Classic Photographers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Love them! I cannot wait to see the final product after my wedding day!! My photographer Landon is incredible!!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Samantha! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your services from Classic Photographers! Landon is so much fun to work with, and he will take some beautiful pictures of your wedding day. If there is anything I can help you with please contact me at Lauren_S@classicweddingsgroup.com. Lauren Shapiro - Customer Service Manager

Recently Married

I used Classic Photographers for my photo booth rental. I ended up getting an email from them on Black Friday with a special on the booth and booked it right away. My husband and I always wanted a photo booth guestbook at our wedding and our guests had a blast with it! So many people went in multiple times throughout the night and we even had real life wedding crashers! We had so much fun and got a great deal on the booth because of the special. Our attendant was awesome and the company was super responsive along the way with any questions I had. I always had an answer within 10 minutes of writing an email to them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends! Great service 100%!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Shauna
07/10/2015

We had Brian C. as our photographer and are beyond pleased with our choice. He was personable and made everyone feel comfortable. The photos came out lovely, too! Plus, the interest free payment plan that Classic Photographers offers made this the easiest vendor to pay. Also, the photos were delivered quickly after the wedding and our emails were always responded to in a timely manner.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Brian C. is absolutely wonderful! He has such a great personality and really ensures that you're comfortable and you're having fun when he is taking pictures. I decided to do a boudoir session as a wedding gift for my husband-to-be and I felt completely at ease! The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and I had such a great time. On the day of the wedding my groom was equally impressed with Brian and really had a blast while we were taking pictures. I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding!

Additionally, Jeremiah was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, always answering my emails right away.

I would highly recommend Classic Photographers --Brian in particular!

Hi Jenna,
Thank you for your kind words! Brian is one of the best photographers we have, so I have no doubt that he got some beautiful pictures of you and your husband. We wish you nothing but happiness in the future! It has been a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! Kind regards, Lauren Shapiro Customer Service Manager

Recently Married

My Husband and I just recently got married on 07/03/2015. Our photographer was Brian Currier w/ Classic Photographer. We had the pleasure of working with Brian for our engagement photos last year and we were over the moon on how well they came out. He took over 300 photos for our engagement and I think when we got our wedding photos back we were well over 2,000. He does an amazing job with being personable and just having a good time with us. My guests and family had nothing but great things to say about Brian. Classic Photographers is a great group and gave us an amazing deal. I could not have picked a better Photographer to capture the BEST day of our lives.

Services Used: Photography

From the very beginning, Jeremiah was extremely helpful and responsive to any questions we had. He sent periodic emails to check in, and always answered our questions within a day (usually the same day though). Our photographer for our engagement session and wedding was Hannah C. She was absolutely amazing. She captured all the perfect moments and our pictures were so beautiful! Not only that, but less than a month after our wedding, we were able to view them online. Our DVD will be in the mail soon, and we get to select photos for our album that they'll design for us. We paid significantly less than what we would have paid with other photographers, but the quality of service was the same.

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Ashley! Thank you for your kind words about our company! Jeremiah works hard to make sure that every bride is happy, such as yourself. Hannah is a great photographer and I know that she got some great pictures of you and your husband. Congratulations on your nuptials! Kind regards, Lauren Shapiro Customer Service Manager

Recently Married

Excellent customer service and great value in the price! Working with them has been a great pleasure! I would highly recommend them for your Photography and Videography service!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
1 person found this review helpful
Brittany
06/20/2015

Classic Photographers just shot my wedding this June and they were amazing! The photographer was so friendly and laid back, and the package options were very reasonable. We even got a free engagement shoot and photo book!

Services Used: Photography

We cannot thank everyone at Classic enough for everything!

From the initial meeting with Jeremiah to the correspondence after the wedding; has been more than we could have asked for.

I don’t even know where to start with the compliments!

You guys worked with our budget and our wants and needs to custom design a package for us which was great as some companies it’s very “cookie cutter” and what you see is what you get.

Our photographer Justin was great, coming to Mass from NH to do our engagement shoot and was very patient and I am sure spent more time with us than planned. Then the day of the wedding… oh my God both him and his assistant Eric were fabulous.

The pictures came out better than I thought they would. Not that I questioned their talent but sometimes we’re not the most photogenic group. HaHa

Seeing my pictures for the 1st time brought back all of the memories from that day along with some tears and laughs, and every time I look at them I swear there’s something new. EVERYTHING I asked Justin and Eric to capture they did… and more!!!

I will recommend Classic to anyone who is looking for a Photographer!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Angela and Eric Mueller

Recently Married

Photos came out great! Faby and her assistant were wonderful ! Compared to other photographers cannot bet Classic's prices!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review everyone here at Classic photographers works very hard to make sure our brides & grooms are happy with the services we provide and we try hard to deliver a great value. It means a lot to all of us be to acknowledged like this.

Again thank you for letting Classic Photographers be part of your special day.

Thank you from Faby, Lauren, Jeremiah & the whole Classic team

Services Used: Photography

We met Classic Photogrpaher’s at the bridal show after signing up with their sister company Classic Tuxedo for suit rentals they had good reviews and a helpful staff Jeremiah & Lauren with both very attentive and answered all my questions the whole way through the process. We got two photographers which was great our main photographer Faby could not have been nicer she is very sweet and was very good with my groom who hates having his picture taken I got all the pictures 18 days after the wedding even though the were not due till 30 days and we love our pictures I cant wait to see my album If you are looking for a professional company with great photos for a great price this is who you should use

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review everyone here at Classic works very hard to make sure our brides & grooms our happy with the services we provide. It means a lot to all of us be to acknowledged like this. Again thank you for letting Classic be part of your special day

Bill, Faby, Lauren, Jeremiah & the whole Classic team

GREAT SERVICE! SO HELPFUL AND MADE THE PROCESS OF PLANNING SO EASY

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your kind words about the great service you received! We take great pride in trying to give people the best customer service possible. I hope you love the images that we provided to you. It has been a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Kind regards, Lauren Shapiro Customer Service Manager

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Photography, Videography

Excellent photos! Working with Barbara was a dream. She did my “save the date” photos and engagement photos as well as my wedding photos. Everything came out awesome. She really goes above and beyond. She even made time to come into Boston and do walkthrough with my husband and I a week before the wedding. I would highly recommend her wedding photography.

Hi Carla,
Congratulations on your nuptials! Thank you for your kind words about Classic Photographers. Barbara was able to get some great pictures of you and your groom! It was a great pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations on your nuptials! Kind regards, Lauren Shapiro Customer Service Manager

Services Used: Photography

My favorite thing about Classic Photography is that you can choose from a large selection of photographers without the price structure changing, which allowed us to choose a photographer whose portfolio matched our personal style.

My photographer, Brendan Mercure (who also runs Mercure Photography), was AMAZING. I LOVED the way both my wedding and engagement photos came out, but on top of that, Brendan was so relaxed and confident throughout my wedding that I never worried about whether or not the pictures were going to come out well. Even when I accidentally threw my bouquet before Brendan was able to set his camera up, I was in good hands--he cleverly pulled me aside and we staged the bouquet toss as if it was happening again--and from the close-ups he took, you wouldn't know that there was no one behind me!

Brendan and his wife Alycia (who was my 2nd photographer) made a great team, and helped my formal portrait photos to go by quickly so that I could spend more of my wedding enjoying time with my guests. Between the two of them, they had a lot of great ideas for our couples' photos, and Alycia even moved pieces of my hair out of the way so they wouldn't be in my face in the pictures. Despite there being two of them and a lot of equipment, they were as deft as ninjas, and did not distract or block the views of our guests.

I cannot thank Classic Photography enough for allowing me to have an amazing photographer at my wedding for a price I could actually afford! The company runs promotions very frequently, so check the website often!

In addition to the awesome value of the services they provide, Classic Photographers was professional, helpful, and responsive in every aspect of planning and executing my wedding photography. I completed many surveys and phone calls to describe exactly what I wanted and how the details of the wedding would play out, and my preferences were respected and implemented every time. I could not recommend them more!

Hi Elise,
Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear how much you loved Brendan and your wedding pictures! Brendan is one of the best photographers we have and he ensures that all of his brides are happy ones. It has been a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, and we wish you nothing but happiness in the future! Kind regards, Lauren Shapiro Customer Service Manager

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
1 person found this review helpful
Jessica
04/25/2015

I would highly recommend classic photographers! We had Brenden M. as our photographer at our wedding and he was amazing! We got our pictures within a week of the wedding and got so many compliments on how nice they were. About 2 weeks after our wedding we received a DVD in the mail with the rights to all the photos but prior to that we received a link so we could see the pictures early. Brenden M. even stayed 45 minutes later then he was scheduled to because he was having fun and wanted to take more photos! Also, at cocktail hour our second photographer made sure to cater to my every need (including making sure I had sips of my beverage between photos) I can not say enough great things about my experience with this company!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for your kind words. I have spoken to Brenden and he enjoyed shooting you and your husband. Your pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Jeremiah did a great job making sure you had everything you wanted. Thank you again for choosing Classic Photographers and congratulations on your nuptials!

Now I'm Mrs. L
04/25/2015

I found Classic Photographers after meeting them at a bridal show, and also because a friend used them for her wedding. After receiving quotes from other photographers, the package they were offering sounded too good to be true. My husband and I went on and met with them and found out they were exactly what we were looking for. We were able to choose our photographer based on examples of their work. Looking through the books, I saw a familiar face. I was looking at a celebrity’s beautiful wedding album!!! (I do not think I am aloud to say who they were.) Needless to say, I booked that photographer, Robin G, on the spot for our April 25, 2015 wedding. Classic made the whole process so easy. I was able to further customize their bridal show package, taking out services that I did not need, and adding things I did need, all at an amazing price, My contact with them was Jeremiah, and he was quick to respond to any questions, and got me in touch with the actual photographer when I wanted to speak with her. As for Robin, what a great choice she turned to too be. She got all of the shots I wanted, and some others that I did not even know I wanted. She was also a blast to work with. We also had a second shooter, Bill, who was just as fun and nice. After the wedding, we got all of our edited shots on a CD in record time, and were able to choose what we wanted in our album. We are also included in the album design process so we get exactly what we want. I am glad we went with Classic Photographers. Soon we will have a beautiful album to remember our day. I can’t wait.

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Hi Crystal! Thank you for your kind words about the services provided to you by Classic Photographers! Robin is so much fun to work with, and she was able to get some beautiful shots of you and your now husband. Your album is going to turn out to be amazing! It has been a pleasure to be a part of your wedding planning. Congratulations on your nuptials! Lauren Shapiro -Customer Service Manager.