Classic Candy Buffet

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judy is the best at what she does. I swear she was God sent! The Classic Candy Buffet was the best treat ever. Everyone loved it!! I know the kids did. This was one of the best idea. Just think I saw this display at a Bridal Show. The display was awesome! Who needs favors when you have CANDY!!!!

If you want something unique get a candy buffet from Classic Candy Buffet. Trust me it will be totally worth it. Thanks Judy!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond for my bridal shower favors and all my friends LOVED them! Classic Candy Buffet does a really good job at making things look classy and elegant, so I think they are really good for any event. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter wanted vintage candies and her red KitchenAide in the display. Judy worked her magic to create a beautiful display that people are still talking about The guests loved the presentation and the gift bags of candy. I loved the relief of dealing with someone so competent, reliable and willing to do whatever it would take to make the bride's vision come true.

• Wedding: 06/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Classic Candy Buffet is an Amazing company!! I hate to be redundant with the other reviews, but it's simply the truth. They provided a Candy buffet for my graduation Party in June 2010 which matched with the Pink, Tourquoise, and Black color theme. I mentioned to them that I don't like chocolate very much and I love sour candy. They were able to cater to exactly what I wanted. They also made fresh donuts on site with a donut maker which were AMAZING and all my guests loved!! The sugar that was sprinkled over the donuts was dyed to match the color theme as well. Overall, Their work is almost impossible to match and I would highly recommend them!!! =)

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judy was such a joy to work with. She made the candy bar for my wedding very unique and personable. I would reccommend her service to any future bride. All of my guests were thoroughly impressed with the presentation and they couldn't wait to go home with their own bag of candy.

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about working with, and having Classic Candy Buffet at my wedding was wonderful. It was fun picking out the candy, and my guests absolutely loved it! It was such a highlight for them! Also, Classic Candy Buffet put together such a beautiful presentation, and it tied in with the rest of the decor. I highly recommend them to any couple looking for something fun that will make their guests very happy!

• Wedding: 03/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judy is absolutely amazing. My daughter fell in love with her. She treated her like family. She went above and beyond when making the candy bar. She flew to Texas to insure that everything went perfect. She is definitely a vendor that can be trusted to execute an event to absolute perfection. The candy bar was absolutely beautiful and was a hit at the reception.

• Wedding: 03/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME Vendor!!!!! Would highly recommend Classic Candy Buffet to anyone who wants that "Wow" factor for your wedding. It was the hit of the party. Every guest loved the idea of taking home something they could actually enjoy. Classic Candy Buffet was the most reasonable in price and the best customer service you could ask for!

• Wedding: 07/23/2005
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
714-325-7516
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards