Celebrations Design Group

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers were absolutely beautiful for the wedding. We had a winter wedding and Tom did a wonderful job of making our flowers go with the theme! Tom was a pleasure to work with and he really knows what he is doing. Our contact person was Laura and she was wonderful to work with as well. It was nice to not have to worry about the flowers. I would definitely recommend Celebrations Design group!
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
We appreciate the kind feedback! It's such fun working on theme weddings - and yet, every one is unique & customized to the couple. We're so pleased you were happy with the end result!
Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tom and his staff were very knowledgable and experienced in WIlmington for flowers and lighting. The prices are very reasonable given they do not have a store front. Because of this, it is sometimes difficult to contact someone via phone, but the trade-off was worth it! I discussed some differences of opinion after receiving the second pictures of what they would use, and they were very attentive to make sure they understood what I wanted. The result was amazing! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding! Everyone raved about them! And the total price was much lower than most competitors. They delivered on everything they promised, and more! He did the church to the reception flowers and lighting - everything they promised and more!
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
They created a fairy tale wedding. Everything was perfect! We cannot say enough about how wonderful Tom was to work with in helping us create the vision. It was a definite WOW!!! They did everything from the draping of the tent, to the flowers, the charges, the candelabras, and even 2 chandelier, etc. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to everyone.
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
We, at Celebrations Design Group, had so much fun setting up this fairytale wedding. Best wishes for happily everafter.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patti and Tom from Celebrations Design group are incredible!!! They got my "wedding vision" more than I did and ended up blowing us away! Everything from the flowers, lighting, tent draping, table linens and decor was beyond perfect and way more than we had every imagined! They were reasonably priced and helped us stay in buget while giving us the fairy tale wedding I have always dreamed of. Thank you thank you thank you Tom and Patti. We look forward to telling our friends and family about your amazing work and using you in the future!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was this weekend and we could not wait to write a review for Tom! Our flowers were beautiful! Tom's vision for our flowers went perfectly with our decor and truly captured the essence of our wedding. Everything looked amazing and we are so happy to have worked with him! We will certainly recomment Tom and Celebrations Design Group to everyone!!
Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers and centerpieces were amazing. The team was so supportive and patient throughout all of my stress and indecisiveness. I didn't have a clear vision, but Tom was able to take the things I liked and turn it into more than I could have hoped for! We wanted something different from the balls of flowers on top of tall vases. Tom and his team were able to create Manzanita trees that looked like they were growing out of the table. They had flowers at the base and flowers in votive holders hanging from some of the branches. We also had vases with flowers submerged in water on other tables to give interest. There were four different designs in total - all were up lit. They were so great! Our guests kept talking about them and taking pictures! I would definitely recommend Celebrations - and totally trust Tom's vision! :)
Wedding: 09/22/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I was an out of town bride, living in GA getting married in PA, we also had a 7 month time frame. I had a limited number of visits to get everything done. Patty did a great job coordinating when I would be able to come in for my consultation. So three months before my wedding I met with Laura. She was wonderful in helping me choose what I really wanted and we used many of my ideas that I brought with me. She also was able to use her expertise and make my ideas even better. They worked with my budget and the outcome was fantastic!! Laura was also able to recommend great hair and makeup people. I would use them again in a heartbeat!
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
Such fun working with you and your family! The collaborative spirit is so important in the planning process. Whether you are local or out-of-town, we strive to minimize the stress that seems to be inherent in wedding planning. Thank you sharing your day with us! - LCC
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Celebrations was amazing! Unlike many brides I went to the initial appt with Tom with only a picture of my gown and the color of the bridesmaids gowns. I was uncertain what I wanted except that I wanted it to be "clean, romantic, classic, and simple" He came up with the ideas for the tables, church, and the flowers for the wedding party. IT WAS ALL PERFECT. My flowers were exactly what I envisionsed in my head if not more beautiful!
Laura, was wonderful. I made a few changes over the 6 months prior to the wedding up to the last minute and she was responsive and allowed for a smooth experience! It was truely a flawless experience and the flowers were perfect for my perfect day!
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
We love when a bride uses the word "perfect" - thank you so much for the compliment! You were wonderful to work with and helped us "see" your vision so we could bring it to life. Changes are inevitable so accommodating them is just good customer service, which every bride deserves!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers on my wedding day was absolutely breath taking. I am not a very artisitc person and have a hard time envisioning how the final product will look. A few months before my wedding I sat down with Tom and described what I wanted. He made my vision come to life and exceeded my expectations. The first time my mom saw the venue and how gorgeous it looked it brought her to tears. The venue was draped in over 1,000 red foses. The whole night and to this day I sitill receive compliments over the flowers.
In addition, to the final product Tom and Linda were a pleasure to work with. Anyone that is planning a wedding or has planned a wedding knows how time consuming and stressfull it can be. It was so nice not having to worry about the flowers. Tom delivered the flowers to my house and made sure everything was the way I envisioned. I would recommend Celebrations Design Group to everyone. I couldn't have asked for a bettter florist.
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
We were so happy to create designs which far exceeded Ashley's expectations. By using three different varieties of red roses, we were able to achieve the full and luscious look - which hopefully was very memorable!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Celebrations Design Group was amazing. They provided our flower bouquets, altar flowers, boutonniere's, and the center pieces for the reception. They were very easy to get in touch with and answered any quetion I had. They were very friendly and easy to work with. Everything looked amazing!
Wedding: 06/22/2012

Vienna 1 Reviews
We had Celebrations provide our flowers and ceremony decor for our wedding. I can't tell you how stunning everything was! My bouquet alone was gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful! The girls bouquets were beautiful too. The ceremony decor was breathtaking. We had vases filled with blue colored water and green orchids floating on top going down the aisle. We also had a pergala decorated very simply yet elegantly. Everything looked beautiful and it came out so nicely in pictures. They also provided the flowers for our reception and they were so beautiful! From the very beginning, Celebrations made everything so easy and flexible with everything. Tom was fantastic. He was creative and gave some great suggestions that just made our special day even more special! All of the coordinators we went through were so nice and helpful. They truly made our wedding very memorable! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thanks again Celebrations!
Vienna and Mike
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tom and his "flower" crew were exceptional to work with. THey were very patient as we slowly drove them crazy with every detail and change. They made every wish come true, no matter how silly it seemed when we asked. Definitely go with them.
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
We love working with detailed clients, its great to know that the collaboration was such a hit for this lavish wedding.
Wedding: 06/03/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Tom and Laura were wonderful to work with. I know nothing about flowers, nor did I have a “vision” for the ballroom. He was patient and helped us come up with beautiful floral arrangements. The flowers for the wedding ceremony, reception, and our bouquets were absolutely beautiful.

Julieta 2 Reviews
CDG did a fantastic job for my wedding. Everyone commented on the lighting and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you!
Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flowers were amazing!! Tom is fantasic and is so easy to work with!!
Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:
Thanks for the positive feedback! This vintage style wedding was an enjoyable theme to develop. The muted colors were an exceptional inclusion among the pearls and heirloom elements.
Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Celebrations Design Group was phenomenal! Tom Covello and his team helped design a vision for our daughter's wedding and then they more than delivered. From the beautiful aisle and ceremony flowers and lighting to the reception center pieces and custom linens everything was beautiful!! The bride's flowers and the bridemaids' flowers were exquisite. As MOB, I was delighted with my little bouquet. The colors, flower selection, and design contributed to the beautiful atmosphere. Celebrations even went beyond the call of duty and created a special chair cover for the bride's godfather, who is disabled, so he would not feel self conscious. We could not be happier with the services provided and truly appreciated Tom's talent! We would recommend his group to any future bride!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
 610-833-5739
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire