Cielo Salon and Day Spa

Value
Flexibility
Regina
11/17/2012

Our hairstylists were amazing! Each girl got what they wanted and it was very affordable. Jasmine worked with me in particular and she made sure my hairstyle was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. Everyone commented on how beautiful our hairstyles were the day of the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

This Salon is amazing! I found them at one of the wedding shows I went to! They had me come in to do a bridal trial for both hair and make up! They came to my resort, on time, with plenty of hands on deck, smiles on their faces and ready to make me and my bridal party beautiful! I would most definitely use them again for any special occasion I have! You wont be disappointed with these lovely ladies!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jenna and Kat did the hair for me, my 5 bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law on site. They were wonderful and gave every girl what they wanted while still managing to move quickly. Summer did the make-up for all of us and applied false lashes to every girl. Every one looked gorgeous. Would recommend to a friend

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My regular hairdresser that I had gone to for years up and vanished from the state about 2 months before my wedding! We had tried out 'dos and were set for my full run through only to find out he vanished. That same day, my maid of honor reached out to Cielo Salon to see is anyone was available. Empathetic to my situation, they fit me the next hour and ended up being there for me on my big day. Renee and her staff are AMAZING with both their work and their attitudes.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was referred over by a friend of a friend who works there and I had a hair and make-up trial a couple months prior to the wedding. I was happy Renee helped me decide on the style of hair which best complemented my dress and overall look since I was very undecided. She is super nice and professional. On the day of the wedding everything went smoothly except for the part where there was a new make-up girl. I instantly became stressed because she had not done my trial and I am bad at explaining what looks good on me. Fortunately they were able to find the reference paper from CJ – the previous girl and everything went great. She did a great job on my 3 bridesmaids and me. Renee did my hair on the wedding day and it turned out amazingly. It stayed in place the whole night and I never had to stress or worry about my hair. I would highly recommend Cielo Salon. They truly made my girls and I look beautiful on my wedding day.

Cielo Salon and Day Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review Daisy!! Congratulations and make sure to come back and see us soon!

Jessie
03/27/2010
1.6

Cielo did hair and makeup for my wedding, for myself, my mom, and bridesmaids. While they did a good job on everyone's hair, their shady business ethics left a bad memory of the day for many of us. The owner asked my mother for extra money at the end of service, for girls who did not get their makeup done. My mom paid, since she didn't want to cause a scene, and I wasn't aware of it until after the wedding. When I found out, I corresponded with the owner via email several times, and she basically said that there is nothing she can do about it. Take some ownership of your business, you absolutely CAN do something about it! Buyer Beware, before signing a contract with Cielo. Although they say that their contract is flexible and can be revised, that is an absolute lie. Bottom line is that the owner said several times that the contract was flexible, but when it came right down to it, she absolutely was not.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was beyond satisfied with Cielo Salon! I first saw them at a bridal show, but at that point had thought I'd be able to get away with doing my own hair and makeup. When it came down to the wire and I decided three weeks before my wedding that I wanted a professional, Cielo Salon was at my rescue! I met with Renee and we did a trial run on my hair, then CJ did my makeup. It was perfect, and they did a wonderful job recreating it for the wedding. The prices were affordable and the services were great! I would highly recommend Cielo's bridal services- they're the best!

Cielo Salon and Day Spa responded with the following comments:

Thanks Carrie. You're the greatest!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I went to Cielo Salon for my wedding makeup and hair. Renee did my hair, CJ did my makeup, and Brittany did my mothers hair. Three of my bridesmaids also had their hair done here as well. I felt very confident about the way I looked on my wedding day, Renee is very experienced with wedding hair she made it look so easy! My mom and wedding party looked great too! About two weeks before the wedding, I had a trial hair and makeup session and CJ make a custom foundation that was exactly the same color as my skin.
On the wedding day my mom, bridesmaids, and I drank wine while we were getting our hair and makeup done so I was able to have a little bit of fun and relaxation on the wedding day. Looking back, that really helped! I am so happy with this salon that I go to it regularly to get my hair cut and colored by Brittany.

Cielo Salon and Day Spa responded with the following comments:

Thanks Connie.....We love you! Thank you for your continued LOVE!!