Christina Domingues Photography

Christina Domingues Photography

New York, NY 11217 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was an AMAZING photographer.... Her attention to detail and her photo journalistic style was exactly what we were looking for. She was super friendly (the whole fam loved her), she had great photo ideas, and was never in the way like some photographers can be. She provided us with so many photos, and they all turned out beautiful. I highly recommend Christina!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was an absolutely wonderful photographer and we were so blessed to have her capturing all of our special moments. She was so easy to work with, everyone at our wedding loved her, and her prints are truly beautiful. I would recommend Christina in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A friend who married months before me recommended Christina as I was searching for a photographer for my wedding. I had looked at several photographers who were either not available on my date OR whose prices were completely out of reach for my small wedding ($8K...18 people!). I immediately felt a kinship with Christina and felt very comfortable with the idea of letting her photograph my day. On the day of the wedding Christina was wonderful and calming, very organized and professional. Of the 500+ shots she shared with us from the day, there are 50+ that I just love and 10 that are truly spectacular - which is more than I hoped for! Additionally, she captured many wonderful candid shots of my family that I will treasure. I would highly recommend Christina - in fact, I recommended her to other friends who used her for THEIR wedding!

• Wedding: 11/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was referred to me by a mutual friend, and we could not have been more pleased. She listened and delivered against our expectations. She worked within our budget, which was very important. She successfully captured our day! We originally only purchased the photos, but ended up asking for her help with the album. Again, she provided us with a truly exceptional album that we proudly share.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was PERFECT!! She captured every shot that we wanted. She added style and photographed the most amazing candid shots of family, friends, the church and all aspects of the reception. Never once was she or her assistant Stephanie pushy or intrusive. They snuck around to get the best shots. And when it came time to line up for the standard family portraits, she got everyone in order, in place and on time without ever raising her voice or bossing anyone around. I didn't plan to be one of those people that decorates their house with wedding pictures, but her pictures are so fantastic that I'll be making an amazing collage of black and whites!
Of all the photographers I met with, Christina won my trust immediately. She has a natural artistic flare combined with extreme professionalism and a warm and comfortable personality. That is truly hard to fine. Her price is very reasonable considering the ridiculousness that others bid. You get more than pay for! As hectic as planning a wedding can be, you can rest assured that Christina will do an amazing, professional job.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina responded to all of my inquiries within the same day. She helped me plan out all the pictures I wanted. The photography session was succinct but relaxed, peaceful, really. Her photo journalistic style captured the mood and setting of the evening perfectly.

• Wedding: 12/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina's images were beautiful and very creative. She was so easy to work with and helped us really relax and enjoy the process for the family photos, and the candid shots were so special and captured so many lovely moments.

• Wedding: 12/28/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We searched for a few photographers and found Christina's quality of work to be excellent without the high price. She is very professional and personable. She is extremely flexible and very reliable. We enjoyed working with her and having her share in our special day.

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina did an amazing job for us. She was very creative, but still managed to get all the standard pictures (families, friends) you would hope for. She's so calm and low-key that she helps you maintain your nerves on the big day. At the wedding, I hardly remember even seeing her, but when the pictures came back, it was obvious she was everywhere. She's great. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 11/10/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was most gracious and patient in our wedding planning and arrived at our location an hour ahead of time to capture our location, before photographing our 'getting ready'. She was very professional in gathering family members together for photos and went the extra mile by saying little tips like "chin up" or telling us to close our eyes to rest and then snapping the photo. Each of her little tricks really helped ensure perfect photographs that we were so happy with. The photos were delivered to us ahead of schedule and we were so impressed at how well she captured the tiniest of personal details.

• Wedding: 07/22/2006
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Christina for photographing our reception! All of the pictures turned out beautiful. You captured everything just as we remembered the evening and more. We enjoyed receiving the photos in both color and black and white. We appreciate your attention to our guests and the details of the reception. Thank you again for the beautiful pictures to capture our special day!

• Wedding: 04/16/2005
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Christina was professional, personable, and took the most beautiful photos! With a wonderful mix of posed photos as well as candid shots, Christina captured everything we wanted (and more). Our family was so impressed with her easy manner in posing such a large group of people, and my (now) husband and I loved working with her for our shots as a couple.

The images Christina captured of our big day were absolutely stunning. I can't say enough good things about Christina - she was the best!

• Wedding: 11/25/2003
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a very visual person and having a good photographer at my wedding was a high priority. Christina is a very talented photographer. I recommend her to EVERY friend who's getting married or having a big event. She recently photographed my sisters wedding and the images she captured are beautiful! I was lucky to be friends with her when she first started her photography business and so I was able to book her before she had a "name". The photos from our wedding (almost 10 years ago), are some of my most treasured possessions. She has a great talent, wonderful attention to detail and beautiful presentation. Everyone who's used her on my recommendation has come back to thank me. She's great!

• Wedding: 02/18/2000
310-279-2197
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards