CL Photobooth

• Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Thank you for your service. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed the photo booth very much. Thank you again.

Private User 3 Reviews
What fun CL Photobooth added to our daughter's recent wedding! We received so many compliments from guests, both young and old, about having Dave and Pennie at the wedding. The guests loved posing for their photos, and the bride and groom now have a very special guestbook of photos and a CD as special memories of their wedding. Dave and Pennie were timely, helpful, professional, efficient, and fun-loving. As a mother of the bride, I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.9/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
CL Photobooth did a wonderful job of making our wedding reception a hit. They arrived very early, even after having to take a ferry over a holiday weekend to our venue. Fun, professional, well organized people. They let us personalize the background, props for the photos, etc. The only downfall was a little confusion over "lost emails" a few weeks before the wedding. Pennie took care of clearing everything up quickly, though. They went well beyond our expectations, and so many of our guests are still talking about how great the photo booth was!

Angela 2 Reviews
Dave was so awesome and willing to work set up times into exactly what I needed!!!
Wedding: 08/25/2012

teresa 1 Reviews
This photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service and making this crazy engagement year less stressful for me and my new husband. Pennie was an awesome hostess and we cannot wait to create an event to hire her again. Thanks again. Sincerely, The new Mrs. Oskam.... P.S. I love my photo from the booth soooooo much!!!!
Wedding: 08/11/2012

Jessica 2 Reviews
Beautiful booth, AMAZING quality photos, nice attendants to help guests, fun props!!!
Wedding: 07/21/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Audrey 1 Reviews
Pennie and Dave did an AMAZING job with our photobooth! I didn't even see them set up and once they were "open", they did a great job of getting people into it. Our guests had a blast! I also love that we were given a DVD of the photo strips and all the individual photos. I printed the individual photos and sent them with my "thank you" notes to all the guests. I was very indecisive about what I wanted for my design at the bottom of the photostips and Pennie was very patient, creative and flexible. They were perfect! All in all, great quality photos, great props, great people to work with and great fun! Definitely worth the money!! :-) Thanks Pennie and Dave!
Wedding: 07/06/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
What a great evening. It ended up raining and we had to move some things around but Pennie and her husband were wonderful and very accommodating. Our guests had a great time and are still talking about it. When we got home after the reception, my daughter and her new husband went straight to the album and looked at all of the fun pictures and comments. Will definitely do this again!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Not only was the photo-booth a complete hit (you'd cant imagine how much people love these things) But the Booth itself is Awesome, it fit our Decor perfectly, and unlike the traditional style, was great to fit large groups in a shot. The owners/attendants are great and very kind.
I recommend them Highly!
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After reviewing several different photobooths, I ended up choosing CL photography because of what they offered. I loved that we could watch ourselves as we make silly faces, the variety of props, black and white or color option, and that the bride and groom get a copy of every picture taken in a nice album. I totally recommend them!
Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our photobooth was an extra splurge that was outside of our original budget and it was more than worth it. Everyone enjoyed going to the booth (some multiple times) and we enjoyed looking at the pictures after the wedding and having a lot of laughs.
Pennie & Dave were amazing in so many ways - getting our wedding logo on the strips with no effort, an easy payment plan, an a willingness to let my 6 year old nephew and 7 year old cousin have fun in the booth when no one else was using the booth (she even let my nephew operate the booth for while) and I know that the 2 little ones had a fabulous time.
I will definitely recommend to anyone and everyone I know CL Photobooths. The team and the booth helped make our wedding extra fabulous and we have the pictures and the cd to prove it.
THANK YOU!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

S 5 Reviews
Competitive pricing! Huge selection of props and the owners are fun and easy going!! Booth was a big hit and I know several of our guests got their info!! Its a must have for any large party or wedding!
Wedding: 03/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love love Penny and David!!! they're a sweet husband and wife team! on time and very positive! The photo booth was a huge hit!!! the kid loves it!!! especially the props too! soo funny! I love the fact that its affordable and accountable!!! They even send us a cd with all the photos from the party and on the cover has a picture of us on it! how sweet! you guys are a really good business owner! I hope you're business prosper! :) so if you're looking to rent a photo booth you should rent it from them!
Wedding: 02/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The CL Photobooth could not have been easier, it was the hit of the wedding and was great watching every guest participate! The booth staff did an excellent job helping people with props and ensuring copies of the pics got to the bride for her keepsake. Can easily imagine photobooth being used for many different occasions, we are fans and will definitely engage CL again!
Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The photobooth we used was by far the biggest hit of the wedding!! OUr guests loved the fact that they could not only leave us with a memory but also take one with them.
We highly recommend this service!!
IT was great!!
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CL Photography, Photobooth and Planning are an amazing group to work with. They are full service event planners who bend over backwards to accommodate their clients and their needs. I have had to honor to work with them and see them in action on several weddings and would recommend them hands down for any event..The photo booth is a MUST DO!
Wedding: 08/04/2011
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
 425-299-0122
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire