Chaplain Rick Chandler

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved Mr. Chandler. He has a wonderful personality and we knew right away that we wanted him to be our officiant. He was very flexible, and even suggested starting the ceremony a few minutes late to allow time for a lot of our guests that were unfortunately stuck behind a train to have time to arrive. He also surprised us by including our daughter in the ceremony in a special way. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant who is sure to make their day special.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your were awesome. We loved the ceremony. You truly listened to Bobby and Maegan and fulfilled their wishes. I highly recommend you!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick was great!I knew as soon as we met him I wanted him to be our officiant. I loved that he put humor into our wedding as we as a couple love to laugh! (We mentioned this to him when we first met) He made the ceremony so personal to us that you would have thought we'd known eachother for years. We booked him pretty early on so he made sure to check in with us every so often.

• Wedding: 03/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick was fantastic!! He truly has a gift! My husband and I were very pleased with the ceremony he created for us... it was extremely personal and was not the normal boring ceremony... which I would expect seeing how I am his daughter lol.

It is a beautiful thing to be a part of a brides special day and I know he is honored to be invited to do so. I am glad to see that he does his best work for others as well!! I am so proud of him and am blessed to call him my father.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick was great! He talked with us and worked with us to make the ceremony truly special and fitting to our personalities. I had several people tell me our ceremony was not the normal stuffy ceremony but was truly a representation of us. My husband's family is Catholic, I am Methodist, and much of my family is Baptist. There ceremony truly fit us and our Christian values. We were very pleased.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago