Chris Grumley DJ
The Anna Maria DJ of Choice!
1604 71st Street NW

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
If we could give Chris higher than a 5 it would be done! He is great!!! Everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and alot of that is due to Chris (and Sand Petal). He had everyone dancing all night long from age 4 to 70!! Plus he has a great voice/accent! Honestly, he made a world of difference in our reception and we consider ourselves very lucky that Sand Petal was able to get him to DJ our special day!
Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great DJ would ded recommend to anyone
Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was AMAZING!! He was so flexible and helpful and basically accommodated every need we asked for! And he even helped us pull everything off on the brink of Tropical Storm Debby!!! Running around in the rain, giving everyone their cues, I can't say enough about him!! And the party was rocking despite the wind and rain! Wish we'd had better weather, but thank you for helping us pull off a great party in spite of it all! You are THE best!!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
THANK YOU, Chris for making our wedding music amazing! We appreciate your professionalism and willingness to work with all the request and movement around the beach! We now understand why they say you are #1! Fantastic job!
Wedding: 06/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was awesome! From his mix to his personality, couldn't of asked for better! He kept the night flowing and was great to work with. He took into account our requests and what music we liked and made a great mix. If you need a DJ, would definately recommend Chris.
Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was absolutely FABULOUS at our wedding! We had such a blast and he kept the mood of the night going all night! We had a wide selection of people there from kids to older grandparents to young partiers and he had EVERYONE dancing all night laughing and just having a great time! I could not have asked for a better dj to make our night so memorable! Thanks Chris for everything you did and for making out night so enjoyable! You are a phenomenal dj!!!!

Patience and Josh Williams
Wedding: 05/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was great the day of the wedding. He listened to my requests and the music was great! He was there early and everything went as planned. All the key songs were played at the right time. Love his accent too :) He was amazingly fast with his replies when I called or emailed him. That is HUGE to me, so I had a good feeling from the start. He proved I made the right choice and I was very pleased! No complaints at all.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our DJ, Chris Grumley, was awesome for our destination wedding on Anna Maria Island! He reached out to us far in advance of our wedding to introduce himself and provided links to his website and Facebook. He was very accommodating - was able to play our Thursday evening wedding, and played songs we requested during our meal. When it came time to dance, he got ALL of our guests up and dancing and kept most of them dancing through the night! That is a huge feat for our crowd, so we were more than pleased! What a fun, memorable night Chris helped to provide! We have no complaints, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, unforgettable DJ for their event.
Wedding: 05/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved Chris!! Our wedding reception was such a blast. Chris did a great job by starting our reception off with one of our favorite songs, in which had everyone on the dance floor. He played all of the right songs that kept everyone dancing all night. We can't thank Chris enough for everything. He truly did a great job communicating and was attentive to our details requested. We highly recommend Chris for any of your DJ needs. Thanks again Chris!!!!
Taylor and Jenni Chadsey
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was very professional and intuitive when it came to entertaining our Wedding Celebration. There were a few times during the course of the evening when I saw Chris scanning the crowd to anticipate the his next selection of music. He kept the music mixed up between slow songs, fun songs and lively music. Before the wedding, my wife and I were worried about some ot the attendees getting involved, but to the contrary, at times it seemed like everyone was on the dance floor.
To keep in tune with the direction we wanted to party to go, Chris came to me a couple of times, to give me his idea of what music to play. I am not a professional in playing music, but I do attend my share of concerts, as a music lover. The suggestions that Chris made were great and again everyone at the celebration had a GREAT time!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Besides my wife and I, Chris was the life of the wedding! We have had so many compliments on his music selections especially the instrumentals he played while our guests were arriving. His lighting and equipment were top notch. We got married outside and his lighting lit up the dance floor as well as a 2 block radius. His speakers were perfectly placed and were booming! He was able to accomidate our every request and had the dance floor packed all night. We even found out that after our send off people didn't want to leave the party thanks to Chris! Although he played the Ohio State fight song, at the request of my family, instead of the University of Florida fight song at the request of the bride he is a great DJ! If you have any doubts in hiring Chris please contact us.
Adam & Stephanie Blumenthal
asb3315@aol.com
Wedding: 03/24/2012

Brandy 5 Reviews
Spectacular service! Chris is very talented and professional. He suited our every need and was very accommodating. He knew exactly what to play at the right moments, his timing is impeccable. Chris also coordinated well with another musician for cocktail hour. His announcing style was grand and he kept our guests very happy with the music selections whether they were on the dance floor or enjoying the music at their tables. His pricing his very reasonable and you can only expect the best from Chris.
Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was so much fun to work with! I'm a fellow DJ, and I was *very* particular about my music. Chris listened to all my requests and had everyone dancing on their feet the whole night. He even knew how to mix songs together perfectly. I highly recommend working with him!
Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris did an absolutely wonderful job! His timing was perfect, and the entire crowd loved him. He was able to get even the non-dancers out onto the floor. LOL If you are looking for a DJ, Chris is your guy!
Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was extremely professional and great to work with! He answered every phone call and email in a timely fashion.
He came very highly recommneded and i would recommend him to anyone!
We didnt have any specific kind of music scheme so we put it all in Chris' hands...he kept the party going and was great on the mic! Plus I LOVED his accent...hehe!
Wedding: 10/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Chris at our wedding this weekend and he was fantastic!!
Wedding: 09/30/2011
 941-219-2106
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire