Ceremonies from the Heart

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverand Henderson was wonderful from the beginning! We were looking for a unique ceremony that reflected our relationship- not religious, not entirely formal- and she was at ease with helping us construct the perfect ceremony. It was short, sweet, and everyone felt like they were a part of it. She was very easy to communicate with back and forth to get all the details worked out. We have a wonderful memory in our ceremony for the rest of our lives thanks to her!

Janene
06/12/2015

Rev. Sara Henderson comes highly recommended! From our initial meeting with her, until the day of our wedding, she was so kind and warm to us that we just knew she was such a perfect fit! We had our ceremony and reception at one venue, so we wanted our ceremony to incorporate a little bit of everything, but not too much of one thing. Sara took the time to go over everything with us, offered helpful ideas and ultimately constructed the perfect ceremony that fit us. The result was a beautifully written ceremony that was unique to just us! It was perfect, she was perfect and our day was one we will never forget!
Thank you so much Rev. Henderson :-)
~Andre and Janene Graham

Patricia
06/06/2015

Reverend Sarah Henderson was the best decision we made for our wedding. She made our Wedding day very special. The service was beautiful, Reverend Sarah was loving, caring and an utmost professional, tailoring the service to exactly suit our personalities and our lives. I highly recommend Reverend Sarah.

Patrick
02/20/2015

Reverend Sara was absolutely wonderful and I am so glad that we chose her to officiate our wedding. She tailored our ceremony to what we wanted included and she walked us through the entire process from beginning to end. She clearly enjoys bringing people together in matrimony and leaves you feeling extremely blessed. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone to officiate their ceremony.

Ceremonies from the Heart responded with the following comments:

Patrick,
Much gratitude to you for your lovely review! I was truly honored to join you and Javier in marriage and to be a part of your Big Day! Thank YOU for choosing me!!
My best wishes are with you and Javier as you begin this new and exciting chapter in your life as husbands and also in your adventure in South America! Joy & blessings to you both!

Services Used: Officiant

I cannot say enough good things about Rev Henderson. Not only is she amazing and warm, but she is with you every step of the way as you plan your ceremony. My date was very special to me, as it was my grandparents' anniversary, and she assured me that even if it snowed she'd be there. True to her word, she made it even through the heavy snow that day, and it was a heartfelt, beautiful ceremony that I'll remember for the rest of my life. I highly recommend her; she will make your special day even more special.

Paul / Greg
11/18/2014

She was the most amazing person and fantastic reverend. She made our wedding so so special. Thank you for being part of our special day. :)

Recently Married

Sara was wonderful from the beginning. She sent us all the information we could possibly need and was always available if we had any questions. The day of our ceremony she helped our nerves and went through the ceremony just as we planned. I would suggest her to a friend any day and if we had to do it again, I wouldn't of done it any other way!

Services Used: Officiant

Upon meeting her, we knew Reverend Sara was the one we wanted to marry us. Her gentle demeanor drew us to her immediately. Since it was "the second time around" for both my husband and I, and because of religious rules and regulations, we were unsure of exactly where we could/should exchange our vows. She actually came up with an outdoor venue right in the town we live in that we weren't aware of. With her encouragement and support, our ceremony was everything we hoped it would be. We felt like a young couple getting married for the first time. I would highly recommend Reverend Sara to anyone, but especially to couples unsure of where to begin their new life journeys together. Thank you Reverend Sara for being a part of our "happily ever after!"

Hsiao Chui
09/21/2014

We were so glad to have an opportunity to work with Reverend Sarah on our wedding ceremony. She gave us lots of ideas to prepare us for our ceremony. Her talent in writing translated our love story thoughts into beautiful speech . Her delivery during the ceremony was lively, sincere, beautiful and memorable. She is such a pleasure to work with!

Yameil
09/19/2014

Rev Sara was the perfect choice to marry Gilberto and I. She tailored the entire ceremony to resonate with who we are and our beliefs. She has a gentle, yet inviting voice. Very personable, warm, and flexible. She was able to accommodate our last minute requests and never skipped a beat. She was amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in NY.

Services Used: Officiant

Upon our first meeting, I knew almost instantly that Reverend Sara was the right person to wed my husband and I. She has a warm, friendly, maternal nature that is comforting to a stressed out bride and groom. We did not know exactly what we wanted for our ceremony, although we knew the vibe we wanted to elicit. She understood us right away and helped tailor our ceremony to reflect exactly the people that we are, the vibe we wanted, and our desire to be both spiritual, yet non-religious.

Reverend Sara is a wonderful person and has a super warm personality and I would highly recommend her to any bride or groom looking for a personal and classy ceremony. I've heard from numerous guests that they thought my ceremony was the best they've ever been to! She's truly a great human being and I am so happy we chose her to be our officiant. Thank you Rev. Sara!

Recently Married

Reverend Sara did a wonderful job with our ceremony. She provided many suggestions beforehand, and the service came out perfect. I would certainly recommend her to another couple looking to wed in the area.

Adam
08/30/2014

Rev. Sara Henderson, owns Ceremonies from the Heart. Rev. Sara was wonderful to work with and gave us great ideas that helped with the "construction" of wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Sara Henderson is simply the best! Sara performs all different types of wedding ceremonies and I guarantee you she can create one to fit yours and your partner's taste, values and beliefs. Sarah was approachable and really helped to guide my husband and I through the creation of the ceremony. We wanted a non-religious ceremony that would simply be about our love for one another and our relationship. Sara provided us with sample ceremonies, ideas, and readings that she thought might inspire us or that we might want as a part of our own unique wedding ceremony. She even reached out to my "other half" to help when he was struggling with his own vows. And what a BEAUTIFUL writer she is! Sara wrote our ceremony and shared it with us a few weeks before the wedding....we both cried when we read it and knew we had chosen the perfect person to marry us! We got so many compliments on our ceremony and how beautiful, short and sweet it was! She even captured our humor a it! Just what we wanted!!! Our guests found the ceremony intimate, engaging and beautiful and loved that Sara captured us and our love in our 25 minute ceremony. As a person, Sara is sweet, genuine and approachable and truly LOVES what she does. When someone loves what they do, it always shines through! We were so proud of our beautiful ceremony and Sara made that possible!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Sara was the perfect fit for Mike & I. From our first meeting, we knew she would make our wedding ceremony special, and that is what she did! Our ceremony was beautiful, she recommended a special rose ceremony for our mothers which went over great! Everyone says our ceremony was beautiful and that we could not have picked a better officiant and we agree! Wish she could have came to our rehearsal, but that is my fault for not making sure of this in advance! Would highly recommend!

1+ year ago

From the very first time we met Reverend Sara we knew that she was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony! All of our guests are continuing to talk about how special, intimate and wonderful our ceremony was. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and will make your even phenomenal!