Celebrations {Event Floral • Decor • Design}

Celebrations {Event Floral • Decor • Design}

Floral Studio & Event Design Company serving the Phoenix Metro Area and all of Northern Arizona

113 W Birch Ave

(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My planner worked more closely with Dana at Celebrations than I did. She was certainly extremely positive about the experience and has gone on to do more work with this vendor. In my experience, Dana was great to work with. Professional, sensitive, accommodating. Most importantly, the venue was just absolutely, simply, perfect on the day. Every detail was stunning and the whole place felt so special. It was absolutely as I had envisaged, but so, so, so much better. The guests were blown away. Very stylish and very elegant, but very simple and green - just as we had asked. Thank you so much. I would happy to offer any more information to anyone considering using them. I highly recommend.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the honor of calling upon Celebrations Event Floral to help us with a very special event. The exceptional service was beyond our expectations and conducted with a high degree of integrity and responsibility. The professionalism, kindness, generosity and talent of Dana and her team was both refreshing and most extraordinary. Her vision was filled with beauty as she patiently listened to our needs. Her commitment, leadership and attention to detail resulted in an absolutely stunning Cinderella Themed Father Daughter Dinner at Little America. We found Celebrations Floral Event to be very loyal, honest, respectful, considerate and most reliable. Finally, Dana was organized, extremely competent, efficient with exceptional character & trustworthiness. From beginning to end this company was pure joy and a blessing to work with. We appreciate the many positive interactions and the high quality of service.

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall Dana did a good job, but there were a few things that were a disappointment to me on my wedding day in respect to the flowers.I relied on Dana as a professional florist to recommend the appropriate flowers for my wedding being outside in the cold Grand Canyon.She recommended hydrangea, worst flowers for cold climate. They froze and turned brown fast. She also put hydrangea in my bouquet which started turning brown before we were even done with portraits. We ended up having to pull some flowers out of bouquet for the pictures. My wedding was at 1PM and 3 hours later my bouquet looked horrible! We originally spoke about having all roses for my bouquet, but Dana convinced me that a soft romantic ivory bouquet would be best. I asked Dana to have fresh mistletoe and a "Just Married" Christmas wreath to have in our room to smell nice with the pine scent.I was disappointed to find that on my wedding day, Dana brought me a a fake wreath and fake mistletoe. I could have brought these from home myself if I wanted fake, but I went to a florist expecting fresh living plants/flowers.$65 I paid Dana for Wreath and $20 for fresh mistletoe (written in contract). Quite expensive for fake and was never offered any refund. Dana told me on the day of my wedding, she could not get fresh, but don't you think, she should have called me prior to telling me this on my actual wedding day when she was setting everything up. I would have said forget it and please just give me a refund.

• Wedding: 12/09/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Meredith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! Our flowers and decor were truly stunning! Everything was beyond what I could have ever dreamed of. I highly recommend Glamorous Occasions for any upcoming events.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana helped me not going with my rentals and flowers but she really helped me design the look and feel of my wedding. She created the most beautiful flower arrangements and tied everything together with detailed rentals that made my wedding amazing from the forks to the altar. She set up everything and even did the set change from ceremony to reception. She went above and beyond. I can't express how much she did to make our day special.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana at Glamorous Occasions was very professional. She listened to what I wanted and worked with our budget to make sure we had everything we wanted at a reasonable cost. She delivered the flowers fresh on the day, and they were beautiful!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The event was very "last minute." Dana responded to everything we needed. She kept us posted with up to date information about what she could or couldn't provide. The officiator and photographer were very friendly and professional. All in all it was a great experience and Dana made it very easy for us.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Mary Kay
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Dana at glamorous occasions was great to work with. She was able to meet me in Phoenix to discuss my event even though the business is technically in Flagstaff. My only drawback was that at times she was slightly hard to get ahold of, but on the day of the wedding everything went as planned and the flowers were absolutely incredible. The arrangements were larger than I expected and she threw in a few extra small things. The florist who came to set up the event was very accommodating and agreed to wait around an extra hour until it stopped raining to set up the arbor. I am still receiving compliments on how amazing the flowers were. In my opinion, the slight lag in returning emails was well worth it for the breathtaking arrangements.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are extremely satisfied with the service and the gorgeous floral pieces provided. Every need was met, including tablescapes, as well as flowers for the wedding party, mothers of the couple and a great-grandmother. Colors were perfect and the use of sunflowers (at the request of the bride) was beautifully executed. We would not hesitate to refer Dana to do any kind of event requiring floral pieces. We received many compliments on the flowers and were happy to tell them who had done the exceptional work.

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
Mary
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana is awesome at what she does! She transformed our drawings and my wishes to my dream wedding!! Budgets are worked with without a problem, she's patient and very understanding. I would highly recommend!!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Cynthia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana was fabulous and PATIENT. We lived 3 hours away from her and our venue. She worked around our schedules with our last minute availability. I felt comfortable with any decision she would make on my behalf and I always knew she was there to make it easier. Dana and Alyssa her assistant made everything obtainable and smooth.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Juliana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana was very professional and flexible from the beginning of our work with her. When we had our initial consultation she found options that would work well with the hot pink and orange color combination we had chosen for our wedding. We were able to see the flowers a couple of days before the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. Dana arranged everything in a timely manner on the day and paid attention to detail. We would recommend her to others. She is very gifted and added to the beauty of our special day!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing. Our flowers were beautiful. It was perfect and even better then I could have imagined. Customer service amazing! Even let me rent vases at the last minute. Very friendly. Helped our wedding day be even more special! Thank you!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Heather
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved the decorations and flowers that Dana and Glamorous Occasions came up with! Everything looked beautiful and turned out perfectly. We had grouped candle centerpieces set on tree stump slices for our fall wedding and they were exactly what I wanted. My only complaint was that we had to break down the centerpieces and put them in boxes after the reception. This may be a typical occurrence and it didn't take long, but it was unexpected.

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana was able to hear and make my dreams a reality from long distance. And when the big day came it was all more beautiful than I could have imagined!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Kristen
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

She only recommends vendors that are associated with her other company, celebrations studios. I was able to schedule several of my own vendors are more reasonable prices than she could provide.
She mixed up our flower order and colors. She also didn't have any of the flowers set up at our ceremony site because she was running behind. Instead the flowers sat in buckets on the side of the ceremony.
She made our ceremony start over an hour late because she was running so far behind.
There was a mix up with our printed menu and name cards so she had her assistant hand write them and looked like a child did it.
She was dressed unprofessional during our event (yoga pants and t-shirt)
She would not accept blame after the event, it was every else's fault.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago