City Club Raleigh

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I fell in love with this venue from the moment I stepped off the elevator. The view overlooking the city was nothing short of amazing. I loved the fact that I didn't have to worry if it rained, which it did, and it was beautiful, because afterwards there was a huge rainbow over the city. I also received many compliments on the hors d'oeuvres and plated dinner selections. Rebecca, the private event director, was easy to work with, flexible, and prompt with responses to my many questions straight up until our wedding day.
I would highly recommend the City Club to anyone that wants the elegant downtown city wedding feel. Our day was PERFECT!

Kris E
05/16/2015

First off, Rebecca is fabulous. I love the City Club. We walked through before the merger and she completely put us at ease about the construction.

I was a Capital City Club member so are not as familiar with the former Cardinal Club building, but it beautiful. The new renovation is flawless and modern. I absolutely love the staircase.

Rebecca has been super helpful through out the entire process, even suggesting great vendors to work with. She has been great about setting appointment times with us since I am an out of state bride.

She is being amazingly flexible and even let us use the venue as a rain location. You can't go wrong with the City Club.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had great success with all of our wedding vendors; however the key to the success of our wedding was Rebecca Naderman at City Club Raleigh. We absolutely loved her, she was so fun to work with and there is no way we could have pulled this off without Rebecca!!! She was absolutely amazing from the very first day we met her to look at the venue. She was extremely, extremely responsive with all communication over the course of the year and if she didn’t have an immediate answer she would always follow-up with me ASAP. Rebecca really knows how to plan an event and pays attention to every detail. She always welcomed us into the club anytime to look around or give our family and friends a tour of the venue. I opted not to have a wedding planner or a day of coordinator, and Rebecca filled the coordinator role to the tee, she is clearly very experienced in this industry! The day before the wedding, when my sister and I dropped of all of the wedding decorations, we explained to her one time how to set everything up and it was all set perfectly and just how we envisioned it to look. It was more than I could have imagined out of a wedding venue. If you are getting married in Raleigh, City Club Raleigh has the most caring and passionate staff. Not to mention it has the best view of Raleigh!! Thanks Rebecca and City Club Raleigh for making 12.13.14 a day we will relive over and over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at the Capital City Club and it was SPECTACULAR. Everything looked exactly what I had envisioned it to look like and everybody complimented on the amazing food. We all had a great time at the reception! We are so blessed to have had such wonderful people to work with. All of the staff was so nice and very accommodating to our needs. They were very flexible and patient to work with.
We were able to get into the building prior to the wedding day and set up a couple of things that we needed. We were able to prep the flowers for the reception and had somebody who told us that she would be glad to get us anything we needed (including buckets of water and flower shears!). Everything was set up the way I had wanted it with very few directions. The next day, we were able to pick up some rental items and were gladly greeted by a nice lady who offered to help us pick up the items. I really liked how they boxed up our cake and we were given back our personal items that were used during the reception. I also liked how they were able to provide the selection of wine I preferred as the bride even though they don't normally serve that.
We would highly recommend the Capital City Club to anybody who is looking for a wedding venue. They far exceeded our expectations.

Private User
1+ year ago

Rebecca is the event coordinator and she handled our rehearsal and everything on the wedding day. She's a rock star! Everything went according to plan. We didn't attend our cocktail hour, but our guests said the staff was fantastic and always had hors d'oeuvres available, but weren't intrusive on conversations. The bar never had a line, which was nice. At the end of the night, the staff was extremely helpful with breakdown and clean up. They boxed up our cake, packed up the toasting flutes and the cake cutting set, provided a cart for the gifts and then loaded everything in the van! We are extremely pleased with their service.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Jessica is amazing!! Anytime I called her or sent an email she made sure to follow up with us. We've been planning for a year and she never seemed to get sick of me!! LOL everyone commented on how beautiful the club is. The food was great and the packages were flexible. The staff was incredibly sweet and helpful. We looked at many venues but I'm so glad we chose the capital city club because it help make my day wonderful!!

Janet
1 Review
04/27/2013

the venue is beautiful, over-looking the whole city in the Raleigh lights. Working with Jessica Pierce was a pleasure. She is so kind, & her responsiveness, & professionalism was A+!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just wanted to say a very big thank you for helping to make our big day so fabulous. We had the ceremony, reception and evening party at the mansion and everything went according to plan. Our food tasting was an amazing! All was beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Capital City Club helped make our wedding day perfect!! Everything was done with professionalism and they were a pleasure to work with. With such a short time to plan the reception because of a cancellation with another outrageously priced venue, Jessica, the private events coordinator, took control of everything and made the process of planning stress free. Jessica was very willing and eager to make the day extremely special for us! She catered to our every need and every detail and it was a lot less stressful with such a well organized event coordinator!! We got great reviews from everyone about the quality of food and presentation of everything in the club. The prices are extremely reasonable compared to other venues in the downtown Raleigh location. You can not beat the view of the city for the price we paid! I highly recommend anyone searching for a venue to check out Capital City Club!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better reception site. The Capital City Club has it all. They had great packages but were flexible with whatever we wanted to do. Their event coordinator was there every step of the way and answered all our questions with out hesitation. It was amazing how accommodating they were! And most importantly the food was terrific!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is great for a wedding reception and the main room has been remodeled. I would highly recommend Jessica Pierce if you are planning a reception. She is highly professional, personable, and plays close attention to all the details required of such an important event. The quality of the food is superb and the views from the top floor of the building provide a beautiful backdrop, especially at night. We will recommend the Capital City Club to all our friends planning a wedding reception.

John Denny

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Capital City Club was a fantastic reception site! The planning process was so low-key and easy and I never once felt stressed out. The event director Mike Wall was amazing and really very helpful. The staff the night of the wedding were incredible. They never got in the way but served the food in a timely manner. Everyone was complimenting on the food and the service. Everyone was so wonderful and I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

The wedding reception at the Capital City club was absolutely lovely. Jessica and the staff paid such attention to detail and took care of everything, which reduced a lot of stress for the bride and her family. This is not an inexpensive venue, but a very good value in terms of bang for your buck. All the guests had a wonderful time; we got so many compliments on the reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

CCC was great - we even went back for our one-year anniversary! Service was fantastic, and the staff was superb as well - really worked with us to help make it work within our budget!

Services Used: Catering
Barb
11/08/2014

Working with Rebecca Naderman was a great experience. She met each of our needs with the response "no problem". We had both my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at this venue. We were able to use the entire club and the staff accommodated us being on premise for at least twelve hours! The food and drinks were great and our guests had a terrific time commenting this was the best wedding and party they had ever attended- City Club Raleigh provided the venue for a terrific event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Loved it! Mike was very professional and planning my wedding from out of town, he made me feel at ease. He also allowed for some personal touches.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue