Ceresville Mansion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our overall experience from start to finish was more than we could have ever imagined at Ceresville Mansion. I remember touring five venue options in the Frederick area back in August and without hesitation knowing Ceresville was it! Aside from the beautiful architecture and historic elements of the structure, the staff was attentive, sincere, and professional. I worked with Jessica from the start and Molly the day of. I cannot say enough great things about the two of them! Both seemed to truly care about my wedding and me as the bride. The planning process was easy and fun, and Molly made the day of carefree and I was able to focus on the excitement of my ceremony and reception! They coordinated everything with my vendors (all FABNet which I think really helps, they were familiar with all of my vendors) which made things much less complicated on my part. Overall, everything was perfect and I couldn't have been happier with my choice in venue!

Private User
Recently Married

My whole experience with Ceresville Mansion was a pleasure from start to finish. We dealt with Stephanie, she was so great. Our wedding reception was a huge success. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you for making it so wonderful everyone at Ceresville!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Ceresville Mansion including Jessica and Melissa were amazing! All our guests were impressed with the venue, the service, and the food. Ceresville made our wedding reception memorable and a great time was experienced by all. We would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding reception or formal event.

Nicola
01/01/2015

The service at ceresville definitely goes above and beyond. Melissa and Natalie and all of the staff really could not have done more for us. They were there to help all day. Natalie even made a great bustle for my dress. The tables were impeccable, the food was delicious, the staff were warm sand friendly and they really do take care of everything for you.

Private User
Recently Married

The staff made our wedding very special! They guided us through the entire process from planning the big day to the day of the wedding itself. They were so helpful and professional. Their little details are what really made the wedding day special for us, like laying out the bridal accessories in the bridal suite just right and their decisions on where to place certain wedding decorations. The food was amazing, as well as the service. The kitchen was able to accommodate all dietary restrictions of our guests and gave those guests special attention, which made the day not only special for us, but for our guests. We couldn't ask for more.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We highly recommend this venue for your wedding! You certainly get what you pay for! We had the privilege to work with Jessica as our wedding planner and she was great and so helpful! Melissa was our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful!! She kept things moving and if we needed anything, she was on it within seconds! My husband and I, as well as my parents, enjoyed our entire day with no worries at all - she took care of everything! The staff at the mansion was very professional and the food was to die for!!! Our guests are still talking about how delicious their meals were! Everything from the beginning of the planning stage up until the end of our reception was very organized and our day was planned down to the minute. Everything went so smoothly! This was the best decision we made to have it at Ceresville Mansion!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ceresville Mansion was and is everything that we could ever ask for. The venue, and those who work there and helped made our wedding what it was is like butter to our bread.

First off - we want to give Jenni a huge kudos for EVERYTHING. As an out of town bride, you can imagine how stressful planning a wedding could be. Nope. Jenni made the planning process absolutely stress free. Whether it be conducting meetings over FaceTime, or corresponding through email, Jenni was there for us from beginning to end. Second - the venue itself is beautiful, and perfect in every way. All of our guests couldnt stop talking about how breathtaking and amazing the venue looked. Also, the food prepared was beyond our expectations, and we couldnt have been more happy with our meal and appetizer choices, and how they came out.

The staff at Ceresville Mansion highly succeeded our expectations and they truly made our wedding that much more special. They made sure everyone was taken care of, happy, and stress-free. Also, when it came to setting up for the ceremony and reception, everything was set up perfect and how we imagined it would be. We are so happy that we chose this venue as our wedding destination and would recommend Ceresville to anyone in the area, or out of town! Thank you!

Courtney
10/11/2014

Jessica was there from the beginning to help every step of the way in the planning process. The day of our wedding everyone was so helpful and made sure we did not have to worry about anything but enjoying our day. Our bridal stalker was our own personal server. The food was delicious too!

Nick
10/11/2014

You pay for what you get. Not a thing went wrong. There was someone there every step of the way to help us get through the evening. Everything was perfect and people won't stop talking about how great the food was!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stephanie Norton and the entire staff at Ceresville were fantastic. We wanted a rare special accommodation at our wedding and they didn't even hesitate to make it happen! Although it drizzled the morning of and we were unable to have the ceremony outdoors, the quick turnaround to have the wedding inside was easy and looked effortless. Even indoors the ceremony was intimate and perfect. We thank all of the staff at Ceresville and highly recommend them to future couples!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Everything is gorgeous and little decoration is required beyond the beauty of the house and the grounds. I have had so many compliments on the food and the staff from my guests as well as my parents, and on my wedding day I just showed up and they took care of everything. I even had a "stalker" that day that took care of whatever I needed - water? check. find my mother? done. So professional and unobtrusive. It was a fantastic day.

Kathy
08/30/2014

What a beautiful and elegant venue. Ceresville is a very classy and professional venue to hold your wedding or any event at. The food and their service was absolutely perfect.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband lives in NYC and I live in The DMV and Stephanie was very flexible in meeting us on the weekend. The venue is beautiful and required minimal work for me in terms of decorations and planning which is a relief. The location is an hour from DC but even with renting a shuttle for out of town guests staying in DC the entire wedding costs half the price of what I would have paid for a similar venue in the city and we were able to have the venue for much longer. I definitely would recommend to others!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married on the terrace at 6:30 p.m, and it turned out to be perfect! The entire staff at Ceresville was so helpful and accommodating. Jenni Meisner was our coordinator, and she did an incredible job working with everyone and making sure things came together the day of. The kitchen staff was able to tweak the menu in order to avoid nut allergies, and the food we picked tasted incredible!

Even though it was a whirlwind day, I will always remember how fun and stress freerour wedding day was thanks to everyone there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The service received at Ceresville Mansion is like no other and proves that great customer service still exists. My team Jenni Meisner, Melissa and Lindsey were NOTHING SHORT OF AMAIZING. From the time I signed my contract until my event was completed, all my cares and worries were taken care of swiftly and professionally. They are experts in what they do and it shows. A thousand thank your to the chef, our food was DELICIOUS!!!! I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else and know that it was a great success due to my team at Ceresville. Thank you

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I was 16 I came to Ceresville for a wedding ceremony (did not stay for reception) and ever since then this venue always stuck out in my mind. I did not know the name of the venue I just remembered the beautiful pergola, reflecting pool, & atmosphere. Ever since then I wanted an outdoor wedding.
When it was time to look for venues I searched and search then I asked my mom if she had remembered this particular venue. She remembered the location and looked it up and sure it enough it was the venue I had remembered.

The next morning we called and set an appointment to check the venue. They were very helpful with everything. If you are military I would strongly suggest this venue. They have a great military rate.

Since day one they have been so helpful. Jessica was amazing to work with, she always responded in a timely manner & made me feel comfortable asking her anything & everything!

I strongly advise going to a tasting so that you can get an idea of the different & delicious food they offer. I needed a vegetarian option & they were more than happy to make the vegetarian option for the night of the tasting. The food is amazing so if you aren't able to make it to a tasting have no worries the food will be great.
--The tasting night also gives one an idea of how an event will be set up.

Ceresville is a very organized & helpful venue. They made wedding planning a breeze. Rehearsal could not have gone any better. It was very stress free thanks to Jennifer! Jennifer made the rehearsal & our wedding day as stress free as could be.
It is nice they have an option for rain & they also let you have the choice to have it indoor or outdoor depending on the weather. It almost rained during our ceremony but we wanted to have it outside rain or shine! (there would be seats for people inside)
I am beyond happy with how our wedding went & everything Ceresville did in preparation for it. They made our wedding more beautiful & enjoyable than I could imagine.