Chateau Cocomar

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my wedding at chateau cocomar last week. Everything went amazing and as planned with the help of two great ladies Amanda and Jenika from the venue. Although I did not have a wedding planner but they helped so much throughout the process that I felt like I did have two talented responsive wedding planners. They definitely helped me get through the most stressful time in peace. The venue is beautiful and with the help of my florist and lighting it all came together as a magical dream wedding. I had most of my guests coming from different countries throughout the world and they all left in awe. I can't stop getting compliments from my guests even days after the wedding. Chateau cocomar is not only beautiful but the staff is amazing to work with.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place I toured all the venues and it was so amazing here. I felt like a real fantasy. I was in a dream. Very price efficient

• Wedding: 07/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
S
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a beautiful and an amazing venue and for the time you are here you will forget that you are still in Houston TX. We had our sons wedding Reception here. The staff is very helpful. Our coordinator was Lorena and she helped us every step of the way through the planning process and was present the entire time on the day of the event.
Everything from the entrance gates, the grounds to the ballrooms is spectacular and they maintain it extremely well.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chateau Cocomar was my dream come true! I looked at all the high end venues in the Houston area and nothing compares! Lorena was my day of event contact and she was a dream! We stayed over night at the venue in one of the suites and it was so nice after our crazy after party to just go up to our room an not have to worry about anything.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is no doubt that Chateau Cocomar is the most beautiful venue in Houston! This is where all your dreams come true.

Chateau Cocomar was love at first sight for us and we did not make a mistake picking them as our wedding venue. Every memories made in this venue turned out to be just how we wanted it, perfect! The whole Chateau Cocomar staff were so kind, helpful, accommodating and absolutely outstanding. Our experience working with them was smooth and something for us to treasure and cherish for the rest of our lives. The Chateau Cocomar ladies were the sweetest! especially our sweet wedding coordinator, Dede Raad who made sure everything will go as plan. She is just the best.

If I can do it again, I would definitely pick Chateau Cocomar again in a heart beat!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first moment of contact with Karen Martin, to the second my new husband and I exited those palacial grounds; we were treated like the most important people on the planet.

Being our second wedding each; we were going to elope and had been looking at destination locations, but as an after-thought emailed to see if Chateau Cocomar might happen to have availability for our prefered date just a few short weeks away (luckily a Sunday and as such, was not yet booked).

We booked it immediately and began to plan for the small but elegant wedding of our dreams.

Lorena, one of the lovely Cocomar ladies, kept in touch with us and called close to the date and we discussed the finer details, which were exactly as we discussed and set perfectly upon arrival. She met us when we arrived and made sure we were settled and comfortable before heading back to take care of our arriving vendors, the groom and our guests.

I couldn't more more pleased. Aside from the groom, this was the find of my dreams! Thank you Chateau Cocomar and Cocomar ladies for helping make my dream come true!

- Mrs. and Mr. Jason White <3

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am the Mother of the Bride and today is literally 4 days after my daughter's wedding! I almost hated to post ALL 5's for fear that readers will think that this is not a real review, but I cannot possibly give the Chateau Cocomar and our wedding coordinator, Dede, anything less than a perfect score! I know that it is unheard of for a Mother of the Bride to say, "It could not have gone any better", but it is the absolute truth. It goes without saying that the venue is more than any girl could ever DREAM of! It is the enchanted castle from every fairy tale wedding! But beauty alone does NOT make the wedding happen without a single hitch. Our coordinator and the Cocomar staff were the reason that this day did not have any problems…. not even one thing to say "hmmm, I wish that had gone a little differently"..It was perfect! Dede, from the beginning, got my daughter's vision for her wedding day and she kept us on schedule during that day. We were making last minute seating changes, table size adjustments, etc. and Dede worked every change out and even found seating for 5 guests that we didn't know were coming! As my daughter was running to the Getaway car, she stopped to her Dad and I and said, "This has been the BEST DAY of my ENTIRE LIFE!" So very thankful to the Chateau Cocomar and the Cocomar Ladies for being a huge part of our daughter's BEST DAY!

Mother of the Bride
Wedding Date 2/22/14

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Mrs. Greer it melts my heart to see this review so early in the morning. It really really means a lot. I want to thank you for taking the time to write this fabulous review. You are part of our Cocomar family and I am SO glad that your event went fabulous. Each one of the Cocomar Ladies have the same goal, "Perfection and a Smooth Event" Dede is fabulous. Again thank you so much for your kind words!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Chateau Cocomar was incredible to work with and worked so hard to make every detail of my Wedding day absolutely stunning and flawless. The castle is absolutely perfect, and I truly felt like a Princess getting married to my Prince Charming at a dream fairytale castle. I would highly recommend Dede Raad and Amanda Hough to any Bride looking at Chateau Cocomar for their venue. I loved every minute of the process with them and could not be happier with how my dream day turned out! Dede was my day-of coordinator, but worked so hard the entire month before via meetings, phone calls, and emails to make sure everything went off without a hitch!

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

The new Mrs. Zimowski :) Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad that you were happy with your wedding at Chateau Cocomar. xoxoxo

• Wedding: 12/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I saw the Chateau Cocomar booth at the Bridal Extravaganza in 2012 when we were planning my mom's wedding and I knew I had to get married here!!! So when it was my turn it was the only venue I looked at and toured and actually had our date available! From the beginning to the end, everything was fantastic! Lorena was an amazing coordinator and a tremendous help in the planning of our big day! Pictures don't do this place justice! All the details and decor made our pictures absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about the venue and I am so happy that I went with my gut!

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Briana thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to have had assisted you. We hope that married life is going wonderful for the new Crozier family. xoxoxo

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Briana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was amazing working with Karen and her team! They made my wedding day so special and helped my dream wedding come true!

We love you Katie. You, Zach, and your parents are so special to us. xoxoxoxo

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda Hough was wonderful to work with I was doing this wedding on a budget and without my mother who passed 7 months prior to my wedding so emotions were running high and Amanda just made it a wonderful and happy time for me.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
DeLena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at Chateau Cocomar was professional, extremely courteous, and very easy to work with. My event turned out even better than I would have ever imagined.

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words. And so glad to hear the staff was up to par. xoxoxo

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We celebrated our wedding at Chateau Cocomar, and this was the perfect place for our wedding. The venue is spectacular and stunning it is the place to have your Dream wedding. I am very happy with my experience and will always remember how beautiful my wedding was. Karen, Sherry and Amanda were all amazing and very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and unforgettable venue. Thank You!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was the absolute best place in Houston and Dede was the best Wedding Coordinator a bride could ask for! Wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding!

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Michelle, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you were happy with the services. Yes we do love Dede. xoxoxox

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Breathtaking venue, great location!

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Jessica thank you so much for the kind words. xoxox

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Jessica
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My daughter wedding can only be described as pure royalty. My father stated, "He has never attended an event such as this one in his 77 years of living." The wedding was just beautiful. Chateau Cocomar is the most beautiful wedding venue that I have ever seen. It was like being in a dream that you never wanted to wake up from. It was totally beautifully amazing!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
713-538-9400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards