Classic Cakes and Confections

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Delicious!!! Ella was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and baked us the most outrageously delicious wedding cake we could imagine...and since we both have very refined sweet teeth, this is as a high a compliment as we can give! Even though we asked Ella for a simple design, she gave us an elegant masterpiece worth every penny and more!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

we had a simple brunch wedding and didn't want a big cake. we just wanted something small to cut for photos, and cc&c had a great option! we just ordered a simple, but beautiful, white 6-inch cake and it was awesome! it was exactly what we wanted and the staff were so helpful when we placed the order or had questions. even though we only wanted a small cake, their larger cakes looked gorgeous and with their incredible service and attention to detail, i'd highly recommend them to anyone, from the biggest and boldest wedding to the smallest, most intimate one.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a 5 tier of deliciousness, an elegant and beautiful cake made by Ella, the creative genius behind Classic Cakes and Confections. It was a pleasure to work with Ella and to get to know her as well. She takes pride in all her creations and it shows! We must say, that fondant was unforgettable! Our family and friends love the cake so much they had more than one piece that night. Stop by at the Scottsdale location and see/taste for yourself and then make an appointment! Thanks Ella and Neil!

Private User
Recently Married

Ella with Classic Cake and Confection was amazing to work with and went above and beyond for our destination wedding! As someone in the event industry, I’m very particular about wedding cakes and Ella used all of the inspiration photos to create the perfect wedding cake. She was very easy to communicate with and extremely punctual. We had two different layers, and both were absolutely delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ella made the most beautiful wedding cake! She hand painted the most beautiful design! We had 4 tiers with 4 different flavors and all of them were so delicious!! We look forward to other events like birthdays, showers and any reason to order another cake from Ella!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ella and Neil with Classic Cake and Confections are nothing short of fantastic. They are the exclusive vendor at the luxury property I formerly worked at and the current property that I work at for a reason. Seeing countlessly beautiful and delicious wedding cakes for years, I was probably more of a difficult bride to impress for my own wedding. Ella sat with me and my fiancé and helped design a stunning wedding cake for our special day. They also provided great ideas for cake stands and enhancements that I hadn't thought of. Each flavor of the wedding cake we served received great reviews as well!

If you're looking for artistry, professionalism, and a vendor looking to go above and beyond, you've got your team at Classic Cakes and Confections.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our entire experience with classic cakes and confections was awesome. My husband and I had specific requests for our wedding cake and they were able to give us exactly what we wanted. The detail put into our cake was unlike anything I have ever seen. The cake was not only beautiful, but tasted amazing as well. I highly recommend them.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

My sons wedding cake was nothing short of amazing! They worked with our budget and created THE dream wedding cake you see in the movies...moist cake, perfect fondant and the flavors made you come back for more! I will be back for every occasion needing a classic cake or sweets! Thank you again for your help in making this the perfect day!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ella from Classic Cakes & Confections is great. She was very helpful and accommodating during our entire process of selecting wedding cake flavors and design and the grooms cake flavor and design. Both cakes were absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The wedding cake was included in the cost of our venue and the options I had to choose from to keep within that budget were completely reasonable. I LOVED my cake and didn't have to pay anything extra outside the allotted amount. The grooms cake was also perfect. And, almost even more importantly, they both tasted delicious. Moist, flavorful, and scrumptious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ella's cakes are gorgeous AND absolutely delicious! One of the best flavor is chocolate cake with Kahlua icing...truly the best wedding cake flavor I have ever tasted!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They made some awesome cake, and it wasn't only decorated well but it tasted amazing! All of my friends and family thoroughly enjoyed it and we would absolutely work with them again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We did not go wrong with our choice to use Classic Cakes for our wedding cake. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like, and Classic Cakes far exceeded our expectations. Not only did the cake look beautiful, but it was delicious! Our wedding guests were saying that our cake was more delicious than your typical wedding cake, by far! Thank you Classic Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Where do we even start with Classic Cakes? First, meeting and working with Ella was very fun. During our initial tasting, the decision of what to pick was hard because it was all delicious. It was seriously the best cake we had ever had. As we narrowed our choices to the top few, Ella gave her opinion on what combinations go well together. We were very happy with our selection on our wedding day and we were blown away with how beautiful the cake turned out! Fast forward to our 1 year anniversary... What would the celebration be without another cake from Classic Cakes? We had Ella replicate the top layer of our cake! Once again, it was delicious! Ella truly is a talented artist, and her cakes, a tasteful masterpiece!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ella is amazing and so are her cakes! She made our wedding cake and a custom groom cake for my husband. Both looked incredible and were delicious. The cake was moist and fresh! I would definitely recommend Classic Cakes and Confections! We can't wait for our one year anniversary when we plan to have a replica of the top tier of our cake made by Classic Cakes to celebrate.

Thank you to Ella and Classic Cakes for making our wedding cake beautiful and tasty!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and Delicious!!! Our wedding cake was amazing! Ella is so creative and the whole experience was very fun! I definitely had an idea of what I wanted when I went to meet with Classic Cakes and Confections. Ella made my dream wedding cake come true...and it was SO yummy!!! Can't wait for our next celebration so I can order another cake! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could eat their cake for DAYS! Ella and her team are amazing. Not only are they extremely talented and creative, the service we received was outstanding. From our initial cake tasting right down to the emails that were always answered promptly, it was an overall perfect experience. Our wedding cake was beautiful and the price point was extremely reasonable for the high quality you receive. Ella did an amazing job creating my dream cake which was so important to both my Mom and I. Our guest are still talking about how great the cake was. I can't wait for our next event.... Thank you SO much Classic Cakes :)