Christy Whitehead Photography

Value
Flexibility
Olga
05/23/2015

Best Photograph Ever! Christy is absolutely amazing. We hired Christy to take my daughter's engagement and wedding pictures. From the start we knew we had picked the right photographer. Christy is very professional, easy to work with and is extremely creative. She captured the finest details and moments. We loved all the pictures. Christy is worth every penny and we recommend her highly. She is definitely the Best Photographer Ever!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Olga! I loved working with you guys! Now let's get working on that album!

Recently Married

Christy was absolutely amazing! She did everything I asked and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my pictures.

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

I wish I knew which bride this was. Either way, THANK you for the kind words. Hope all is well with you!

Services Used: Photography

Christy was beyond amazing! We are so thrilled to have these beautiful pictures from our wedding for a lifetime! It's something we will cherish forever!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Courtney, I appreciate your kind words! Beautiful wedding!

Alycia
12/21/2014

Christy was incredibly professional, flexible, and helpful on our wedding day. She perfectly captured the love and happiness on that special day, and I can't wait to use her again in the future.

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you. LOVED your wedding. You two were super sweet!

Services Used: Photography

Her work is truly amazing! Professionalism and an eye for detail....you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Christy was incredible through the entire process! For our first meeting she came in on a day she doesn't normally work to meet with us. It also happened to be New Years Eve. She was extremely professional and showed us all of her packages. She also had about 6 albums out for us to look at some of her previous work. The day before our wedding I decided that I needed an extra hour added on and she very promptly invoiced me and I was able to pay through her website within minutes! I also had an evening wedding in the fall and she checked on the time that the sun was going to set to ensure we got the best photos possible! She made our wedding day so stress free! On top of it all her photos are incredible!!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kim we had a blast at your wedding. You two are a beautiful couple!

1 person found this review helpful
Kathryn
1 Review
10/24/2014

christy was wonderful!!! I was a wedding party member and was thoroughly impressed. She was professional, efficient and polite! I would reccomend her to anyone!

Awww thank you!

Services Used: Photography

She was wonderful! We felt so comfortable with her from the start! Super flexible and easy to work with!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lauren! Loved working with you and Georgia!

05/24/2014

There is nothing I would change about my experience, amazing job and all of our pictures came out GREAT!!

Services Used: Photography

Christy is professional, sweet, courteous but also going to get you the BEST out of you(me being the bride) for your pictures. She makes sure your in the right light gets you with your family and friends and does it in a timely manner. Guides guests into the right look to make everyone look good. She made sure that I had everyone I wanted in my pictures and took one of all the small stuff... Rings , flowers, decorations. So you will never forget every precious moment that passed on your special day. Can not say how much I appreciate Christy! Loved her services!!!

Doug
04/06/2014

"Is everyone in their places???" Of course not!! It's a party; a celebration. Christy poise and organization, as well as her patience and positive attitude, had to have been tested during our formals. And I'm glad we chose her to do our wedding photos for not only the great price, but something told me that this isn't her first luau'. A true veteran of her trade and a master of her craft, she really delivered with flying colors. At this tender and tense moment when two lovers join in matrimony, their wild and crazy families do too, haha! Christy didn't bat an eye when it came to getting the job done and the result was more than expected. I could say that it was all my choice to pick Christy Whitehead Photography but I'd be lying, it was my wife. And she's got the brains, so that's why I married her. Perfect choice, babe!

Services Used: Photography

Christy did an outstanding job on both our engagement and wedding photos! When she brought us in to preview our wedding day photos I was beside myself!! I knew she would do a great job but I was absolutely amazed of how good they turned out..they were better than I hoped for :))) Not only is she good at what she does, she is fun, easy to talk to, and flexible. We love her! Hope to use her in the future as well!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Awww, thank you guys! LOVED your wedding and energy! Hope to see you soon.

Jessica
1 Review
10/26/2013

Christy was very helpful , thoughtful and had great ideas for our pictures. Christy photographed our engagement session, my bridal session , and our wedding! Because of her we have a lifetime of memories to enjoy! We highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Words are inadequate to try and convey how amazed my husband and I were with Christy's work. Christy and her team captured moments that I completely missed but will be forever grateful that I have a picture of them. One photo that I treasure is - My husband (groom) giving my daughter a high five before she was going to walk down the aisle as our flower girl. It was such a sweet candid moment and it warmed my heart to see a picture of it later.

From the very first time that Christy and I spoke, I felt very comfortable with her and knew she would do a great job. She is incredibly professional and takes a lot of time to speak with her clients, answer questions, and let them know what to expect. Christy and her team are well-trained in all types of photographic styles, and works with you to make sure that she captures the "feel" of the photography that you want. She was so much fun to work with on the wedding day and my husband truly enjoyed working with the second shooter….all of our personalities “clicked” which was extremely important to feel comfortable throughout the wedding day.

Our families mentioned how professional Christy's team was and how easy it was to work with them, and the number of detail shots they took was amazing. They captured every single emotional moment so unobtrusively, I didn't even notice they were there.

Book Christy Whitehead. You will NOT be sorry. Thank you so much to Christy and Beverly for all of the wonderful work you did with us and for us on our wedding. These are photos that I will love to look at for the rest of my life!

Christy Whitehead Photography responded with the following comments:

Awww, thank you guys! Enjoy your family! And maybe we'll see you at Treemendous!

1+ year ago

Christy &Lori are amazing! Awesome photos that I will always treasure. I have 6 busy kids in my bridal party,& it didn't even phase them :) Once you meet Christy,you will never go anywhere else for your photos! She can do it all, engage ment,wedding,newborn,&family photos. She is familiar with all types of lighting,&recent trends as well like sparklers, &trash the dress :) Highly recommend!!!

Services Used: Photography

Christy was absolutely wonderful. She did our engagement and wedding pictures for us and they were beautiful . Christy is very professionally and so is her staff, they captured every one of our special moments. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. She is wonderful with children and she even captured my husband and my father smiling( which is a big deal because they really don't like taking picture). My husband and I rodent have any complaints at all. Everything was perfect.