Christina Wehbe Photography

Christina Wehbe Photography

Stunning Wedding Photography

1305 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I got married in September, 2014 and chose Christina Wehbe to be our photographer. She was our first appointment with a photographer and our last. We instantly liked her. She had a warm, friendly personality and seemed to be very experienced and confident in her abilities. The sample work that she showed us was excellent! Christina did our engagement session in downtown Chicago and the photos we received were beautiful. Her knowledge of lighting, background, etc was very apparent. We could not be any happier with the photos. Not only does she do amazing work but she is so kind, helpful, patient and makes you feel so comfortable.

On our wedding day, Christina brought a second shooter with her to help. His name was Timmy and he was awesome. The two of them worked so well with each other, almost inside each others' heads, they knew what they wanted to do next. All the while, they both kept everyone cheery, calmed our nerves, and offered in any way possible to help out. The shots they took from that day were absolutely beautiful. As a guy, I'm not a huge fan of posing for pictures, I've never thought of myself as photogenic, but I was wrong. I actually found the experience so pleasant that I could see it in our pictures. All of the smiles in our photos were genuine. Christina and Timmy made us smile without asking us to smile. One would make us laugh while the other captured the moment. At the reception, they were always in the right place at the right time, capturing every touching and hilarious second with their cameras. You couldn't ask for a more professional, genuine, friendly photographer. Everyone at the wedding and those in the bridal party all said they loved our photographers. My wife and I were so incredibly happy with our choice in Christina Wehbe photography. They were absolutely perfect for us! Thanks Christina and Timmy!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

very professional, very helpful and extremely talented.

• Wedding: 12/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am thrilled with the pictures Christina took at our wedding! I couldn't have asked for more! People are just raving about her work, and I'm so happy with it! There are so many horror stories from people who paid a fortune and ended up with pictures that were just "OK", so I didn't know what to expect and was quite nervous about the outcome.
Christina took pictures that really showed the personality of our wedding... romantic, serious at times, and then at the end, just lots of fun! If you're looking for a photographer that won't make your wedding album look like every other album out there, one that will take it to the next level, this is the one!
She made our grand event look like something from Hollywood! Even her assistant was helping me at crucial times when everyone else's hands were full as well!
Highly recommend this photographer... Very talented!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is not only an amazing photographer but an awesome person as well. The most important part of my wedding was my choice in photographer so I was just a little picky in choosing the right person. However, I knew immediately after meeting with Christina that she was the one!! Not only is she a warm, kind and bubbly person that is a joy to be around, but she takes FANTASTIC pictures!!

She was great at responding to all my emails and texts that I sent her from the first day I contacted her up until TODAY!!! She was also very patient with our families & was very flexible with the schedule, even with our wedding being in the afternoon!! We are so pleased with our pictures and couldn't have found a better photographer for our day. Simply put, she was the best investment we made for our wedding day. We have gained a photographer (and friend) for life! Thanks Christina FOR EVERYTHING!!! xoxo

Christina Wehbe Photography responded with the following comments:

Carol, You guys area amazing it's such an honor and pleasure being your photographer and hopefully your friend. I love you guys and I love your families. You definitely had a lot to do with how beautiful the photos came out. You're such a beautiful couple that share deep love.

Carol Kraus
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina and her assistant were WONDERFUL! We are so happy we went with her! She was extremely professional, yet flexible and compassionate throughout our entire wedding process. Our photos turned out great and the album is phenomenal. Thank you so much!!!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is amazing to work with! :) All my pictures turned out perfect . Not only that, she took the time to edit the areas of my face and body that I was self conscious about which not many photographers take the time to do. Christina is one of the sweetest most kind hearted people out there and I rec her to anyone looking for a photographer :)

• Wedding: 03/08/2013
Nora
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina did an outstanding job at my nieces wedding in a fr away location Roatan, Honduras. She was professional and very creative capturing every moment with a creative eye. I highly recommend her.
Arny Freytag

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
arny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything rocked! I would tell all my friends to hire her!!!!!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina takes stunning pics! All of my friends and family just raved about her and loved the creative pics she took! She made me look a million times more beautiful than I am (lol!) I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is great,she really puts dedication into her work and in our pictures. She went the extra mile and made sure we were happy. I definitely feel like I received my money's worth and am very happy with our pictures. I am glad we went with her.

• Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was awesome, honestly I cannot say enough about her and her excellent talent! We were simply amazed at the quality of every photo taken, would recommend her anytime!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is an angel behind the lens, every photo we got is a piece of Art, we never expected we can look this good in photographs. She is very professional and prompt, our engagement photos rock and our wedding photos are just amazing, we are very happy we are with her services.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina made our lives easier, from the engagement session where we got to know her better to the wedding where she did an immaculate job capturing all the details and emotions that we forgot about, to our scheduled trash the dress session that she is helping us to prepare for to shoot in April.. we love you Christina and we would recommend you to all of our friends. Our photos from the engagement and wedding are all over our house. you are such an amazing artist

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very pleased and satisfied with Christina's services, our photos are very beautiful and it is a pleasure working with her, she is Very professional, creative and prompt..

• Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with Christina's Photography, she gave me the right advice about every little thing while planning my package, she also sent me complimentary prints from my Engagement session. Thank you, I recommended her for all my friends, I couldn't have had a better courteous,professional and knowledgeable photographer.

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was always shy of the camera, but being with Christina is so comfortable and easy that you just want to have pictures again and again. She loves photography and makes you love it as well. The quality of services she offers is top of the line. Christina provides you with very creative ideas that you end up having unique photos. I strongly recommend Christina Wehbe Photography for any occasion and for people who want quality and uniqueness.

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
630-550-7516
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards