Chateau Elan Winery & Resort

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Chateau Elan was an excellent choice for our wedding. The service was great, the dinner was awesome, and our planner, Kelsey Boggs, was outstanding! Everything went smoothly, our guests had a great time, and the venue provided the perfect background for our wedding photos. We would recommend it to every couple!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm so overwhelmed with joy until I don't know where to start. This wonderful experience will leave beautiful memories in my mind for the rest of my life. I'm sure each anniversary I will bring up my wedding day to family and friends. It was one of the most meaningful day of my life.
My experience at Chateau Elan was so magical I blogged about it! My wedding coordinator Kelsey Boggs, was awesome! She was very organized, and she never seemed to get irritated by the thousands of emails I sent until the day of my wedding. Everything was beautiful and just downright elegant. From the ceremony, reception, the overnight suite and the complimentary breakfast. The Hospitality was topnotch.

If you want to feel like a queen on your special day have your wedding at Chateau Elan. You will not be disappointed. Make sure you explain clearly what you desire for your special day. Chateau Elan's staff will handle the rest. The only thing you need to do is show up in your beautiful wedding gown...no worries

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding at Chateau Elan with a beautiful simple ceremony on the Matisse Lawn and a wonderful reception in the Caskroom. Carolyn was amazing to work with and made the process very easy. We had a small wedding (under 50) and Carolyn was helpful making sure all of our guests knew where they needed to be and that all of our needs were met.

Because our wedding was on a Friday, we paid less and I felt like we had more attention given--the next day there were 6 weddings and you saw the amazing staff working here, there and everywhere. The lawn was a nice quiet place and the caskroom was unbelievable. I wanted everything to be simple and for the site to really stand out on its own, and that's exactly what happened.

We have already made plans to go back for our anniversary and I cannot wait to make Chateau Elan an annual thing. The place has ridiculously special memories and I am so glad that we were able to have our wedding there.

If you choose to get married there, I would recommend Carolyn. She was attentive, amazing and got back to you in a timely manner. We had a billing snafu at the very end and was able to clear things up once we got home, thanks to Carolyn. She was amazing and became a fast friend.

Private User
Recently Married

Where do I begin? When searching for the perfect wedding venue, we stumbled upon Chateau Elan and I couldn't have been happier with our decision to get married there. Not only is the property beautiful, but the customer service and responsiveness (specifically, from Dawn Tibbles who was out Catering Manager) was more than I could have ever imagined. She was there providing us support for the big day along the way and the wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. I went into the day absolutely confident it would be spectacular, and it lived up to my expectations. I would highly recommend this venue, and it's even more perfect for hosting your guests for since it includes everything imaginable to do (restaurant, pool, spa, golf, etc.). Best decision I have ever made!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the wedding of my dreams at Chateau Elan! My husband and I were extremely impressed with the quality of service from every person we came in contact with during our stay including the valet, bellman, front desk, housekeeping, catering and especially the wedding coordinators. Each person went ABOVE & BEYOND to make us and our guests feel like VIP's. The venue and food were AMAZING! Kudos to Dawn and Carolyn for making my event flawless and a day I will never forget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding ceremony and reception in the beautiful and unique Cask Room at Chateau Elan. We could not have been more pleased with the entire event. Our coordinator went above and beyond in making sure that everything went smoothly and was exactly what we wanted. Everything about the day of our wedding exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend using Chateau Elan for weddings, or any other events. It truly was the wedding of our dreams!

4.3

My wife and I had our wedding on the Chateau Lawn and held our reception in the Monte Carlo ballroom.

Upon our arrival, the Chateau Elan team were very professional. Dawn set up everything so things would go smoothly and Ashley made sure things went as well as it could be.

They kept us updated on the weather as it looked like it might rain and they set up the rooms for us very neatly. We had their summer special wedding package so everything that went with the wedding from the complimentary bridal suite, free breakfast, and all the stuff they had for us was great!!!

Before the wedding in terms of planning, we used their recommended list for the DJ, and officiant, and they recommended the right people to make our wedding a good time to be had.

The food was good! I enjoyed the food. Of course the wine was great.

The wedding was an overall success thanks to the Chateau Elan team.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn Grantham was not only our catering manager, but also helped us in planning our entire wedding. She has a great eye to detail and has great passion towards her field. From the moment we began discussing wedding plans, she was professional, prompt, and pro-active. Since I was planning my wedding out of state, email was the best form of communication. Carolyn was always very quick to respond to my needs and she was willing to help me in any way that she could. She was extremely detailed and was always able to answer my (100's of) questions that I had emailed her.
One of the easiest parts of planning my wedding at Château Élan Winery & Resort was that everything has handled by Carolyn. I didn't have to worry about contacting 15 different vendors to handle planning our wedding. Carolyn did all of that hard work for us.
She did an excellent job communicating with my vendors. They were always informed which made everything easier on me.
On our wedding day, Carolyn made sure everyone in our wedding party was on time, well behaved & prepared to walk down the aisle. Several of my bridesmaids are newly married and they noticed how helpful Carolyn was. They all made comments on what a wonderful job that she had done.
The staff serving our dinner were all polite and poised. They were very professional and were willing to accommodate our guest’s needs.
The ceremony location, the Château Lawn, was absolutely amazing. ALL of our guests commented on how beautiful the grounds were at Château Élan Winery & Resort.
If you are looking to plan a wedding that will be stress free, I HIGHLY suggest Château Élan Winery & Resort! The grounds are beautiful and the staff is amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were incredibly impressed with all that Chateau Elan had to offer. There were so many different activites for our guests to choose from and so many options for a wonderful and relaxing weekend. As for our Wedding ceremony and reception, we could not be more pleased with the service and attention to detail that our consultant, Kelsey Boggs, gave to us and our Wedding. Everyone of our guests have expressed to us how enjoyable this weekend was for them. I would highly recommend Kelsey Boggs and Chateau Elan to anyone who is planning an important event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
Private User
Recently Married

We went back and forth between two venues and finally settled on Chateau Elan about 7 months before our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we've ever made. My then fiance and I had both had very busy schedules so it was a blessing to have Dawn and Carolyn as our coordinators. They pretty much took the burden of our shoulders and helped guide us through the entire process. In short, they were absolutely phenomenal and they helped our special day go without a hitch. We couldn't have asked for better coordinators or a better venue.

Carolyn/Dawn, thanks for helping make our day special.

Kateena & Edmund

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted an intimate wedding of 35 guests at this resort the weekend of 7/5/14. We were the smallest of 3 weddings that weekend which originally concerned me. However, the staff went above and beyond to make us feel special - like royalty. The CEO was on site to congratulate us first after we left the ceremony. The food was outstanding. We enjoyed all the resort offered during the weekend - spa, golf, winery, lounges, pool, etc. Our guests had a wonderful time and we made many special memories. There is nothing more I could have asked from Chateau Elan. Hands down, the best choice for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chateau Elan was ABSOLUTELY amazing! From the first day we met Dawn Tibbles, the wedding coordinator at CE, to the day we checked out after our wedding everything was perfect! The grounds are gorgeous and all the staff is extremely friendly and will help guests in anyway they can. Everyone made us feel like VIPs and took care of anything and everything we needed or asked for. The concierge manager, Korai, helped us with all logistics during our wedding weekend and Henk Evers, the President, was always available for anything we needed. The rooms were comfortable (MULTIPLE compliments on the mattresses) and all our guests had an enjoyable stay. As for the actual wedding, everything went exactly as planned! The setup that CE did was exactly as we had discussed, and the bartenders and waiters were all courteous and very professional. The winery staff worked with us to coordinate tours and decor. The venue was everything we could have dreamed of for the happiest day of our lives and I would recommend both Chateau Elan and Dawn Tibbles to brides looking to get married in the area. We had a relatively large wedding with 100% destination and they handled everything for us so that we could just enjoy our wedding weekend! We plan on visiting Chateau Elan for getaway weekends for many years to come and would definitely suggest checking it out!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Chateau Elan. Kaitlyn was fantastic to work with. From the initial planning to giving us suggestions and making last minute changes, Kaitlyn was super helpful and flexible. We planned a small, intimate ceremony (20 guests) to be held outdoors at the vineyard. Although it was a little too early in the season for the grape vines to green up, everything was absolutely beautiful. Our reception was perfectly executed and the staff was very attentive to our guests. We had a wonderful experience at Chateau Elan and with Kaitlyn's help, I was able to be as stress-free as possible.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the wedding of our dreams at Chateau Elan it was just magnificant!!!!!

Jessica
02/08/2014

Our wedding at Chateau Elan was perfect. Dawn Tibbles and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. Leading up to the event she was easy to contact whenever I had questions and was available to recommend any vendors and worked with me as I made changes along the way. She was always so kind and such a calming presence throughout the planning process. The ceremony and reception ran themselves because the Chateau Elan staff was on top of everything the day of. They really made the night special and fun for us and all of our guests. Everyone kept complimenting the venue space, the food and the service. My husband and I have already recommended the venue to a few other engaged friends. You are in great hands with Dawn Tibbles and Cheateau Elan.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was one a kind. Dawn Tibbles was so delightful to work with. She's amazing. From the elegant foods of availability, to the outstanding reviews from our guest that attended our wedding. Dawn really went overboard to make our dream a reality. Everything went as planned. The moment we arrived, it felt like royalty. Valet greeted us and was very prompt. The front desk associates were full of smiles and very knowledgeable with check in. The Bridal Suite was immaculate. It was huge. Extremely clean. It was exactly what we expected Chateau Elan standards to be. Guest that flew in said they've never experienced a wedding as exquisite as ours. There are words that can't describe the moments we've shared at Chateau Elan. We loved it. Thank you so much for making our memories of a lifetime so special.