Chateau Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Susan
01/03/2014

We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures by Kim Hoyt. She is outgoing and professional. She called to check in a month before our wedding and then again a few days before.

Kim is really versatile and talented and, I think, could shoot any wedding style easily. We wanted more traditional shots rather than the photojournalist/ style mag photo shoot style that's so popular now (and which I think will look really dated soon). She will shoot in a photojournalism style, but she also shot all the more traditional shots we wanted. (And we love some of the more "fun" shots which we wouldn't have originally thought was our style that she threw in). Kim also charges about half the going rate of most photographers, particularly those working in the Farmington Valley (where we were married).

Services Used: Photography

Kim was amazing to work with and my photos came out absolutely beautiful!! She has the perfect personality for photographing large events (like my wedding)...she is noninvasive, however really knows how to get people moving and positioned in order to get the photos that you want!! I was totally impressed with her services and would highly recommend her to anyone!! Her prices are unbeatable for the quality of service that you receive!! Use Kim for your event, and I promise you will not be disappointed!! <3

Services Used: Photography

Kim is wonder woman! She is amazing. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding. She took over 1200 pictures used several cameras and angles and didn't even have an assistant! She was one of the few photographers that we could find that would offer packages of just her time and release of pictures on a CD. She was not pushy at all and thats what we loved. On the wedding day she stuck to a schedule, but at the same time made sure everyone was comfortable. She was great at communication via phone and email and her value was amazing. She is friendly, happy and very down to earth. I cannot say enough positive things! Thanks Kim!

Services Used: Photography

Kim has provided photography services for my family throughout the years. Her dedication to capturing the moment is outstanding. Kim shows a great deal of passion in her profession. She is very talented and energetic. She treats each occassion as though it is her own. I highly recommend Kim Hoyt to photograph your special day. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was a complete pleasure to work with. She was very flexible with us, especially considering that we moved our wedding date. Here rates were reasonable and affordable. We experienced the worst snow storm on our wedding day (power outages, uprooted trees, blinding snow) and she still made it on time. She made us feel very comfortable and most of the time we didn't notice her taking pictures. Our picutres were absolutely gorgeous. We continue to receive so many compliments on our pictures. I would recommend Chateau Photography to any one.

Services Used: Photography

My whole experience of working with Kim was fantastic from beginning to end. Kiim is so easy to work with and while she offers many different wedding packages, she will offer to work with you to design a custom package that works for you. I did some comparitive shopping and found her pricing to be very reasonable. I found her work to be better than others who charged far more. The day of the wedding Kim worked so quickly during and after the ceremony. I was amazed. We were back to our reception and enjoying our guests and our party in no time. Kim captured all the most memorable shots of us and our wedding party like our first dance and all those emotional moments. She worked the room throughout our reception and captured such wonderful candid shots of all our friends and family dancing and enjoying themselves. To me, the photos are the most important part of a wedding. Afterall, after the party is over, and your guests fly home and the flowers die, you always have your pictures for a lifetime of memories. If i ever plan another large party event I will most certainly call on Kim. We couldnt be more pleased with our pictures. I look at them all the time and they bring me back to the best day in my life. All of our pictures are go good its hard to pick our favorites.
So Thank you Kim. You have captured the most important day in our lives and we could not be more pleased.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was awesome! She was very flexible and willing to accomodate our needs througout our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Kim is the best! She totally went out of her way in every way. She took tons of pictures so that we could be assured a wide selection of the very best shots. She is so talented and comes up with great shots, some of which are funny, some serious, so it helped capture all of the spirit of the day. She also is great working with brides. I was sooooo nervous but she had so much experience that she knew just what to do and say to put me at ease. She was punctual and efficient all day long. If you are looking for a great wedding package at a reasonable price as well as someone who is warm, witty, kind, and professional, sign up with Kim at Chateau Photography! You won't be disappointed. Thank you Kim for helping to make our day and memories so special!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Kim was very professional and flexible. She worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted. We love our album.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I chose Kim to be our photographer for our wedding last year and we were extremely happy with our decision. We fell in love with her work and personality right away. She listened to our wants and desires for our big day and gave helpful advice in making critical decisions. Everything she said she would do, she did and then some. With having a wedding with 200 guests, she kept up with all the special moments throughout the day, from start to finish. She put in a full day work and I hardly knew she was there. It was like she was part of our family. After the wedding and we met with her, she had taken close to 2000 pictures...we thought how would we ever choose!? She captured pictures that helped us relive our day over and over again. Kim stepped right in and took care of making our album the most beautiful memory for us with the final pictures we chose. Every guest that we spoke with loved the album because it was obviously done with perfection and care. As I walk into my house everyday, I look at our wedding picture hanging on our wall and it reminds me of how happy we were with Kim. I highly recommend her for your special occassion because with her pictures, I will be able to relive our special day with our daughter when she is older.

Profile Picture
bun
1 Review
2+ years ago

We were 110% happy with the job that Chateau Photography did for our wedding. Kim Hoyt went above and beyond and was attentive to every fine detail......from our engagement photo shoot until past the close of our reception. My wife and I truly felt like we were given VIP treatment every step of the way. You will not find a photographer with more commitment and excellent results.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was great to work with. She has the right drive and motivation for wedding photography. As the wedding couple, we were in a whirlwind of chaos the whole day, so I know we would have missed alot of family and candid shots if it werent for Kim. She is focused, makes suggestions, and was on time on my wedding day. We cant wait to see the pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was just wonderful and I can't say enough about what she did for us on this special day. She sensed our every move and knew just what needed to be done. So many shots that she captured we didn't even realize that she was there, plus all the shots of our quests were perfect. Kim captured all the moments, nothing was missed. She had every detail covered and so much more then I ever expected. Kim has given us a gift that we will cherish for the rest of our lives and we are so thankful for all that she did for us.

Services Used: Photography

Kim is wonderful!! She is flexible and so willing to work with you and to accomodate what you want! Reasonable price and beautiful pictures! Will reccommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Kim was a very relaxed and pleasant experience. She pays great attention to detail and makes sure to get all the shots your looking for and much more.