CHERYL ANN FLORAL DESIGN (Conshohocken)

CHERYL ANN FLORAL DESIGN (Conshohocken)

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Cheryl did a great job with our wedding flowers. She was very receptive and offered great suggestions, and she also worked within our budget. The flowers turned out beautifully. I was very happy with the final product!

Joyce
1 Review
05/15/2015

Cheryl Ann is a fabulous floral designer! She took her time designing my floral needs for my wedding in May 9f this year. Cheryl Ann is so talented, that she can even design the perfect floral arrangements over the phone. This was a great help for me, since I was short on time. She was as gracious as they come! I highly recommend Cheryl Ann Floral Design for all of your floral needs! Thank you so much Cheryl for all of your hard work, time, grace and patience!

Love,
Joyce & John

Services Used: Flowers

If I could rate Cheryl Ann beyond a 5, I would! She is absolutely the best! She worked with me to get everything I wanted within my budget but didn't compromise on quality! I loved my bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets and everyone loved the gorgeous centerpieces at the reception tables! I still get compliments on them! Cheryl Ann is such a sweet person who truly cares about her work and will do everything she can to make her customers happy. I will definitely use her again if I need flowers for a future event! I can't thank her enough for the amazing work she did with the flowers for my wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheryl Ann does beautiful work. She designed fabulous bouquets for my 3 bridesmaids and my bridal bouquet, along with our corsages and boutineers. She was always available to answer any questions and provided great ideas to incorporate my colors and style. Cheryl really was wonderful to work with and you can tell that she loves what she does. Thank you so much Cheryl Ann!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheryl Ann was great, when we went to have a meeting with her I was very surprised by her shop, not only was it nice and quaint it was minutes from our house. She always emailed me right back, and did everything she could to accommodate our budget. My flowers ended up being better than I could of imagined. She was early to the venue, and even surprised me by taking pictures of my flowers and sending them to me at a later date. I would use her again for any event!

Rob
09/27/2014

Cheryl is an amazing Florist and she did an exceptional job providing and setting up the flowers for our Wedding ceremony and reception. Her family has been doing this for three generations and it shows in her professionalism. She was very flexible with our ideas, and met with us every time we wanted to in order to discuss planning. Cheryl actually helped a lot beyond just being a florist, as her experience with weddings helped us make sure we took care of all of the little things along the way.

Thank you Cheryl for making our wedding day perfect, it would not have been the same without you!!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheryl Ann exceeded all of our expectations for a wedding florist. From our first meeting with her, I knew that she was the right choice. She had so many great suggestions, even before we signed a contract with her!
I knew that colors that I wanted in the bouquets and the arrangements for the church, and Cheryl Ann took it from there. When I walked into the room and saw all of the bouquets, my exact words were, "I don't think I could love these flowers any more." The colors popped and were a great accent to my bridesmaids' dark purple gowns. The wreath for the flower girl's head was a perfect fit!
Cheryl Ann was so attentive throughout the whole planning process. She responded to emails so quickly and send me pictures so that she was sure of what I wanted.
Cheryl Ann Floral Design gets my highest recommendation!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheryl Ann was wonderful to work with. She was warm, enthusiastic, and very knowledgeable, as well as being completely reliable and attentive to detail. She listened carefully and provided exactly what we wanted, but at a quality level far beyond our expectations. We received many compliments from our guests on the beauty of the centerpieces, bouquets, and accents. We took three centerpieces home, and they were so fresh that they still looked good a week later! If you want the best, Cheryl Ann is the one. Using her was one of the best decisions we made in planning our daughter's wedding.

Kelly
04/26/2014

Cheryl Ann did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She took my vision and made it a million times better then I could have ever imagined. Her prices were reasonable and she was very easy to work with on getting the price to where I was comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist. I can't wait for the next event that would require her expert services.

Erin
04/18/2014

I was very happy with my choice to have Cheryl Ann provide the flowers for my wedding! It was a very small, intimate wedding and I therefore did not need tons of flowers, but Cheryl Ann did not make me feel like my business was any less valued! She made me feel like a VIP despite my small flower needs! The quality and colors of the flowers exceeded expectations, and everything was exactly as promised. I loved the option of the natural burlap wrap for the bouquet--the 'rustic chic' look really complemented the theme and décor of our wedding. I recommend her without hesitation!

Melinda
1 Review
04/11/2014

Cheryl Ann was amazing. The flowers she designed were just perfect for our event. My husband even had her design a beautiful arrangement to give to me at the last minute as a wedding gift to me. The flowers were beautiful and she delivered them directly to my hotel room at the venue - so convenient!

I would absolutely recommend using her for any and all events that need floral arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Cheryl Ann is amazing! My first consultation with her I knew I wanted to work with her. She is truly passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. From the bouquets to the center pieces to the flowers on the cake...everything was so beautiful! It was the perfect touch to my wedding, and I'm so grateful I found her! When she dropped the flowers off on my wedding day, she was so excited for me to see the flowers. You are not just a client to her; she genuinely cares. Also, she was flexible and helped me work within my budget. Cheryl Ann was one of my favorite people I worked with during my wedding planning. She is the best!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I chose Cheryl Ann as our wedding florist after meeting her in her design studio in Conshohocken and we cannot say enough good things about her and her work. Cheryl Ann is an incredible florist, a fantastic designer, and a wonderful person. She listened to all of our ideas, helped us to brainstorm and worked within our modest budget to create exactly what we wanted. The flowers were spectacular and we are still getting compliments on them months later. My mother passed away prior to our wedding, and Cheryl Ann helped me to create some floral pieces both at the ceremony and reception that would honor her life and keep a place for her at our wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous and I know that she put a lot of care and effort into making them special for my Mom. If you are looking for a high quality wedding florist at a reasonable price, then look no further - you will NOT be disappointed!

Samantha
10/12/2013

Cheryl Ann was amazing. Everyone loved my flowers. She was very helpful and easy going! Really knew what I was trying to portray in our wedding flowers.

Absolutely amazing!!!!!
Cheryl was a pleasure to work with and really brought together my ideas into a stunning result!
Cheryl is wonderful and knowledgeable of her craft and it really shows in her presentation!

Punctual, professional, knowledgeable!

Sonja
10/05/2013

Cheryl was a pleasure to work with. She took special notes when her and I met about my husband and I and "our story", which made our experience with her even more personal. Then the BIG day came, the first drop off of flowers was to my mother in laws then to my mothers house. I was overjoyed when I saw her amazing work! I cried tears of happiness! The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning, fresh and popped with radiant color. They looked gorgeous all evening and for weeks afterwards.