremiah & Lauren with both very attentive and answered all my questions the whole way through the process. We got two photographers which was great our main photographer Faby could not have been nicer she is very sweet and was very good with my groom who hates having his picture taken I got all the pictures 18 days after the wedding even though the were not due till 30 days and we love our pictures I cant wait to see my album If you are looking for a professional company with great photos for a great price this is who you should use

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review everyone here at Classic works very hard to make sure our brides & grooms our happy with the services we provide. It means a lot to all of us be to acknowledged like this. Again thank you for letting Classic be part of your special day

Bill, Faby, Lauren, Jeremiah & the whole Classic team

Recently Married

I could not have been happier with Classic Photographers! Jeremiah was extremely helpful and always quick to respond to emails, even when I asked if there was a videographer available less than a week before the wedding! I was very grateful for that!
Our photographer Svitlana was wonderful! Very kind and it was very clear she knew what she was doing.

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your nuptials! We love to have happy customers, such as yourself! I would love to speak with you about the services you were provided. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at Lauren_S@classicweddingsgroup.com. Lauren Shapiro - Customer Service Manager

Danielle
03/28/2015

We were very happy with the service we received during the planning process, and couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with on the day of our wedding!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your kind words about Classic Photographers! Jeremiah is great at what he does, and I am glad that he was there to help you throughout your planning process. Your wedding photos came out beautiful, and Brian took some amazing shots of you on your special day. Thank you again for booking with us, and all of from Classic Photographers wish you and your husband nothing but happiness. Lauren - Customer Service Manager

Services Used: Photography

Chris Kisela was our local photographer here in Northern CA, and we loved him! He definitely knew what he was doing and his direction was just what we needed! He did everything we asked him to and then some. His photos turned out great! I never knew my HUSBAND and I could ever look like that!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Kristynne! Congratulations on your nuptials! Chris K is a great photographer and he was able to get some great images of you and your husband. Steve told me that you were a fantastic bride to work with. Thank you again for choosing Classic Photographers! Lauren Shapiro - Customer Service Manager

Myly
02/14/2015

It is so hard to book any vendor for a Valentine's Day wedding, but my friend recommended Classic Photographers. I gave them a call and spoke with Jeremiah who was very friendly, helpful, highly responsive, and took the time to explain the services and fees. I was happy to hear that they were available for the wedding, so I booked them immediately. On the day of my wedding they were punctual and ready to hit the ground running. Jose was my photographer for the day and she really wow'd us with her professionalism, kindness, and uncanny sense of direction when it came to posing. Her creativity was amazing in that she caught the most incredible shots of not only myself as the bride, but the whole wedding party. I couldn't wait to see our wedding album, and when we received it, it was better than I could have ever imagined. I am so pleased with the outstanding service, great prices, and absolutely masterful photography I experienced with Classic Photography! Kudos for making my magical day that much more special!

Recently Married

I never realized how stressful my wedding would be. Looking back, a lot of little things went wrong, but I'm so thankful that the big parts were done right. One of the things I'm so thankful for is Faby T, the photographer who took our wedding photos. She knew exactly the types of photos we wanted, and got a lot of great candids as well. Each of her photos captured a beautiful moment. She made us feel comfortable and was really helpful with our poses, even getting my husband to smile and act silly. Our wedding seems like a blur, but our photos remind us how great it really was. The photos are the most important part of a wedding, because they are a treasure you will have forever. Thank you, Faby!

Harper
11/16/2014

Faby, my photographer was AMAZING! She listened to what my ideas and expectations were, and we received exactly that! The studio manager Jeremiah was very responsive and we are just in love with our wedding album! Can't thank you guys enough!

Kathleen
11/08/2014

Classic Photographers was great to work with. Their prices fit our budget without losing services we wanted. The online payment method made it easy to make payments when it was convenient for us. Every email was responded to quickly and they reminded us when forms that were needed hadn't been filled out yet. And we LOVED the photographer, Robin, that we worked with.

Services Used: Photography

Jeremiah and the entire Classic Photography team was always helpful, professional, and quick to respond to emails. Having multiple services through one company was very convenient. I strongly encourage them.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

We adore Classic. We were referred to them by a friend. Steve in Manchester is phenomenal. I talked to him so much that now, after the wedding, it feels weird not having been in contact with him for 2 weeks. He was so patient! He also pulled strings to get some of our groomsmen tuxes last minute and really saved the day.
We chose Amos based on the good reviews here, but unfortunately he broke his leg 2 days before our wedding. When Steve called to tell me, he already had replacement options for me, and within 15 minutes of hanging up with Steve, Justin called me to go over what we wanted and to discuss his style. At the wedding Justin and his assistant Joe were incredible. They helped hold my dress, they impressed my photographer friends with their equipment, they suggested cool poses, and they were so patient with the 3 year old ring bearer who wanted to see every single photo he was in immediately after it was taken. They made us bring the lightsaber from the photo booth onto the dance floor and we got some hilarious shots! He even stayed an extra 15 minutes so we could get some end-of-night, walking out the door shots. He was a true professional and we loved working with him!
The photobooth came with our package. We originally didn't really want one, but I am glad we took it. James was excellent! We added our own props to match our wedding theme, and he laid all the props out and kept tabs on our personal items. He listened to my request to decorate the outside of the booth. I didnt have to worry about a thing.He encouraged people to have fun and even got chairs for the kids to stand on when they were barely visible on the screen. My guests raved about it, and I really liked that it was fully enclosed - that way people were able to loosen up and make funny faces without a line of people watching them.
I really loved working with Classic! Highly recommended!

acswett
10/17/2014

We had Brendan M. and we could not have asked for more. He works with his wife and have amazing chemistry together. They worked as a team to make sure my husband and I were positioned just right for the best picture. During the reception we had a complicated entrance and when we were moving faster than expected coming into the room, Brendan slid on his knees snapping away as he slid across the dance floor. This really showed his dedication to us as well as getting everything he could. Brendan was willing to work with us to get any shot that we wanted. We absolutely loved Brendan and will definitely use him in the future for other large life events. The pictures came back within a few weeks and were beautiful. If you get a photobook from Classic Photographers in your package, take advantage of it! The books are beautiful and the pages are thick almost like cardboard where it is impossible to bend them. You pick the pictures you want and the classic photography team puts together a beautiful layout, which you approve or ask for changes before it is sent for print. We accepted the very first layout, as it was perfect for us.

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Thank you for you kind words about your services with Classic Photographers! Brenden is a fantastic photographer and he was able to get some great images of your wedding. Congratulations on your nuptials! Lauren Shapiro - Customer Service Manager.

Catherine
10/11/2014

Our daughters wedding was made even more special thanks to the professionalism and responsiveness of both Stussin and Mike. Stussin captured every picture combination we asked for and did it with a smile. He kept us all calm and although we had morning rain showers he assured us it was better light for picture taking. Andit was.
When the sun appeared, immediately after the ceremony, we were able to take all the outdoor pictures we wanted. He and Mike were wonderful. Thank You,Thank you, thank you!!!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

It is great to hear how happy you were with us & thank you from both of us for having us be part of your special day. It was our pleasure & privilege to be part of your wedding. You were a great couple to work with. I wish you many, many happy years to come!

Stew, Mike & the whole Classic team:)