Choice DJs and Emcees

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Everyone was so impressed by Kevin. He made the night. He helped bring everything together. He even got out on the dance floor to show us how to do specific dances. He was easy going and professional. I was blown away by his total package including lighting. We loved Kevin!

Services Used: DJ

Kevin was a great wedding DJ! He was fun, energetic, professional, and played great music! He sent forms ahead of time to plan our special songs, requests, and the order of events for the reception. We specified certain songs and genres and he added in some perfect selections. We wanted everyone to be having fun out on the dance floor and Kevin made it happen! Highly recommended!!

Services Used: DJ

Kevin made our wedding reception an absolute success! He was so nice and accommodating to all of our wants and needs throughout the entire planning process. He was very engaged with the crowd and kept the party lively. He mingled with our guests so well that by they end of the night he was practically part of the wedding party! Our guests had nothing but positive things to say about their experience with him during and before the event. The guests also said he was "so interactive you could tell he really loves his job." He really helped ease a lot of our wedding stress; we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the wedding ceremony music, lighting nor the reception. We highly recommend Kevin for anyone's special day or important event!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Kevin @ Choice DJs was fantastic in every regard. We used his services primarily at our wedding reception in the Parthenon (Nashville, TN). He was extremely professional and expertly blended out song recommendations with his vast reservoir of tunes. We've had people tell us that they saw more people dancing at our wedding than any other wedding they've attended. We also had Kevin provide a projector and screen at our rehearsal dinner (for the wedding slideshow). He delivered both and set them up perfectly. Would absolutely recommend his/their services!

Services Used: DJ

We loved having Kevin as our DJ for our wedding! He was absolutely great to work with - upbeat, positive, and flexible - and really listened to what we wanted. We told him that the music was the most important part of our wedding (haha) because we love to dance and wanted to set the tone with the guests. We wanted to do something different and had each couple of our wedding party do a dance as an intro song. Kevin took the time to cut the parts of the song and compiled them into one mix for that. Everyone loved that part of the reception! Additionally, we built our own playlist and he pretty much stuck with it and completely understood. He was also great at engaging the crowd during the reception. All in all, it was absolutely fantastic and I would definitely use Kevin and Choice DJs again for other occasions!

Services Used: DJ

Kevin Thompson - Owner.....Love him. Such a great guy and so very easy to work with. He got the crowd up and having a great time. Thanks for all you did it was a terrific night and the bride and groom were very happy.

Services Used: DJ

Kevin Thompson at Choice DJ's is so great to work with and I highly recommend him. He was easy and fun to work with and everything went great at the reception. He also helped with lighting at my reception and it was perfect. Just what I wanted. Kevin is very helpful and reliable and he made my event fun and exciting. I would recommend him to anyone!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

We highly recommend Kevin Thompson as a DJ for any event! He did the music and announcements at our wedding on December 8th and despite being sick that evening, he did a fantastic job! We had friends and family rave about how great the DJ and music was at the wedding the next morning....everyone had a great time on the dance floor all night long. He was always one step ahead of what we needed him to do...couldn't have asked for anything more! Excellent service and very professional.

Services Used: DJ

Kevin did a great job at our wedding he was very involved with the guest keeping them very entertained everyone kept telling us how fun they had!

Services Used: DJ

Kevin was AMAZING!!! He played the perfect music to fit our likes/dislikes and created a great atmosphere for the guests. He was punctual and always upbeat. Any request made he accomidated. I would hire him again and again.

Services Used: DJ

Kevin is awesome, such a party animal! He is so much fun and listens to everything you suggest or want. We made the best decision in hiring him as our DJ. The mom dance off comes up in so many conversations, thanks for making it happen.

Patrick and Summer

Services Used: DJ

We met Kevin Thompson at a bridal show at Opryland and he was very helpful and really seemed to want my day to be as special as it could be. He got in touch with me about a week after the show to get everything setup.

Durk Brown was our DJ for the our wedding. He always kept in touch with us and made it a point to make sure he had all the songs we had requested and made sure not to play any songs we didn't. My husband and I are not big Country music fans and I asked Durk to steer away from that genre. He did just that and we had a BLAST! The dancefloor always had someone on it whether it be kids, the bridal party, friends, and older adults. Everyone still tells me how amazing it was and I just don't think it could have been any better if didn't have Durk as our DJ.

This company was very professional and courteous to our needs. I would definitely recommend Choice DJ's to anyone looking to add a really nice atmosphere to their wedding. I look forward to using them again for future events!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Fun. Energetic. Knows how to work a crowd. This is how I would describe this DJ. He was fantastic! He worked with me and played our wedding video so we did not have to worry about bringing it and making sure someone had the equipment to do it! His price is AMAZING and if you run over, he is reasonable enough to keep partying! He was fast to respond to emails and I would use him again if I ever needed to! :)

Services Used: DJ

Worked so well with us, even when we had some song choices that were probably hard to find. We changed things a few times and he was incredibly flexible with us!

Services Used: DJ

Choice DJs was an awesome choice! I let them know exactly what I wanted and didn't want played during the reception and they listened to everything I asked for. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a DJ for their wedding!

Services Used: DJ

We had Kevin as our DJ and we loved him! We met with him a few times before the wedding he was always very professional and helpful. He put us at ease and made everything that we wanted happen. He did an amazing job!