Chris Schmitt Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chris is the best! He is so easy to work with and so fun! From the day we met him my husabnd and I knew he was the photographer for us.. He is so attentive and so flexible, he even traveled to SB for our engagement pictures! The day of the wedding was perfect. I had no care in the world knowing he would get it all done, and let me tell you he captured our day perfectly. I never even know Chris was there, he blended in and I never felt like i had a camera in my face.. I look at my engagment and wedding pictures daily and fall in love with them all over.. Do yourself a favor and give Chris a call, better yet- BOOK HIM!

Zynger Event Designs
02/14/2015

I will never use anyone other than Chris Schmitt Photography for my events, and we do a lot of them! I had to pick one date for this review, but, we use them all throughout the year! The work that they do is amazing and they capture every moment and detail in a unique and creative way that seals the memories for eternity. Chris and his colleagues are professional, easy to work with, and always adored by the guests. I would recommend no other than Chris Schmitt Photography....
Ryan Zynger, Owner, Zynger Event Designs.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Lauren
11/08/2014

One of the things at the top of our list for our wedding was to find an great photographer. When we hired Chris, we did just that. Chris also shot our engagement photos and I couldn't have pictured anything better then what was captured. He found the perfect location and made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We were beyond happy with how they turned out.

Now onto the wedding, I don't even know where to begin. Chris and his lovely wife Andrea showed up to the venue on the wedding day and got to work immediately. I knew instantly it was going to be magic. They are the perfect team, Andrea and the groomsmen had a blast during the "pre-wedding" stages and Chris was great to work with the girls. They both captured so many amazing candid shots that we are ecstatic about. Thank you both again for helping make our day so perfect and for the best gift of all, capturing a lifetime of memories!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Andrea are such an amazing team! They were so supportive and worked so well with a and our party! Their ideas on photos were amazing and they took great care in making sure I got all the photos I wanted with the people I wanted. Those are moments that cannot be replaced!

08/02/2014

My husband and I had only one rule for our wedding photographer. No cheesy pictures. Chris totally got us. Our wedding photos are the best photos I have ever seen. Chris was able to capture the split-second moments that made our wedding unique. It's too bad he left minutes before I fell on the dance floor.
Before our wedding, I sent Chris some photos I had seen online and liked. Chris helped us recreate those photos organically, without awkward, forced posing, or comments like, "oooohh yaaaa...right there." Not to mention, Chris is super good-looking. I mean, who can look bad when a stud is taking your picture?
Chris was funny, professional, collaborative, punctual, attentive, honest, creative, friendly, and patient. He was also able to answer my mom's 4589745089548094578754 questions, half of which were questions he had already answered...7 times.
If you are looking for a photographer who can make all your dreams come true, look no further. Chris Schmitt is obviously the best.

Carrie Ann
07/12/2014

Chris Schmitt photography is absolutely THE BEST! We hired him to do our engagement shoot, a sexy boudoir shoot, our wedding, and a 'trash the dress' shoot after the wedding. Neither my husband nor I consider ourselves to be very photogenic, but Chris really surprised us and was able to get tons of wonderful photos. The hard part is narrowing down which ones we want in our album, they're all so good!

Chris listened to what we wanted and he more than delivered. He made us both feel so comfortable and we had a ton of fun on all our different shoots with him. In fact, when we were on our honeymoon, at one point my husband and I looked at each other at the exact same moment and said "I wish Chris was here to capture this!"

He's so easy going you can't help but relax and enjoy yourself and the results are amazing. He's a true artist and is a master of his craft. I wouldn't even think of using anyone else.... we wanted our photos to be truly beautiful, a little more on the artistic side and we wanted some cool edgy shots and Chris totally nailed it.

1+ year ago

There pictures as you can see are amazing! When it came to our event they were amazing! I get to relive my special moments through their amazing photographs

Robert
06/07/2014

"Planning your wedding is stressful enough without having to worry about selecting the right photographer. If quality, professionalism and great pictures is what you're after, then look no further! Chris Schmitt Photography is definitely the way to go! There were so many great shots to choose from, it took forever selecting the ones we wanted for our album and portraits. Chris and Andrea are a pleasure to work with, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for stunning wedding pics."

Melanie
05/24/2014

Beyond amazing photography! Chris Schmitt photography captured special moments between our family and friends so we can remember how incredible out day was. The pictures that they took of us (bride and groom) exceeded our expectations by a million fold! They were fun and were very engaging with us and all the guests! I can't say enough how gorgeous our pictures turned out! Everyone that sees them think they came out of a magazine!

Justin
03/16/2014

We hired Chris to photograph our wedding. He did an amazing job. He has an amazing talent and artistic eye. We had great time shooting with him and his wife Andrea during the whole wedding. They not only has the list of shots we asked for handy, but caught tons of the moments we missed in the wedding. We're thrilled and touched by all the pictures. Chris even put together a video as a surprise! Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. Schmitt! You're the best!

1+ year ago

Chris shot our engagement photos and wedding photos and he was awesome! We got to see the pictures quickly after the events and communication with him has been speedy as well. I would recommend him to anyone having a destination wedding or even a local one for that matter.

Tali
10/19/2013

Prior to my wedding Chris and his wife had been the photographers and 2 of our mutual friends weddings,the pictures were outstanding!And of course when it came to my big day he did the same... He was very professional and fun and knew exactly how to interact with our crowd!!!
He was a pleasure to work with!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Trish
09/16/2013

I would highly recommend Chris. From start to finish he is so professional, friendly, and his work shows how much he loves what he does. We hired Chris for our Destination Wedding at Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya Mexico. One of the first things that I loved about Chris was his presentation. When interviewing photographers I found that many either had the wow factor of presentation of their work or the wow of presentation of their contracts & pricing. It was hard to find and artist that also provided the contractual agreements with the same amount of detail and professionalism. Chris has really wowed me with the detail he put into all aspects of his business and passion. Then after our Skype meeting I knew he was the one. He was engaging, easy going, artistic, humorous, and easy to talk to. We could not be more pleased with our pictures and experience with Chris and his wife Andrea, who traveled to assist him in Mexico. Chris really captured all the details and finishing touches of the wedding. Most of all from the pictures I can feel the emotion of the day. To have a picture evoke that emotion speaks volumes about the photographer. Chris and Andrea really took a lot of time and effort to create a unique Trash the Dress photo shoot for us the day after the wedding. We did our TTD at a Cenote. The shoot was truly amazing and memorable. We will cherish the pictures forever. We want to thank Chris & Andrea for loving what they do and for sharing in our memories. They will forever be in our lives through their art.

Amy
04/13/2013

Amazing work and very professional. Any questions were answered promptly and such a nice team to work with.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Chris & Andrea are a class act team! I spent over a month searching for the perfect photographer and after 4 appointments I know Chris was the one! His creativity and attention to detail is never overlooked. Chris always gets back to you in speedy time and is a pleasure to work with. We had fun doing our engagement session and his quality of work is superb! The guest book he made for us from those pictures was flawless. I can't wait to start working on our wedding album. The night of wedding he wasn't afraid to take pictures in the dark/night which not all photographers are comfortable with due to the complexity of the lighting. Just the opposite he was ready to take unique fun pictures at night and the pictures from the night are stunning! I would highly recommend Chris Schmitt and you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Not only did Chris give us beautiful pictures from our engagement session but he was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. Chris and his assistant Michelle showed amazing attention to detail and found the most gorgeous areas to shoot. He was a source of clam and professionalism throughout. Thanks Chris and Michelle!! We can't wait to see the final product.

Jason and Michelle Troshinsky