Chromatic Cosmetics

Chromatic Cosmetics

Bride's Choice Award winner 3 years in a row!

Oakwood, GA 30566 | map
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really wanted airbrush makeup for my wedding but after searching for weeks, I didn't think I was going to find a quality makeup artist for a reasonable price. I randomly stumbled upon Randi and saw that she had excellent reviews and her prices were very reasonable for airbush. My mom and I both received a trial and absolutely loved it!! Myself, the moms, and my bridesmaids all received makeup the day of and everyone looked amazing!! After seeing some of the pictures from my wedding night, I'm so happy I chose Randi!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Adrienne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi was absolutely amazing. I was first introduced to her at a friend's wedding where I was a bridesmaid. She did my make up then and so I decided to use her for my wedding, as well. She did my make up and a few of my bridesmaids and everyone loved it! It was so hot outside but with the airbrush make up Randi did, it stayed all day and all night! She was friendly and so flexible and just wonderful to work with, overall!

I would highly recommend her to anyone for any event!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not sure who to use for makeup and hair and a colleague of mine recommended Randi Scroggs. She came to my house for a trial run and made any adjustments that I requested. My hair and makeup was absolutely perfect for my wedding, and I could not be more pleased! She is very professional and knows what she is doing- I would highly recommend her to any friend for any wedding, photo shoot, or makeup classes. She was phenomenal!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome service, very talented and super friendly!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi did my hair and make-up for my big day... I could not have chosen anyone more perfect for the job! Randi was quick but also provided me with the great work. On the day of my wedding, I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world and this was only made possible thanks to Randi! I am so happy she was there for me, my wedding would not have been the same if she had not done my hair and makeup!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
Casey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi stepped in at the last minute and saved my wedding day! She was professional and considerate. She traveled to me to do my trail run. She worked hard to do my whole wedding party. Her work was absolutely amazing. I would and have recommended her to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for a great hair and makeup experience. I am not just saying to say it but I really mean it when I say that was my favorite hairstyle of all time! The makeup/airbrushing turned out beautiful as well. I will definitely recommend you to any of my friends, families, or complete strangers... Lol! Thank you and your team so much again!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never felt so beautiful in my life until my wedding day! Randi and her team are amazing. They showed up on time and finished early. They are easy going and a lot of fun to be with before the actual wedding. Every girl in my wedding party looked amazing and felt amazing. They are true professionals. Loved them 100%!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi was just awesome to work with- she was so much fun and took great care of me! My hair and make up looked fabulous for my big day! I love the airbrush that she did! i will for sure use Randi again and HIGHLY recommend her for weddings or any event! She is great!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi was awesome and super sweet!! Would recommend this vendor to anyone and everyone :)

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things for Randi! She was nothing but professional and kind. She worked with me on the look I was going for and understood what I wanted. She is awesome!!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi did my daughters make-up and hair and it was gorgeous! She's a true professional that listened to our ideas and did exactly what we envisioned. We had a very early wedding on a Sunday and she showed up right on time (6:00am) and finished 10 minutes early. She's very personable and organized. We'll use her again at future events.

• Wedding: 12/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chromatic Cosmetics, Randi & her team, were so fun to work with! She is very detailed, timely and made me the bride & all my girls look fantastic! She came to our venue which was a relief so we didn't have to travel the morning of. Randi...thank you!!! xoxo

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Gina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looked beautiful on my wedding day and Randi played a HUGE part in that. My makeup could not have been more perfect, and it lasted all day 12+ hours! She was super easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted. She also did a fantastic job with my mother and sister. Could not recommend her more highly!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi and her team were awesome!! They were a blast to work with and made getting ready for my wedding relaxing and fun! They were really easy to communicate with and were very professional. I could not be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out for the big day. They made everyone look amazing!! Thanks so much

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my hair on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Ms. Randi Scroggs for all your beauty needs! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Kaci
678-936-2492
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment