Cinema Chic Productions

Cinema Chic Productions

Cinematic HD & Vintage Super 8mm Film

CA
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: 8mm Movie Film, Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kat is an amazing videographer. She is talented, down to earth, and intuitive. Hiring a videographer was not originally planned in our budget, but we decided we should record the memories. I am SO glad we did. I think it was the best decision of the wedding. We now have a beautifully edited video of all the important moments of our special day and a perfect short highlight video. My husband and I laughed and cried watching our video, and we can't wait to make it an anniversary tradition. Hiring Cinema Chic to capture all of the hard work you have put into every detail and the joy and love of the day will be a decision you will not regret. Videography is one of the "extras" that you do not want to skip and Cinema Chic is the company to hire!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Profile Picture
Alison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Towards the end of our wedding planning my mother in law suggested we hire a videographer. Although she agreed to pay for it, I didn't really want to do it because I didn't think we needed a video. I mean how many times are you really going to watch it, anyway? I just got the trailer for the video Cinema Chic Productions is working on. I have EGG on my face. Her video told stories that I didn't even know happened! Her story made me cry and I didn't even cry the day of my wedding!!! I mean if this is what the trailer looks like I can't imagine what the full video is going to be like. Thankful we ended up hiring a videographer. This is something we will certainly want to share with our children one day :)

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kat was so great to work with & is very talented at what she does. We were very happy with the finished product and we look forward to watching our special day for many years to come! This is definitely a MUST for your wedding day & I made the best decision when choosing Kat to film our Wedding Day! Thanks Cinema Chic Productions :)

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kat has a way of capturing the small moments. Things others probably wouldn’t even notice. That’s why we initially contacted her. After viewing more of her work, this attention to detail proved to be true. Kat doesn’t just “point and shoot;” she has an artistic vision. Her work is beautiful. Most of the time, I didn't even notice she was there...but she was, filming away. Although I can’t comment on the final product yet, I love our wedding trailer.

• Wedding: 02/22/2011
Profile Picture
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kat of Cinema Chic Productions was incredable. She is so talented and a pleasure to work with. Her ability for uniqueness and creativity will make any bride feel like a movie star!! The final product was a beautiful, romantic, and fun depiction of our wedding day! I will treasure it forever. Kat was by far my favorate vendor to work with. If anyone out there is considering cutting costs at their wedding and not having a videographer my advise would be to cut costs elsewhere. My video is my favorate piece of memorabilia from our wedding. Still photos are important yes, but there is something more nostalgic and timeless about watching the actual dance happen, hearing your vows again, and listening to the toasts in person one more time. So much time is spent planning and anticipating that special day and it goes by so fast, recording it on video was the best decition I ever made!
Thanks Kat, for making my wedding even more special and memorable!
Stacey & Matt

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Kat and Cinema Chic as a last minute addition to our wedding, and in retrospect it was one of our best decisions.
Kat was warm, friendly and unobtrusive with her camera-work. There was never a moment where we felt 'under the microscope'.
She also had an uncanny understanding of our wedding and the vibe we were going for in our video, with little to no information from us - she's just really good at reading people.
Once we saw our 'sneak peek' on her blog, we were even more excited to receive the finished product, and we could not be more please. The shots and editing are beautiful, elegant and creative. We're delighted, and cannot recommend Kat and Cinema Chic highly enough.

• Wedding: 09/30/2008
321-514-9021
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards