Ceresville Mansion

Ceresville Mansion

Washingtonian Bride and Groom "Best Wedding Vendor" 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013!

8529 Liberty Road
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend this venue for your wedding! You certainly get what you pay for! We had the privilege to work with Jessica as our wedding planner and she was great and so helpful! Melissa was our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful!! She kept things moving and if we needed anything, she was on it within seconds! My husband and I, as well as my parents, enjoyed our entire day with no worries at all - she took care of everything! The staff at the mansion was very professional and the food was to die for!!! Our guests are still talking about how delicious their meals were! Everything from the beginning of the planning stage up until the end of our reception was very organized and our day was planned down to the minute. Everything went so smoothly! This was the best decision we made to have it at Ceresville Mansion!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ceresville Mansion was and is everything that we could ever ask for. The venue, and those who work there and helped made our wedding what it was is like butter to our bread.

First off - we want to give Jenni a huge kudos for EVERYTHING. As an out of town bride, you can imagine how stressful planning a wedding could be. Nope. Jenni made the planning process absolutely stress free. Whether it be conducting meetings over FaceTime, or corresponding through email, Jenni was there for us from beginning to end. Second - the venue itself is beautiful, and perfect in every way. All of our guests couldnt stop talking about how breathtaking and amazing the venue looked. Also, the food prepared was beyond our expectations, and we couldnt have been more happy with our meal and appetizer choices, and how they came out.

The staff at Ceresville Mansion highly succeeded our expectations and they truly made our wedding that much more special. They made sure everyone was taken care of, happy, and stress-free. Also, when it came to setting up for the ceremony and reception, everything was set up perfect and how we imagined it would be. We are so happy that we chose this venue as our wedding destination and would recommend Ceresville to anyone in the area, or out of town! Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was there from the beginning to help every step of the way in the planning process. The day of our wedding everyone was so helpful and made sure we did not have to worry about anything but enjoying our day. Our bridal stalker was our own personal server. The food was delicious too!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You pay for what you get. Not a thing went wrong. There was someone there every step of the way to help us get through the evening. Everything was perfect and people won't stop talking about how great the food was!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Nick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Everything is gorgeous and little decoration is required beyond the beauty of the house and the grounds. I have had so many compliments on the food and the staff from my guests as well as my parents, and on my wedding day I just showed up and they took care of everything. I even had a "stalker" that day that took care of whatever I needed - water? check. find my mother? done. So professional and unobtrusive. It was a fantastic day.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a beautiful and elegant venue. Ceresville is a very classy and professional venue to hold your wedding or any event at. The food and their service was absolutely perfect.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband lives in NYC and I live in The DMV and Stephanie was very flexible in meeting us on the weekend. The venue is beautiful and required minimal work for me in terms of decorations and planning which is a relief. The location is an hour from DC but even with renting a shuttle for out of town guests staying in DC the entire wedding costs half the price of what I would have paid for a similar venue in the city and we were able to have the venue for much longer. I definitely would recommend to others!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married on the terrace at 6:30 p.m, and it turned out to be perfect! The entire staff at Ceresville was so helpful and accommodating. Jenni Meisner was our coordinator, and she did an incredible job working with everyone and making sure things came together the day of. The kitchen staff was able to tweak the menu in order to avoid nut allergies, and the food we picked tasted incredible!

Even though it was a whirlwind day, I will always remember how fun and stress freerour wedding day was thanks to everyone there.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service received at Ceresville Mansion is like no other and proves that great customer service still exists. My team Jenni Meisner, Melissa and Lindsey were NOTHING SHORT OF AMAIZING. From the time I signed my contract until my event was completed, all my cares and worries were taken care of swiftly and professionally. They are experts in what they do and it shows. A thousand thank your to the chef, our food was DELICIOUS!!!! I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else and know that it was a great success due to my team at Ceresville. Thank you

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I was 16 I came to Ceresville for a wedding ceremony (did not stay for reception) and ever since then this venue always stuck out in my mind. I did not know the name of the venue I just remembered the beautiful pergola, reflecting pool, & atmosphere. Ever since then I wanted an outdoor wedding.
When it was time to look for venues I searched and search then I asked my mom if she had remembered this particular venue. She remembered the location and looked it up and sure it enough it was the venue I had remembered.

The next morning we called and set an appointment to check the venue. They were very helpful with everything. If you are military I would strongly suggest this venue. They have a great military rate.

Since day one they have been so helpful. Jessica was amazing to work with, she always responded in a timely manner & made me feel comfortable asking her anything & everything!

I strongly advise going to a tasting so that you can get an idea of the different & delicious food they offer. I needed a vegetarian option & they were more than happy to make the vegetarian option for the night of the tasting. The food is amazing so if you aren't able to make it to a tasting have no worries the food will be great.
--The tasting night also gives one an idea of how an event will be set up.

Ceresville is a very organized & helpful venue. They made wedding planning a breeze. Rehearsal could not have gone any better. It was very stress free thanks to Jennifer! Jennifer made the rehearsal & our wedding day as stress free as could be.
It is nice they have an option for rain & they also let you have the choice to have it indoor or outdoor depending on the weather. It almost rained during our ceremony but we wanted to have it outside rain or shine! (there would be seats for people inside)
I am beyond happy with how our wedding went & everything Ceresville did in preparation for it. They made our wedding more beautiful & enjoyable than I could imagine.

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ceresville made it happen for us. The entire event went without any problems. They provided us with the customized service, an event manager as well as an assistant. They were able to give the bride and groom convenient accommodations. They directed the guests exactly where they needed to go at all times. Not a second of downtime, not a second of boredom. And their food service is great, they are very flexible with their menu and will help you ensure all of your guests are seated and fed. This here is a very hassle-free way to hold your wedding and reception.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish, Ceresville Mansion served as a fantastic venue. We worked mainly with Jenni, who is incredibly experienced in wedding planning and knows Ceresville inside and out. She put us completely at ease through the whole process. Melissa, our day-of coordinator was equally calm and collected. She was incredibly organized and made all of our family members feel comfortable during the rehearsal and the day of. In addition to being a gorgeous venue, especially for outdoor weddings, the whole staff was incredibly professional and I cannot not think of a single thing that went wrong.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
SDelve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a better venue to host our wedding ceremony and reception than Ceresville Mansion. We had the pleasure of working closely with Jenni to make sure that every small detail was thought out and plans were made to give us the wedding of our dreams. Jenni was amazing. She helped to keep our planning on track, gave good advice as a seasoned wedding professional, and never made us feel like the wool was being pulled over our eyes when expenses and budget were discussed. She even went the extra mile to be there on my wedding day and see me down the aisle even though my event was in the hands of the extremely capable banquet staff at that point. It was those small little touches that meant the most to us. The guests raved about the food and the service. The night really could not have gone better. If you're looking for a venue that has the whole wedding ceremony and reception thing down to a science, Ceresville is your place!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son's wedding and reception was held at Ceresville Mansion. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony, but it decided to rain. The staff quickly executed Plan B and we moved the ceremony indoors. You would have never known that we made a last minute change. The entire ceremony was beautiful and the reception to follow was amazing. No detail was spared and the food was delicious (thanks Chef Tom). I would highly recommend Ceresville Mansion for your wedding or any other event where you need a first class option.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Every person that I have ever talked to who had their wedding at Ceresville Mansion told me how happy they were with their choice, now I know why!!! Ceresville is not only BEAUTIFUL for a wedding & reception, but they go to great lengths to ensure 100% satisfaction! From the very beginning, booking a year ago all the way to the end of the reception, we experienced the most warm & professional staff! Tom and his staff are CLEARLY set on making your wedding the VERY best day of your life! The venue is beautiful, the food is DELICIOUS, and the staff is there to guide you EVERY step of the way! If you are considering Ceresville Mansion for your wedding, BOOK it FAST before someone beats you to it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ceresville Mansion is absolutely perfect for anyone looking to have a beautiful wedding. Not only is the venue itself amazing, but the staff is very professional and will do anything they can to make the day what you want it to be. From the beginning, Stephanie, the event coordinator, was easy to get in touch with and very on top of all the details. I was a bride that didn't really know what I wanted, and Stephanie was able to help guide my decisions with food, drinks, table setting, linens, ceremony details, and much more. Tom Heilman, the executive chef, made an amazing spread of food. All night long people were raving about the delicious meal and appetizers. On the day of the wedding, Melissa was by my side helping me every step of the way, making sure I was where I needed to be on time, gathering the bridal party, and keeping everything on schedule. I was very set on having the ceremony outside, but alas, on the day of the wedding, it started to rain. Looking back at the video now, I am almost glad that it did because the inside of the Mansion is just beautiful. Everything about my wedding turned out to be exactly as I wanted it, and a large part in that is because of the staff at Ceresville Mansion. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a quality venue.

Michele
301-694-5111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards