Chaz Heed Photography

• Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

My fiance and I submitted an inquiry on his website for more information and to get things set up as we were excited about the possibility of using him for our upcoming wedding. It took him a week and a half to respond to us. At that point, he hardly gave us much of a response and did not answer any of our questions except that he was available for our wedding day. I responded to his email the same day again with more questions (engagement photos etc), and never heard back even two months later. We have even tried calling him and leaving voicemails and still no return correspondence. We have since then found another lovely photographer (she's perfect!), but are very disappointed that we could not even get the time of day from him. Very unprofessional and I highly suggest NOT using him.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
thessian7
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz is an amazing photographer. He is beyond professional and literally one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. He is respectful of what you want and takes amazing pictures!!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz was awesome! Besides being incredibly nice, he was everywhere at all times! I don't know exactly how he did it, but every time I turned around looking for him, he was right there to begin with. I didn't see him have any down time the entire night. I would HIGHLY recommend Chaz to anyone!

• Wedding: 03/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz is amazing!!! I was a very disorganized bride, but Chaz was patient with me. He made tons of great suggestions and made me feel confident that all my photos would be beautiful. We had a storm on the day of the wedding, but Chaz still arrived early and was ready to start working right away. He took tons of pictures and took a nice variety of pictures. Chaz has incredibly reasonable prices for the great work he does. I will definitely use Chaz the next time I need photos taken.

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Chaz was very professional and we enjoyed him at our wedding. Our pictures did not turn out as great as we would have liked but he captured many shots of our guest. We had to wait a long time for our pictures to be available.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz is a rockstar and a blessing for brides on a budget! When I saw his prices, I was skeptical, because he was so much more competitive than many of his counterparts, so we had him do our engagement shoot so we had time to make other arrangements if it didn’t work out. We didn’t even need the test run because he was awesome!! He showed up for the engagement shoot timely (we even got a little extra time out of him, I think) and did a great job. He had never worked with dogs before and we had two. Getting one dog to sit pretty for a picture is hard enough—getting two to do it is next to impossible. Plus, our older dog is blind and he gets scared around new people, which only made Chaz’s job more difficult, but you’d have never known it from the prints. Chaz has great instincts because he knew exactly when to hit the shutter button and it showed in the numerous great shots we got with the dogs. We also worked with holi powder and his editing of those shots was spot on.

As for the wedding, he rocked just as hard as he did at the engagement shoot. Every time I something happened I wanted a picture of and I’d ask him to get it—he’d had already shot it. We’ve got half our pictures already and I cannot wait to see the rest. Please check my Knot profile to see his work. He’s incredible. I recommend him 100%!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked him a month before my wedding bc I had to fire my ex wedding photographer due to her extreme unprofessionalism and unresponsiveness. Chaz is SO GREAT! He attended to all my emails almost immediately, he is not doing it for the money, and he enjoys shooting at weddings! He came an hour before the time I booked him, and he is so nice! He is such a gentleman, he will take his time to capture the special moments, without just randomly snapping pictures constantly. We had a newlywed photoshoot right after my wedding, and he has so many ideas for poses and such, I can't wait to see the pictures! and he photoshop every single picture for free, just because he is that awesome! I wish he did more than just weddings, because I would love to book him for every chapter of my life events! I'm so glad I got to book him in such a short notice, and he told me that my wedding weekend was the only opening he had for the next 6 months! hurry up and book him!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz Heed photography is the best in Texas!! He was very professional and the prices cant be beat. He has wedding packages to fit every bride's budget.

Thanks Chad :)

- Monique

• Wedding: 02/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz was great he took the standard pictures but then it seemed like he was everywhere get pictures that I would not even think of. We had him for 8 hours, he was early I don't think he hardly ate because he wanted to capture everything for our daughters day. Very professional did not get in the way of any party guest and still was there taking pictures. We will use him again and refer anyone to him.

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz did an amazing job with our wedding, bridals, and engagement pictures. He is a really easy person to work with and extremely professional. We were very impressed with the pictures and even though it took a little while to get our wedding pictures back, it was totally worth the wait. His work is also very reasonably priced. We were 100% satisfied with Chaz!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was down to the wire with my "small and intimate" wedding. We were just going to the Justice of the Peace then have a reception at home. Jason and I wanted to be able to have great photos of our wedding without having to take them ourselves. We were on a budget and NO ONE around was even close to it... then I stumbled upon Chaz! What can I say but He's AMAZING! He worked with our budget. He came not only to the courthouse but also our home. He scouted out places for even better photos than we could have imagined. I will always carry a warm place for him in my heart because he has giving us great memories we can look at for a lifetime. Thanks Chaz!!

• Wedding: 12/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing !!!! I love with my pics.

• Wedding: 05/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would give Chaz a “10” if I could. First off, Chaz is an incredible value for very high quality product. He is very easy to work with, very professional, and makes you feel very comfortable. He is very easy to communicate with in the weeks and days leading up to your wedding. His fiancée assisted him the day of our wedding and she was also wonderful to work with. I really can’t recommend Chaz enough.

• Wedding: 04/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz was great! He took a bunch of great shots of not only us, but the guests as well. Photos turned out great - Chaz converted some to black and white for us, as well as did some touch-up.

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chaz was extremely professional and friendly! He was completely unobtrusive and yet somehow managed to capture the entire event! I would recommend to anyone I know who needs a photographer. He also completed the work quickly! Great value!!!

• Wedding: 03/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was lucky to have Chaz be my photographer. He was reliable, professional, very hard working, and most importantly very easy going. He did a GREAT job on my pictures!

• Wedding: 12/05/2010
214-734-4628
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards