CJ's Off the Square

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to explain how wonderful my wedding and experience at CJ's Off the Square was. It was our dream wedding. Jennifer went above and beyond with details and planning. They took exactly what i had in mind and brought it to life. All of our guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and the most beautiful. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and the food was to die for! Being able to get ready in the bridal suite was such a fun and special time with my bridesmaids. We are blessed to have had such a wonderful evening :)

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much Katherine for such a glowing review. Jennifer and I loved working with you and Weston. Thank YOU for allowing us to be a part of such a special day in your lives. Big hugs from your friends at CJ's Off the Square!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Katherine
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the day Sean and I stepped foot inside CJ's Off the Square and met CJ, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married and we knew before we even saw the venue. We were introduced to, Jennifer, our planner who mastered my initial nervous breakdown about style differences and took my ideas, mixed them with hers and came up with what would be the most beautiful wedding any of my friends and family had ever seen. NOT ONLY THAT, but the planning portion and suggestions of vendors was exceptional. She touched base with all of my vendors the week before the wedding so I would not have to be concerned. AND at CJ's many of the vendors are already taken care of for you. The Enchanted Florist did a jaw-dropping job with my vision for flowers and kept within budget. My cake and Sean's groom cake were not only exactly what we asked for but DELICIOUS too! The rentals, such as my vintage suit case for my cards box and my vintage furniture for my cigar bar were to die for! The food was yummy and we loved the options for our fall menue - I mean, thanksgiving sliders?! WOW! The options were wonderful! Plus they let us incorporate a late night snack of pretzels and beer cheese into our regular menu because its one of Sean's favorite foods! The DJ, Jason Middleton, was totally great too! My friends, family and I were dancing ALL NIGHT! TRULY AMAZING! PLUS, Jennifer and CJ took care of all of the communication with all of those vendors! Which was so helpful because my husband and I were living in separate states! My friends and family were stopping us before we left to thank us for having them because they had so much fun. They told me "this was the best wedding they had ever been too." The best thing was, I knew that it would be the best wedding ever before the day ever came! I had complete trust in Jennifer and the staff at CJ's Off the Square. I'm so thankful for them and I would suggest them to any bride who wants their wedding to be one of the best days they ever had!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at CJs in October 2014. All I can say is the venue and service was amazing! From day one to the BIG day, the planner we worked with (Jennifer) was attentive and met all of our needs. We opted for the all inclusive option, which was a great option for our busy schedules. Our big day turned out perfectly... It really went just as we had pictured and everything was taken care of!! My only wish was that the night didn't have to end!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lindsay! You and Geoff were just so great to work with and Jennifer and I enjoyed every moment of the planning process with you guys. You had such a great group of friends and family gathered on the big day...so glad you loved your experience!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cj’s Off the Square was the perfect choice for my wedding reception. Planning was tricky since neither my parents nor I live in Tennessee or even know anybody from Tennessee. We needed an airport and a beautiful city to accommodate our out of state and overseas family and friends. We found CJ’s Off the Square and a few other possible venues after an intensive internet search followed by inspection visits with my fiancée. We were very impressed with CJ, her presentation, and the venue. CJ’s was our #1 choice.

The venue itself is a very romantic, intimate setting with beautiful gardens, calming ponds, a covered outside reception area, and a gazebo. The actual home is historic with a lovely front porch. It has various rooms for sitting or buffets and a room to display the cake. There are large, fully equipped rooms for both the bride and bridesmaids and the groom and groomsmen. We made use of all the rooms.

The reception was unbelievably beautiful and elegant. The flowers were gorgeous! The food was amazing! The staff, the table settings, the ambiance, the bartenders and bar service, the DJ, the caterers - all were remarkable. Everything was perfect!! Our guests were impressed and made so many compliments. CJ knows what she is doing (before, during, and after the event!) and executes her services flawlessly. She is professional and handles whatever may come up smoothly and without worry. She truly wants the bride to “shine” and have her dream wedding day. Needless to say, we did have our dream wedding day!

Our family highly recommends CJ’s Off the Square.

Stephanie and Manuel Sastre And Mother of the Bride, Susan Evans

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Wow Stephanie! Thank you so much! It was great working with you, Manuel and your family. I still have some of the chocolate covered coffee beans Manuel's family brought from Columbia in my desk for an "emergency." ;) Lots of love from your friends in Franklin!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CJ and Jennifer are the most amazing wedding planners out there! Every detail of mine and Josh's wedding was attended to. The entire staff worked tirelessly to make our big day a dream come true. Both CJ and Jennifer are beyond caring, professional, helpful, polite and courteous! They are so accommodating, and the entire bridal party felt so cared for and at home on our wedding day. I have never experienced a staff so professional and courteous to make everything absolutely flawless! From the food, to flowers and decor, everything blew me away and was beyond my expectations. CJ's Off the Square is hands down the most amazing and magical place to have a wedding. With my busy work schedule being a full-time nurse, CJ's never once let me stress and I had full confidence and trust in them throughout the entire wedding planning process! It was the most perfect, stress-free, EXCITING time of my life, and our wedding day was an absolute fairy tale and dream come true thanks to the team at CJ's Off The Square. I would not have entrusted the most important day of my life with anyone else. Josh and I will be forever grateful!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for such a glowing review Allison! You, Josh and your entire family were just a delight to work with. Jennifer and I enjoyed every moment of the planning process as well as your wedding day. We are going to miss seeing you and your mom! We wish you all the best for a very bright and beautiful future as Mr, and Mrs. Duplex!!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with CJ's! She did an AMAZING job by making our wedding planning fun while she did all the footwork! I don't know what we would have done with out her. The day of the wedding CJ and her staff were so attentive to our needs and made sure our wedding timeline stayed on track, she even ran around us with sparklers for twenty minutes so our photographer could get the sparkler photos I was dying to have!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Ha ha Jenna! I just LOVED the photos with you with the sparklers...it was well worth all the running around....and you and Chris were so patient ;) I just loved working with you and am so grateful that you chose CJ's Off the Square for such a special day. Big hugs from all of us here at CJ's! - Cj Dickson

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trying to plan a wedding in a venue you've never seen and arriving to finding it more magical then you thought possible is an expectation more then meet. Living in Australia and planning all the pieces were done entirely by email with CJ. I want to thank CJ and her team once again.

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you so kindly Tess! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Rene. I just loved all of your thoughtful details which helped make your day so unique and personal. I might be using your "I Spy" game in the future! Thanks again for allow us to be a part of such a special occasion.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would 100% recommend CJ's Off the Square. My new husband and I just exchanged vows there in May 2014. CJ, her staff, and all vendors she recommended were wonderful to work with. Her venue comes with a lot of options so it takes so much stress out of planning. Her venue is absolutely beautiful and she takes so much pride in delivering quality service. You will not be disappointed with the level of service or your beautiful surroundings if you choose CJ's Off the Square.

One example of the above and beyond you will get at CJ's: On our wedding day everyone is nervous, excited, ecstatic, so many emotions going on. My bridal suite was stocked with water and we even had a staff member checking on us bringing us diet cokes and ibuprofen. So helpful.

Your more than happy customers, Leigh & Brie Harlem

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thanks Brie and Leigh! We loved working with you and are so grateful to have been a part of your day. Best wishes!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CJ's is amazing!!!! They made sure our wedding day was unforgettable and their attention to detail was second to none. Anyone looking for a beautiful, unique garden-style venue will find the best Nashville/Franklin has to offer in CJ's Off the Square!

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect and better than I could have ever imagined!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

It was truly a pleasure working with you Kayla! We can't tell you how much it means to us to hear your kind words. Thank YOU!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to CJs Off the Square and planning staff. Everything was beautiful and went smoothly. Nothing we would have changed.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had three months to plan a wedding for our daughter whom was/is living in California. She wanted the wedding in Nashville and did I mention we live in Crossville. I came across CJ's Off The Square online...called, made an appointment and fell in love with the venue! We met with Amy and she was wonderful! She worked her magic and Lachelle had the wedding of her dreams! Everyone loved the venue and the breakfast buffet was delicious! Amy made everything so easy for us! We are so thankful for Amy and CJ's Off The Square!

John and Rhonda Rector

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rhonda and John! It was a pleasure to create such a beautiful wedding for your family. Thank you for choosing us, and congratulations on a lovely day!

• Wedding: 09/29/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Rhonda
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did not arbitrarily assign 5 stars to each column; those 5's represent the best experience of my life. From the first consultation to picking out cake flavors, flowers, and decor, the process was a breeze for a bride who already had way too much on her hands. If I could go back and relive the process again, it would be with CJ's and it's wonderful staff.

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole! It makes us so happy to know that we earned your good opinion and that you were so pleased with your entire experience. Thank you for choosing CJ's!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding could not have been more perfect. Working with Amy of CJ's Off the Square allowed us to greatly reduce our stress as she handled most every detail to ensure that our wedding was beautiful, memorable, running smoothly, and exactly what we wanted. She is the best!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you Matthew! It was such a pleasure to be chosen by you and Donny for your big day. It was a breathtaking event and we're so glad we got to be a part of it!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Matthew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found CJ's through wedding wire and fell in love online but didn't think in a million years I would be able to hold my wedding there. I visited Nashville, which was where my husband and I met, to visit the venue. Once I was able to see it in person I was determined to make it happen! I saved money and signed the contract! I lived out of state and Lindsey made the planning process fun and easy. I was able to be a part of the planning and add my own personal touches through out the entire event. The day of was the most exciting! Showing up and seeing all of the ideas and thoughts come to life was beautiful! The décor, weather, staff, and wedding was amazing! I loved the charm of the old house and every little detail from the bridal suite to the man cave. They helped me find my vendors for cake, photography, DJ, transportation, and food. The day was flawless and smooth and I couldn't have asked for anything else other than more time!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU Cara for choosing us! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are just so thrilled that you loved your experience!

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could NOT be happier that I had my wedding at CJ's Off the Square! Of course, the venue is absolutely beautiful, but it's really the quality of service that they provide that makes it so outstanding. No detail goes overlooked! Amy Parman helped us through the process every step of the way and was always available to address any questions and concerns. She is friendly, professional, organized, creative, knowledgeable--pretty much everything an event coordinator should be! Our wedding was just what I'd envisioned, thanks in large part to the wonderful people at CJ's!

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful words Ashley! You and Ryan were a delight and we loved being a part of such a special day. It was our pleasure!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
615-216-7576
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards