Charlotte Jarrett Events

Charlotte Jarrett Events

Favorite
Annapolis, MD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I must start by saying that our reception was beautiful and everything at the end of the day turned out well. I will say though that Charlotte, although great to work with, was not always the most responsive and there were a few instances where she was hard to get a hold of. She also was not always as punctual as I would've liked. We also hired her to do flowers as she offered those services. The bouquets and reception flowers/decor were perfect and what I had envisioned , but she did not come through with boutonnieres for groomsman or corsages though I had told her that I wanted them. I did not mention it to her on my wedding day but in hindsight I probably would have hire a separate flower vendor. I feel like she may have had too much on her plate. I would hire Charlotte again for sure but know that communication was not as ideal as I would have liked.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I have extremely high expectations and make that very clear in the beginning, I am the type that knows exactly what I want but sometimes can't articulate it to others... I will also always second guess just about anything.... Charlotte not only met my expectations, she exceeded them by a long shot. I had my wedding planned out for years, literally. I kept going back and forth with what I wanted and from the second I met with Charlotte, she simplified my plans in minutes and said Ok so this, this and this... She showed me EXACTLY what I was trying to say with my whole pinterest board, pictures, all that stuff. Let me tell you, my wedding day was probably the ONLY day that NOTHING went wrong at all, I didnt second guess ONE thing and in one day my dream LITERALLY became REALITY... From the linens, to the flowers, to the bridesmaid dresses, my wedding dress, groomsmen suits, table numbers - EVERYTHING, Charlotte was there with me every step of the way and made everything I was trying to do so much easier... she guided me with the vendors and gave me suggestions, that without her I would have been one of those brides that said "oh i wish this was this way or i would of done this or that" NOPE you will never hear me say that about anything that Charlotte did. I first just thought our styles were so similar and she just had great taste (which she does) but the truth is, she just really is that good at her job. She is one of those people who sees the bigger picture which is what you NEED in the wedding business, she knows how much this day means to the bride and everyone surrounding her, she will go miles (she was cleaning my muddy dress with tide wipes 20 min before i walked down the aisle) to make sure everything is exactly how you wanted. I will forever be thankful for having Charlotte do my flowers & decor (most beautiful flowers) and guiding me all along the way. She is the best in the business and I will continue recommending Charlotte to everyone I know!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The only regret I have about hiring Charlotte was not hiring her sooner.

When Charlotte met me she joked that I should be in the wedding business because I had my entire wedding planned out to a "T" (at least it appeared that way). The truth was, I had some major gaps in my planning. Charlotte filled in those gaps in addition to completing key details like the timeline. Her value was proved to me a 100 times over as she was integral to the final planning as well as the execution on my wedding day.

She was there for me the entire wedding weekend, helping me set up the wedding venue on Thursday, conducting the rehearsal on Friday, and coordinating the entire event on Saturday.

She and her assistant handled my curveball wedding like seasoned pros with an extremely calm disposition (I probably would have been crying If I was in her shoes).

My early September wedding was the hottest day of the year. I had an outdoor reception, cocktail hour, and plans for the bar to be outside all evening on a tented dock adjoining my reception area (held at the AMM). The sunny/hot weather was hard enough to deal with and then the torrential downpour came. Charlotte and her team dealt with not only the weather but: a rental snafu, 140 cranky hot guests, the timeline getting backed up (and then put back on track because of CJE), moving the bar (the only bar) inside prior to the storm, and an alcohol run mid-event. She kept me in the loop about all of it and I was alright thanks to her calming nature and trusting that she really did have it handled.

The last thing I'd like to note is one of the most important things: Charlotte treated me like a princess. She made me feel like a bride. She amped me up the night before and the morning of my wedding. She is such a wonderful person inside and out and truly loves her job. I cannot thank you enough Charlotte, you saved the day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Charlotte! From the moment we met, I knew she was going to be amazing to work with. Charlotte made sure every detail of our wedding was perfect, and I'll be eternally grateful to her for everything she did for us. I highly recommend Charlotte for both full planning or day-of wedding services!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Charlotte was amazing in every way possible! She was my day-off wedding coordinator but it felt like she was my full wedding planner. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and everything was on track. I couldn't have imagined the big day without her helping hand. Charlotte's very knowledgable about what she does and was very helpful in some of the tough decision making. She's also very down to earth, making me feel comfortable with discussing things with her. I highly recommend her services for weddings!

John
04/26/2014

Charlotte was an incredible planner. She is very knowledgeable about the work, has great recommendations, and knows the right people in the industry. All you have to do is let her know what your vision is, and she will make it happen. Her and her team were incredible during the weeks leading up to the wedding, and the day of. Our wedding was absolutely, thanks in large part to Charlotte Jarret Events.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I would definitely recommend CJE for your upcoming wedding! I hired Charlotte Jarrett Events as a day of coordinator and everything looked and flowed amazingly well. Charlotte called me often in the days leading up to the wedding and reassured me that everything would be wonderful (and it was!) and was very accommodating when I wanted to change the timeline of some of the wedding elements. At the end of the evening, Charlotte realized that the venue had thrown away a part of our cake vendor's display. When the venue was not so helpful in retrieving it, Charlotte literally went into the trash herself in order to get the missing piece so that I did not get charged additional. Not everyone will do that! Having someone like Charlotte looking out for you on the most important day is the best decision you will make!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I worked with Charlotte as my day of coordinator. And she was so much more! Charlotte is sweet, truly interested in making your day as wonderful as possible, creative, flexible, responsive, and professional. I was determined to plan our day but I really wanted to hand over the reins to someone I trusted to be the central point of contact for vendors in the days leading up to the wedding. Having Charlottle made it so I could actually attend my wedding. Charlotte is laid back enough to roll with your crazy ideas, pheasant feathers, toile, and pinecones anyone? But, she is totally on the ball with executing your event. I had a unique experience in that my ceremony and reception were in two different places and I was not going to be able to see my reception until I walked into it as a newlywed! So, of course I was worried. But, Charlotte eased all my anxiety and understood my vision regarding decor and set-up and she threw in a little of her own creative magic where it was needed. She stepped in when I needed a little help with vendors and also made great recommendations. Towards the end of the night I think there was a rift with the catering staff and venue staff regarding timing of the event and Charlotte handled it like a pro. She kept me out of it and protected my vendor contracts. She kept the timeline going smoothly and made sure we were where we needed to be when we needed to be there. All of my guests had a wonderful time at my wedding, including me and my husband. Charlotte helped make it a memorable and flawless event.

Cayla
07/20/2013

We had such a memorable experience planning our wedding with Charlotte! She is energetic, fun, and inspiring and helped make our wedding dreams come to life better than we could have ever imagined! Her attention to detail and eye for style made our wedding truly one of a kind and perfect for our vision. Throughout the process she was very receptive and helpful in finding vendors and getting us the best deals we could find. She kept us relaxed and organized and pulled everything together the day of so that we could enjoy the day. I will truly miss working with Charlotte, she is such a joy to be around and made the process so much fun!

Christine
07/20/2013

Charlotte provided our family with exceptional service - she brought details to the wedding that we didn't think of, she had vendor contacts that were fabulous and we had a wonderful wedding! I highly recommend her services! Wish I had another wedding to plan, but we have only one child!

2+ years ago

Charlotte Jarrett is one of the most compassion, knowledgeable and dedicated professionals I have ever worked with... it was nothing short of a blessing that she was also the professional heading up my wedding planning. I had no stress on leading up to my wedding, or the day of, I simply focused on me and "showed up." Out of a world filled with idols, selfishness and chaos, Charlotte provides a gentleness and gift that surpass many. She is hands down our angel. On a scale of 1-10 for recommendations she is a 20.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Charlotte is absolutely incredible! She went above and beyond in every way to ensure that our wedding was a success. We could not have pulled off this wedding without Charlotte's expertise, passion, and creativity. She was, by far, one of the best decisions we made in our planning process!

Mara
05/10/2013

Charlotte was such a great full coordination wedding planner. She helped relieve a lot of stress and untimely planned my dream wedding!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

OMG, Charlotte was amazing. She understood exactly what we wanted, took care of every detail and saved the day with finding us a replacement photographer at the 11th hour. She is awesome, does her job well, profesional and communicates quickly. We highly recommend her. She took caare of EVERYTHING on our wedding. Kept to the timeline, had the vendors squared away, etc. She did a great job!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Charlotte is a wonderful wedding planner! She provided day-of coordination for my wedding in February. I was one of those brides that thought I could do it all myself and wouldn't need a wedding planner... I'm glad I listened to my friends and family and got Charlotte! There is no way we could have pulled off our wedding without her! There are so many details and last minute changes that you just cannot anticipate no matter how much planning you do. Do yourself a favor and book Charlotte so that you can truly enjoy your special day!

Emilie
12/31/2012

What a wonderful experience all around. It took a long time to convince my Father that a wedding planner was necessary but once the day came he was so happy. Charlotte and her team did an amazing job making our dream wedding come true and on a budget! The decorations were amazing and she made sure the wedding went off without a single incident!