Chateau Cocomar

Value
Flexibility
Sarahi
02/19/2015

AMAZING!! i couldn't thann the staff enough for their help.. Lorena and Roberto just did an OUTSTANDING job.. Wouldn't have my wedding anywhere else if I had to to do it again. I loved EVERYTHING! I did not feel stressed at all throughout the process because of the level of organization and the coordinators were just perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue to others

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

What a beautiful venue!!!! I just recently had my wedding at Chateau Cocomar and I couldn't be happier! The team is great to work with and extremely helpful! Jenika Gonzalez was my event coordinator and Amanda Hough was my logistics coordinator. They were on top of things from the get-go! I cannot thank them enough for their wonderful service. It was the most stress-free experience of my life considering that I was the bride and planned my entire wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were blessed to have our wedding at the beautiful Chateau Cocomar. We researched many places in and out of Houston and nothing compared to this dreamy place. More importantly, Chateau Cocomar created a royal experience for us, from start to finish.
The first communication we had with the venue was with Ms. Sherry Alvarez, who was very informative and answered countless emails in a timely manner. She welcomed us to our first tour of the castle, and gave us many options to help Chateau Cocomar become our dream venue.
We were then introduced to our Logistical Coordinator, Ms. Lorena Macias, one of the sweetest and professional people we've ever met. She helped us organize and map our entire wedding and provided countless advice, helping us construct our wedding details in the most efficient way to make our guests feel the welcome and comfortable. She was with us the entire day of our wedding, helping with the schedule of our events and anything we needed.
We contracted Chateau Cocomar’s Day of Coordination service, and were so fortunate to be paired with Coordinating and Event Specialist, Ms. Jenika Gonzales, this lady is a true gem. Her attention to detail and organization was incredible from pre-planning to wedding day! Jenika was with us the entire night and minute by minute, she had our special day flow so smoothly and efficiently, making our wedding details were in place and most importantly that we, along with our wedding party, were happy and comfortable.
The service staff at Chateau Cocomar was also great, working throughout the night to truly give each and every one of our guests the best attention.
We couldn’t have been happier than with the wonderful team, quality of service and beautiful venue that Chateau Cocomar provided us. It was truly a fairytale for not only us, but each and every one of our guests! Houston is fortunate to have such a magical and elegant venue providing utmost quality and service in the wedding industry.

Recently Married

I just had my wedding at chateau cocomar last week. Everything went amazing and as planned with the help of two great ladies Amanda and Jenika from the venue. Although I did not have a wedding planner but they helped so much throughout the process that I felt like I did have two talented responsive wedding planners. They definitely helped me get through the most stressful time in peace. The venue is beautiful and with the help of my florist and lighting it all came together as a magical dream wedding. I had most of my guests coming from different countries throughout the world and they all left in awe. I can't stop getting compliments from my guests even days after the wedding. Chateau cocomar is not only beautiful but the staff is amazing to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
S
07/01/2014

I love this place I toured all the venues and it was so amazing here. I felt like a real fantasy. I was in a dream. Very price efficient

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a beautiful and an amazing venue and for the time you are here you will forget that you are still in Houston TX. We had our sons wedding Reception here. The staff is very helpful. Our coordinator was Lorena and she helped us every step of the way through the planning process and was present the entire time on the day of the event.
Everything from the entrance gates, the grounds to the ballrooms is spectacular and they maintain it extremely well.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chateau Cocomar was my dream come true! I looked at all the high end venues in the Houston area and nothing compares! Lorena was my day of event contact and she was a dream! We stayed over night at the venue in one of the suites and it was so nice after our crazy after party to just go up to our room an not have to worry about anything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is no doubt that Chateau Cocomar is the most beautiful venue in Houston! This is where all your dreams come true.

Chateau Cocomar was love at first sight for us and we did not make a mistake picking them as our wedding venue. Every memories made in this venue turned out to be just how we wanted it, perfect! The whole Chateau Cocomar staff were so kind, helpful, accommodating and absolutely outstanding. Our experience working with them was smooth and something for us to treasure and cherish for the rest of our lives. The Chateau Cocomar ladies were the sweetest! especially our sweet wedding coordinator, Dede Raad who made sure everything will go as plan. She is just the best.

If I can do it again, I would definitely pick Chateau Cocomar again in a heart beat!

From the first moment of contact with Karen Martin, to the second my new husband and I exited those palacial grounds; we were treated like the most important people on the planet.

Being our second wedding each; we were going to elope and had been looking at destination locations, but as an after-thought emailed to see if Chateau Cocomar might happen to have availability for our prefered date just a few short weeks away (luckily a Sunday and as such, was not yet booked).

We booked it immediately and began to plan for the small but elegant wedding of our dreams.

Lorena, one of the lovely Cocomar ladies, kept in touch with us and called close to the date and we discussed the finer details, which were exactly as we discussed and set perfectly upon arrival. She met us when we arrived and made sure we were settled and comfortable before heading back to take care of our arriving vendors, the groom and our guests.

I couldn't more more pleased. Aside from the groom, this was the find of my dreams! Thank you Chateau Cocomar and Cocomar ladies for helping make my dream come true!

- Mrs. and Mr. Jason White <3

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am the Mother of the Bride and today is literally 4 days after my daughter's wedding! I almost hated to post ALL 5's for fear that readers will think that this is not a real review, but I cannot possibly give the Chateau Cocomar and our wedding coordinator, Dede, anything less than a perfect score! I know that it is unheard of for a Mother of the Bride to say, "It could not have gone any better", but it is the absolute truth. It goes without saying that the venue is more than any girl could ever DREAM of! It is the enchanted castle from every fairy tale wedding! But beauty alone does NOT make the wedding happen without a single hitch. Our coordinator and the Cocomar staff were the reason that this day did not have any problems…. not even one thing to say "hmmm, I wish that had gone a little differently"..It was perfect! Dede, from the beginning, got my daughter's vision for her wedding day and she kept us on schedule during that day. We were making last minute seating changes, table size adjustments, etc. and Dede worked every change out and even found seating for 5 guests that we didn't know were coming! As my daughter was running to the Getaway car, she stopped to her Dad and I and said, "This has been the BEST DAY of my ENTIRE LIFE!" So very thankful to the Chateau Cocomar and the Cocomar Ladies for being a huge part of our daughter's BEST DAY!

Mother of the Bride
Wedding Date 2/22/14

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Mrs. Greer it melts my heart to see this review so early in the morning. It really really means a lot. I want to thank you for taking the time to write this fabulous review. You are part of our Cocomar family and I am SO glad that your event went fabulous. Each one of the Cocomar Ladies have the same goal, "Perfection and a Smooth Event" Dede is fabulous. Again thank you so much for your kind words!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everyone at Chateau Cocomar was incredible to work with and worked so hard to make every detail of my Wedding day absolutely stunning and flawless. The castle is absolutely perfect, and I truly felt like a Princess getting married to my Prince Charming at a dream fairytale castle. I would highly recommend Dede Raad and Amanda Hough to any Bride looking at Chateau Cocomar for their venue. I loved every minute of the process with them and could not be happier with how my dream day turned out! Dede was my day-of coordinator, but worked so hard the entire month before via meetings, phone calls, and emails to make sure everything went off without a hitch!

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

The new Mrs. Zimowski :) Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad that you were happy with your wedding at Chateau Cocomar. xoxoxo

Briana
12/14/2013

I saw the Chateau Cocomar booth at the Bridal Extravaganza in 2012 when we were planning my mom's wedding and I knew I had to get married here!!! So when it was my turn it was the only venue I looked at and toured and actually had our date available! From the beginning to the end, everything was fantastic! Lorena was an amazing coordinator and a tremendous help in the planning of our big day! Pictures don't do this place justice! All the details and decor made our pictures absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about the venue and I am so happy that I went with my gut!

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Briana thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to have had assisted you. We hope that married life is going wonderful for the new Crozier family. xoxoxo

Katie
11/23/2013

It was amazing working with Karen and her team! They made my wedding day so special and helped my dream wedding come true!

We love you Katie. You, Zach, and your parents are so special to us. xoxoxoxo

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
DeLena
10/25/2013

Amanda Hough was wonderful to work with I was doing this wedding on a budget and without my mother who passed 7 months prior to my wedding so emotions were running high and Amanda just made it a wonderful and happy time for me.

1+ year ago

The entire staff at Chateau Cocomar was professional, extremely courteous, and very easy to work with. My event turned out even better than I would have ever imagined.

Chateau Cocomar responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words. And so glad to hear the staff was up to par. xoxoxo

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated our wedding at Chateau Cocomar, and this was the perfect place for our wedding. The venue is spectacular and stunning it is the place to have your Dream wedding. I am very happy with my experience and will always remember how beautiful my wedding was. Karen, Sherry and Amanda were all amazing and very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and unforgettable venue. Thank You!