Cheek Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lindsay was amazing! I tried a few different makeup artists before finding Lindsay, and I'm so glad I did! I wanted a natural look for my wedding and she listened really well. I would definitely recommend Cheerk Makeup Artistry!

Recently Married

Lindsay from Cheek was amazing to work with! She was prompt and professional and a really fun person to be around- she feels like an old friend.

Her makeup style is beautiful. It was not over the top, and I felt like I looked like myself only 1000x better! Her makeup is natural and sophisticated and really brings out your own beauty.

All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and enjoyed their time with Lindsay. She creates beautiful looks quickly and efficiently. It was the shortest time I have ever spent getting my makeup done, which I appreciated on such a busy day.

Everything with Lindsay was easy from scheduling the trial, to payment ,to the day of. She is so calm and relaxed that it made me able to enjoy the day.

She did makeup for two events (Friday night event and Saturday wedding with two looks on Saturday) and everything was amazing!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was great to work with- my makeup stayed on perfectly the whole day and the bridesmaids and the mom's makeup looked great too!

Recently Married

I planned my wedding from across the country, and Lindsay was very responsive over email to help plan the details and budget. Easy peasy. On the day of the wedding, Lindsay showed up on time, and for never having met before, she made me feel so comfortable! It was like an old friend was there with me and my girls as we got ready.

She made every bridesmaid and mom look beautiful and gave us the "how to" on handling mascara while crying at the even :)

Lindsay really did my makeup perfectly. I asked for "me but better" because I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and when I look at the photos now I was exactly that. Thank you Lindsay for being so awesome. I highly recommend her to your wedding - you will NOT regret it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay from Cheek was amazing to work with! Not only are her skills absolutely incredible but she's a sweet genuine person as well! As a girl who had actually never worn makeup I was pretty nervous about it, but Lindsay made me look so natural it was amazing! I wish I could have her make me look that good everyday!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ladies, if you are looking for an amazingly talented makeup artist, look no further than Cheek Makeup Artistry by Linsday! Not only is Linsday fabulous at what she does, but she was wonderful work with. We met first for a trial run a few months before the big day, and I knew I made a great choice! I walked around afterward with th a full face of makeup the whole day- I didn't want to take it off! Of course, makeup for the wedding was equally perfect!!!!! She was able to accentuate my features without making me look overdone, and it photographed beautifully (if I do say so myself!). I so appreciate her being flexible with my schedule, punctual, and so sweet to all of us - truly the real deal!

Recently Married

Lindsay made me beautiful for my wedding day! She was very flexible and easy to work with. She came to my house for a trial run as well. And when I decided to change my make up the day of the wedding, she was very willing to go with what I was wanting! I was very happy with my make up service, and she came to my hotel to do my make up the day of. Thanks so much Lindsay!

Aja
12/13/2014

Lindsay is an amazing makeup artist and a very sweet woman! I felt like I was having a friend do my makeup! She's calm and creative and I loved my makeup! She did my bridesmaids and my mom and everyone looked beautiful. I was a little nervous with having only 1 makeup artist for 8 people but we kept within my timeline and no one felt rushed. We all loved Lindsay!

Kristin
1 Review
11/22/2014

Lindsay is so talented. She did a beautiful job on my make-up for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was so much fun to work with and very professional. She also did my bridesmaids and mother's make-up on the wedding day, and everyone looked amazing. I love Lindsay's work, because I felt beautiful and still looked like myself with just the perfect make-up selection. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone looking for a great make-up experience. I trust her completely.

Mellissa
11/15/2014

Working with Lindsay was REALLY easy. She was very responsive to all emails and did a wonderful job following up with me. I asked a TON of questions when I was trying to find a makeup artist and she was able to answer all my questions in a professional and timely manner. (and exhibited lots of patience with all my questions!) She came to my apartment for the bridal makeup trial, which was really convenient for me! She did a great job figuring out how I wanted to look on my wedding day at my trial and took lots of notes, which made me feel very confident that she would replicate the look on the big day! On the day of the wedding, Lindsay arrived early and got finished with every "attendant" in a timely manner. There was a slight misunderstanding with my mother-in-law and at the last minute she decided she wanted her makeup done, also. Lindsay was able to fit her in, even though she wasn't scheduled, with plenty of time to spare! Lindsay also gave me a lipstick, which she provides to all of her brides as a gift, to keep and retouch my lips throughout the day. It seems to me that her services are priced right on par with other wedding makeup services (even though overall wedding makeup is expensive), and I love that she was able to meet us at the venue for a stress free day! I would definitely recommend Lindsay to a friend for their wedding!

Abigail
11/15/2014

Cheek Makeup was great! They did all the makeup for me and my 7 bridesmaids for my wedding. It was the best I have ever looked! The quality was very high and the price was very reasonable.

Taylor
1 Review
10/04/2014

Lindsay was incredible to work with! Every time we met before the wedding she put me at complete ease! She is so reliable and absolutely the best in the business!!! I got so many compliments on my makeup throughout my entire wedding day! She should be your easiest decision on what makeup artist to hire for your wedding!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was excellent! She made me and my wedding party feel comfortable and she did an amazing job! I would absolutely use her again.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired Lindsay, of CHEEK Makeup Artistry, to do my makeup and the makeup for the members of my bridal party, for my wedding this past year. I, along with all of the other girls who chose to get their makeup done, were very happy with our look for the day. Lindsay was great to work with, very flexible with her time and helpful with suggestions on what would look best with my dress and the feel of the wedding. I do not normally wear a lot of makeup as I have very sensitive skin and I tend to breakout, Lindsay was able to cover up any of my blemishes without making me look like I had too much makeup on, keeping my makeup looking light and fresh. I would highly recommend using Lindsay for any big event you may have - she is wonderful!

Kelsey
07/12/2014

Lindsay was recommended to me by my wedding planner, Adrianne Elizabeth Events, and I could not have chosen a better makeup artist! I typically don't wear much makeup, but knew that I wanted a different look for my wedding day, and Lindsay made it look flawless! She was super fun & easy to work with, very punctual, and completed everyone's makeup (myself, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers!) efficiently. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was recommended to me by a former colleague of mine. I also read her reviews and saw that she was a preferred vendor on many websites. I must admit that I am very picky about my makeup but Lindsay blew me away! Lindsay did my makeup for my engagement pictures as well as on my wedding day. She listened to the look that I wanted to have and had suggestions for making it even better. I am so pleased with her work and am so thankful that she was there to make me look my best on my wedding day. Lindsay is talented and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her to any bride! Thank you, Lindsay!