Cheek Makeup Artistry

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Lindsay made me beautiful for my wedding day! She was very flexible and easy to work with. She came to my house for a trial run as well. And when I decided to change my make up the day of the wedding, she was very willing to go with what I was wanting! I was very happy with my make up service, and she came to my hotel to do my make up the day of. Thanks so much Lindsay!

Kristin
11/22/2014

Lindsay is so talented. She did a beautiful job on my make-up for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was so much fun to work with and very professional. She also did my bridesmaids and mother's make-up on the wedding day, and everyone looked amazing. I love Lindsay's work, because I felt beautiful and still looked like myself with just the perfect make-up selection. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone looking for a great make-up experience. I trust her completely.

Mellissa
11/15/2014

Working with Lindsay was REALLY easy. She was very responsive to all emails and did a wonderful job following up with me. I asked a TON of questions when I was trying to find a makeup artist and she was able to answer all my questions in a professional and timely manner. (and exhibited lots of patience with all my questions!) She came to my apartment for the bridal makeup trial, which was really convenient for me! She did a great job figuring out how I wanted to look on my wedding day at my trial and took lots of notes, which made me feel very confident that she would replicate the look on the big day! On the day of the wedding, Lindsay arrived early and got finished with every "attendant" in a timely manner. There was a slight misunderstanding with my mother-in-law and at the last minute she decided she wanted her makeup done, also. Lindsay was able to fit her in, even though she wasn't scheduled, with plenty of time to spare! Lindsay also gave me a lipstick, which she provides to all of her brides as a gift, to keep and retouch my lips throughout the day. It seems to me that her services are priced right on par with other wedding makeup services (even though overall wedding makeup is expensive), and I love that she was able to meet us at the venue for a stress free day! I would definitely recommend Lindsay to a friend for their wedding!

Taylor
10/04/2014

Lindsay was incredible to work with! Every time we met before the wedding she put me at complete ease! She is so reliable and absolutely the best in the business!!! I got so many compliments on my makeup throughout my entire wedding day! She should be your easiest decision on what makeup artist to hire for your wedding!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was excellent! She made me and my wedding party feel comfortable and she did an amazing job! I would absolutely use her again.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired Lindsay, of CHEEK Makeup Artistry, to do my makeup and the makeup for the members of my bridal party, for my wedding this past year. I, along with all of the other girls who chose to get their makeup done, were very happy with our look for the day. Lindsay was great to work with, very flexible with her time and helpful with suggestions on what would look best with my dress and the feel of the wedding. I do not normally wear a lot of makeup as I have very sensitive skin and I tend to breakout, Lindsay was able to cover up any of my blemishes without making me look like I had too much makeup on, keeping my makeup looking light and fresh. I would highly recommend using Lindsay for any big event you may have - she is wonderful!

Kelsey
07/12/2014

Lindsay was recommended to me by my wedding planner, Adrianne Elizabeth Events, and I could not have chosen a better makeup artist! I typically don't wear much makeup, but knew that I wanted a different look for my wedding day, and Lindsay made it look flawless! She was super fun & easy to work with, very punctual, and completed everyone's makeup (myself, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers!) efficiently. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was recommended to me by a former colleague of mine. I also read her reviews and saw that she was a preferred vendor on many websites. I must admit that I am very picky about my makeup but Lindsay blew me away! Lindsay did my makeup for my engagement pictures as well as on my wedding day. She listened to the look that I wanted to have and had suggestions for making it even better. I am so pleased with her work and am so thankful that she was there to make me look my best on my wedding day. Lindsay is talented and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her to any bride! Thank you, Lindsay!

Lauren
06/28/2014

I used Cheek Makeup for my wedding day, and Lindsay was so open, friendly and extremely knowledgable. My bridesmaids and I were absolutely thrilled with our look for the big day and felt like our needs were "heard" -- which I can't say about every vendor! I would recommend Lindsay to all Columbus brides -- she was amazing!

Erin
06/21/2014

Cheeked by Lindsay is an awesome vendor to work with no matter the occasion. I used her for my engagement photos as well as my rehearsal dinner and my wedding. She was able to give me different looks but always made me feel like myself. Lindsay does not do airbrushing but yet your make-up looks so beautiful. I felt flawless and she always made me feel and the other gals who got their make-up done feel so comfortable during the process. She definitely takes the feedback given, listens and works with what you are wanting for each event. I HIGHLY recommend her and will definitely be using her again in the future.

Kylie
06/14/2014

Lindsay is simply the best! She does beautiful, classic, and elegant make up. Obviously for a wedding it needs to be applied more heavily than daily life, but I still felt like myself and it was natural looking. She is really nice and energetic, so she is great to have around on the big day!! She works efficiently and was flexible while trying to get us all done between hair appointments. She also did my sister's wedding and that was amazing too. Highly recommend!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is truly the best in the industry and very easy to work with! My makeup was flawless on our wedding day and looked just as flawless when the party ended at midnight. Lindsay knows what will look best with your skin tone and will do exactly what you ask for ... she really made me look like a model!

Tara
05/17/2014

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and Lindsay exceeded my expectations. I felt so beautiful and my girls looked amazing too! I would recommend Lindsay to anyone. She's simply the best!

Jackie
05/03/2014

Lindsay was hands down one of the best vendors I selected for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure me and all my ladies (and moms) felt beautiful. And we did!!! She tailored each look to the girl and every girl could stop raving about how pretty they were- which was a major feat because most of my ladies don't wear much make up and can be super picky. But Lindsay did it! I still can't get over my make-up (it was flawless).

She's lots of fun to be around and has such a wonderful calm demeanor (perfect for an amped-up bride!). She's really flexible and super punctual. Because of a marathon happening on my wedding day, she preplanned and came early to make sure she wouldn't get stuck in traffic! I was so happy to see her that morning- it took a lot of stress off.

Thank you so much Lindsay for all your help and for making my wedding day so special!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lindsey is the best makeup artist in Columbus! She traveled to me to do my makeup trial for my bachelorette party, including faux lashes. On my wedding day she was ontime and we even finished early! All my girls looked gorgeous and loved their makeup (some are even booking her for their weddings). My makeup looked flawless even after hours of dancing. Lindsey is very pleasent to be around which is always great for your wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend booking her for your wedding day - if you are lucky enough to get on her calendar!

Private User
Recently Married

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Lindsay on my wedding day. From the trial to the final touch-up, she was incredible! Not only is she incredibly skilled but also so much fun to work with. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone and will continue to work with her. Simply stated, she is the best!