Christy Whitehead Photography

Christy Whitehead Photography

Wedding, engagement and family photography

514 Chaffee Point Blvd. #9
Jacksonville, FL 32221 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Her work is truly amazing! Professionalism and an eye for detail....you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was incredible through the entire process! For our first meeting she came in on a day she doesn't normally work to meet with us. It also happened to be New Years Eve. She was extremely professional and showed us all of her packages. She also had about 6 albums out for us to look at some of her previous work. The day before our wedding I decided that I needed an extra hour added on and she very promptly invoiced me and I was able to pay through her website within minutes! I also had an evening wedding in the fall and she checked on the time that the sun was going to set to ensure we got the best photos possible! She made our wedding day so stress free! On top of it all her photos are incredible!!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kim we had a blast at your wedding. You two are a beautiful couple!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

christy was wonderful!!! I was a wedding party member and was thoroughly impressed. She was professional, efficient and polite! I would reccomend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is nothing I would change about my experience, amazing job and all of our pictures came out GREAT!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy is professional, sweet, courteous but also going to get you the BEST out of you(me being the bride) for your pictures. She makes sure your in the right light gets you with your family and friends and does it in a timely manner. Guides guests into the right look to make everyone look good. She made sure that I had everyone I wanted in my pictures and took one of all the small stuff... Rings , flowers, decorations. So you will never forget every precious moment that passed on your special day. Can not say how much I appreciate Christy! Loved her services!!!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"Is everyone in their places???" Of course not!! It's a party; a celebration. Christy poise and organization, as well as her patience and positive attitude, had to have been tested during our formals. And I'm glad we chose her to do our wedding photos for not only the great price, but something told me that this isn't her first luau'. A true veteran of her trade and a master of her craft, she really delivered with flying colors. At this tender and tense moment when two lovers join in matrimony, their wild and crazy families do too, haha! Christy didn't bat an eye when it came to getting the job done and the result was more than expected. I could say that it was all my choice to pick Christy Whitehead Photography but I'd be lying, it was my wife. And she's got the brains, so that's why I married her. Perfect choice, babe!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
Doug
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy did an outstanding job on both our engagement and wedding photos! When she brought us in to preview our wedding day photos I was beside myself!! I knew she would do a great job but I was absolutely amazed of how good they turned out..they were better than I hoped for :))) Not only is she good at what she does, she is fun, easy to talk to, and flexible. We love her! Hope to use her in the future as well!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Awww, thank you guys! LOVED your wedding and energy! Hope to see you soon.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was very helpful , thoughtful and had great ideas for our pictures. Christy photographed our engagement session, my bridal session , and our wedding! Because of her we have a lifetime of memories to enjoy! We highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words are inadequate to try and convey how amazed my husband and I were with Christy's work. Christy and her team captured moments that I completely missed but will be forever grateful that I have a picture of them. One photo that I treasure is - My husband (groom) giving my daughter a high five before she was going to walk down the aisle as our flower girl. It was such a sweet candid moment and it warmed my heart to see a picture of it later.

From the very first time that Christy and I spoke, I felt very comfortable with her and knew she would do a great job. She is incredibly professional and takes a lot of time to speak with her clients, answer questions, and let them know what to expect. Christy and her team are well-trained in all types of photographic styles, and works with you to make sure that she captures the "feel" of the photography that you want. She was so much fun to work with on the wedding day and my husband truly enjoyed working with the second shooter….all of our personalities “clicked” which was extremely important to feel comfortable throughout the wedding day.

Our families mentioned how professional Christy's team was and how easy it was to work with them, and the number of detail shots they took was amazing. They captured every single emotional moment so unobtrusively, I didn't even notice they were there.

Book Christy Whitehead. You will NOT be sorry. Thank you so much to Christy and Beverly for all of the wonderful work you did with us and for us on our wedding. These are photos that I will love to look at for the rest of my life!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Awww, thank you guys! Enjoy your family! And maybe we'll see you at Treemendous!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy &Lori are amazing! Awesome photos that I will always treasure. I have 6 busy kids in my bridal party,& it didn't even phase them :) Once you meet Christy,you will never go anywhere else for your photos! She can do it all, engage ment,wedding,newborn,&family photos. She is familiar with all types of lighting,&recent trends as well like sparklers, &trash the dress :) Highly recommend!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was absolutely wonderful. She did our engagement and wedding pictures for us and they were beautiful . Christy is very professionally and so is her staff, they captured every one of our special moments. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. She is wonderful with children and she even captured my husband and my father smiling( which is a big deal because they really don't like taking picture). My husband and I rodent have any complaints at all. Everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After doing a engagement photo session with Christy I knew she was perfect for the biggest day of my life! Let me start by saying it rained on my engagement photo session. So I was instantly bummed that it was not what I envisioned however, Christy brought clear umbrellas and my photos were beautiful and unique. IT WAS PERFECT! Then on the day of my wedding when everything goes crazy despite all your attempts for it not to, Christy and her assistant Beverly were awesome! She interacted great with the other vendors and she was so calm the whole time doing what ever I wanted. So far the pictures I have seen are beautiful! I have received tons of positive comments already. I CANNOT wait to see the end result! I would definitely refer Christy a millions times again! If you are trying to skim on the photography DONT! It will be worth it in the end I promise!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Awww, you guys were truly fantastic! SOOOO glad the rain held off and we were able to get your outdoor St. Aug wedding photos! Hopefully, I'll see you in the next couple of years for baby bump photos! : >

• Wedding: 04/04/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I called Christy for my engagement portraits, and they turned out better than I had ever hoped for! She even convinced my (now) husband to smile in the pictures, which is something he doesnt do in front of cameras often. I only wish I had been able to have her for my wedding, but she was already booked for that day.

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Aww thank you! The post isn't showing your name, which one of my lovely couples is this?

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was great . i was worry about taking pictures the day of the wedding and Christy made it so easy and fun that day. the pictures came out great. i will tell everybody that I know that looking for a photographer I will tell them to use Christy. Next Year we are thinking about getting some shots done from her maybe for the holidays. Thanks again for memories .

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ricky! You two were so sweet! Glad we made you feel comfortable!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Ricky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy Whitehead photograph is top notch and a pleasure to work with. She took engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding pictures.

We have not seen wedding pictures yet as the wedding was just 4 days ago, however the engagement and bridal portraits were awesome. She took several hunded pictures at both events an I am sure over 1000 at the wedding.

I know they, Christy and Beverly, captured every moment at the wedding as they were all over the place snapping away.

The bride clicked with both photographers right off the bat and they worked well together.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy Whitehead is an amazing and creative photographer!! She took our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures. Every time we show people our pictures they rave about how beautiful they are. She was even responsible for creating our wedding programs and they were absolutely breath taking and completely fit our decor and theme. Christy is completely flexible and so easy to work with.
I could not have asked for a better photographer and second shooter(Beverly)!! Thank you both so much for capturing the most wonderful and special time in our lives!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
904-891-0359
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards