Celebrations of Fort Lauderdale, Inc.

Celebrations of Fort Lauderdale, Inc.

Our intimate chapel & garden gazebo. Also, beach/park/banquet hall or backyard ceremonies set up.

1805 N. Dixie Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Single Religion Ce...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a professional wedding vendor myself, (I am a musician who has worked with 'countless' officiants, planners, and venues) when it came time to choose an officiant for my own daughters wedding, there was not even a moments hesitation as to who it would be - Pat of Celebrations of Fort Lauderdale!
At the time, she hadn't yet decided on a venue for the ceremony, so I sent my daughter and wife to Celebrations Chapel for them to look at as well. It was LOVE AT FIRST SITE for both of them,and well remember her coming home and saying "Dad, THAT'S where I want my wedding! We looked at lots of other venues (as of course I wanted her to be sure) but none of them even came 'close' to the vintage style, grace, and charm of this amazing oasis in Fort Lauderdale.
Pat and her staff were extremely helpful and attentive to ALL her needs, and did such a beautiful job of decorating each chair, tying each ribbon, attaching each flower to the gazebo, and more...and I cannot begin to express my thanks to them for making her special day as wonderful as possible for her, my wife, and myself!
We heard nothing but compliments from all our guests how gracious they were, and how much they enjoyed Pat's words as they got married, and the ambience they created for the wedding.
It is with both the highest level of sincerity and gratitude that I recommend Celebrations of Ft. Lauderdale for your wedding - whether it be on site at the chapel or the many other beaches or venues that Pat serves in the area, and I 'promise' you will be as pleased as all of us were. THANK YOU PAT...YOU'RE THE BEST!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made are event just perfect in every way listened to what we wanted and was always there at the drop of an email
Nothing was too much hassle

Would recommend to anyone

• Wedding: 08/27/2014
Catherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted a small wedding and this was the perfect venue. The vendors provided an excellent service and we would highly recommend them to friends. The venue was beautifully decorated and we was extremely happy we chose Celebrations of Fort Lauderdale.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake
Jo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Celebrations Wedding Gazebo and Chapel was amazing. Thank you so much to Patricia and June. You made our Wedding Day perfect.

There is not a single thing we would have changed. Not even the guy with the lawn mower next door.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia & all the people at Celebrations were so helpful! We had a simple beachfront ceremony on the boardwalk in Deerfield Beach. They had the chairs set up, the wedding arch complete & decorated, railing decorated, and music & microphone ready for our officiant. We didn't worry about a thing. It was like magic! All done 2 hours before the wedding so we could make sure it was perfect.
They can do a lot or a little depending on your desires and they're very flexible. So glad we chose Celebrations!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Initially was scheduled to have a ceremony on a certain day, then my wedding date changed twice and Pat was able to accommodate me each time. My now husband and I wanted to have a symbolic civil ceremony at the courthouse on July 16 (because the date is very special to us) and have our real ceremony on July 26 for all our family and friends at Celelebrations. Pat saved us some money by suggesting we have our small civil ceremony at Celebrations! She accommodated all if my wishes and promptly responded to all of my questions and emails. Don't know where to eat after the ceremony? Pat even has lists of restaurants close by! She has been doing wedding for years and years and she is truly a pro. On our wedding day, June was very friendly to my guests and informative, giving me tips on where to stand and what to do at certain points in the ceremony so my pictures came out beautiful. I was never lost or confused. Afterward, she gave us as much time as we wanted to take pictures in the beautifully decorated and quaint garden. I could not have asked for more! In a wedding full of headaches, I can honestly say that my ceremony was not a point of stress for me. Pat and June kept it completely carefree.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding day was perfect! Everything was beautiful and the abundance of photos we received really captured our wonderful day.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was wonderful. My husband picked Celebration's and we were very happy with the experience

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and helpful. Everything was well done. Everyone that views the photos are very impressed and loves the pictures. It was a very happy day for me with no stress. Very affordable - I highly recommend this facility.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was wonderful, she was very flexible and accommodating to our requests! Our flight was cancelled and we had to move our wedding time and she was more than willing to work with us. Great communication during the planning and the day of the wedding. The photographer was great also and we loved all of our pictures!!! Pat made our day very special! Would definitely recommend!!!!!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Cristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was planning a destination beach wedding in Ft Lauderdale for a date some time in May 2014. Being 1200 miles away in the northeast United States, I needed someone to help me plan this event. I found Celebrations of Ft. Lauderdale by visiting the internet. What a lucky thing it turned out to be. Pat Tobey was extremely helpful in helping me choose the place to have the ceremony and planning the whole event. She allowed me to make changes along the way, add some things to make the day special for the bride and groom and the guests who were attending. We added a few things during the ceremony, like placing a rose next to the picture of my groom's parent who are no longer with us in life. She provided the table for us to display the picture, decorate it with aqua ribbons and flowers; it was most precious for us to be able to incorporate this into our ceremony. We made few more changes in ceremony prior to May 23, 2014 event and Pat allowed us to add music, provide a few chairs for a few needy guests, add a dance to the ceremony for my groom and I. She provided names and phone numbers for a florist and I was able to order my flowers I wanted for a few of my guests, my bouquet and boutonnieres for my groom and ring bearer and Pat even provided a pick-up of the flowers to bring directly to the beach ceremony that day. I definitely give Celebrations of Ft Lauderdale a 5 star rating and would recommend them to anyone who would be planning a beach wedding in south Florida.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. I would recommend Celebrations to everyone!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Adrianne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was amazing and our wedding was beautiful. ..Perfect.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted to have a civil little wedding and were considering to do in the courthouse, but the idea just sounded a little to cold.

We found celebrations, which was PERFECT! A warm, nice, beautiful place. The perfect place for a little or medium size wedding. Was very affordable, the ceremony preformed by Pat was beautiful. The experience was BEYOND our expectations.

• Wedding: 03/21/2014
OLGA
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding on 2/27/14. I changed my wedding date a week before i got married and Pat made it happen for me. It was a wedding for me, my husband and our kids and its was PERFECT!! Everything was wonderful June was so helpful before the wedding and after the wedding. If you are considering using their service know that your wedding will be wonderful!

• Wedding: 02/27/2014
Y
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat is truly amazing and super sweet!!! I highly recommend her and her company, top notch customer service!!!

• Wedding: 02/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Samantha
954-763-5540
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards