Celebrations Design Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tom spent the time to really understand what are dream wedding would look like. His team did a wonderful job with directions and lighting. Highly recommend.

Grace
10/13/2013

Celebrations Design Group and I have worked on a number of weddings and every single time, they leave me in awe of their creativity and flexibility. I will continue to recommend them to my clients. Tom is amazing and the entire staff is incredibly accommodating!

Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:

We highly respect and value your feedback. It's such a pleasure partnering with you and your clients. Your service is top-notch and we truly appreciate the opportunity to work together. Looking forward to many more happy brides & grooms!

Janet
10/05/2013

Tom was the best & easiest to work with. Our venue for my son's wedding was an enormous space that the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception was taking place in. Each of the areas were gorgeous & they looked like they came out of a magazine. It was the most beautiful wedding. Tom is truly gifted & has wonderful vision. i would recommend him in a heart beat. I have 2 other children who will hopefully will be getting married one day & can't wait for Tom to work his magic again.

1+ year ago

Tom is absolutely amazing! His creativity and passion really shines through his work. He totally worked with me on my vision and really went above and beyond with making it all come together. He and his team did an amazing job and I'm so grateful that they were a part of my special day! I highly recommend them! Thank you Celebrations Design Group!!

Julie
09/28/2013

Very pleased with how our flowers turned out. We would recommend Tom and this company for events in the future. All of our guests raved about our centerpieces !

Marjorie
08/31/2013

Tom and his staff created a work of art from our daughter's vision. We selected Tom's service late in the game and on a budget. We only met with him once and she gave him some pictures and information as well as numerous "don't wants."
Naturally, we were nervous since decor is not something you can get a sample of before hand. But we trusted his talents and experience and were thrilled with the outcome. He was able to clearly grasp her hearts desire and made every part of her wedding perfect!
The colors, quantity, flowers and components used combined into a beautiful presentation everyone raved about and still do!
I would highly recommend Celebrations Design Group for any event where your presentation, flowers and decor matter! Thank you Tom, Patti and team.
Regards,
Marjorie Mundy for Moulder/Cohen Wedding
8/31/13

Annette
07/13/2013

I am writing this review as the Mother of the Groom. I could not have been more delighted with the décor/ flowers at the church and reception! The bright colors in the altar arrangements beautifully complemented the white marble of the church, the Peace Lilies that surrounded the Baptismal Font subtly enhanced the entrance area, and the white bows on the pews added just the right touch of festivity. As they should, the decor/flowers only complemented the loveliness and beauty of the bride!!!

To address the reception decor/flowers, I can only say WOW!!! The bride requested orchids, fireflies, water, and her favorite color (orange) to reflect her summer wedding theme. When you approached the Escort Card table you were greeted with a splendid display of ‘orange’ flower arrangements, candles, and vases filled with blue water and ‘firefly like’ glowing lights! As for the table arrangements, what a wonderful and colorful display of flowers! Some arrangements sat atop glass towers and others were vases styled with submerged orchids and candle assortments! The table décor not only reflected the bride’s wish for a summer/water theme, the clear glass vases and candle light were noticed by many of the guests. The guests loved being surrounded by the flowers and the candle light; they appreciated being able to 'clearly' see the action on the dance floor!

Deb
07/13/2013

The flowers for both the bridal party and the reception were beautiful. As mother of the bride, I heard at least 10 people comment on the flowers at the reception about how the center pieces were so nice and didn't infrindge on cross table conversations.

Kate
07/13/2013

Celebrations Design Group was absolutely fantastic from the first meeting all the way to our wedding day. We were immediately at ease with Tommy and his excellent design team. They offered their extraordinary design expertise and insights while also making sure to be attentive to our tastes and wishes at every step; the result was an exceptionally beautiful and tasteful wedding ceremony and reception that was everything we could have hoped for. We are incredibly grateful to Celebrations for being a part of our wedding day and making it so lovely and memorable. We give Celebrations the highest of recommendations!

Dreamer
2+ years ago

The bride, groom, and MOTB first met CDG owner Tom Covello, and immediately established a fabulous rapport. Even the groom even enjoyed looking through photo albums, of weddings and events, that CDG had done.
We received a very detailed estimate. It's done in a spread sheet format, so changes can easily be made. Mid-way through the process, the bride changed her mind on a lot of the choices, and Tom was happy to meet with us at their design center, to find out exactly what she wanted.
CDG supplied: columns and ceremony flowers, organza to rope-off the aisle, aisle runner, organza to decorate stairways, bridcage for cards, rentals of candlesticks and vases, and the chair covers, as well as all personal flowers and centerpieces.
Tom had no problem in making the centerpieces in plastic bowls which fit-into the silver bowls and candelabras on the table; the MOTB was adamant that they wouldn't be wasted. They were easily lifted-out and were gifted to a guest at each table. And they were thrilled!
Also popular were the stretchable chair covers. The hotel-supplied chairs were comfortable, but not that attractive. We have seen/sat on the looser chair covers, but thought they often look saggy and uneven. The CDG chaircovers fit exceptionally well and look seamless next to the tablecloths, that matched in color.
So many of our guests complimented the decor and flowers; they said the whole effect was "magical."

Kierstin
05/26/2013

We initially talked to Tom. When halfway into the planning process the bride changed her mind and Tom was happy to meet with us and review our vision for the big day.
Everyone loved the stretch chair covers and the rental vases and candlesticks really made the tables look elegant. We've heard others talk about how much they're spending for wedding flowers, and CDG prices are far lower.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
2+ years ago

Beautiful flowers at a reasonable price (brides talk about these things amongst each other). Many compliments from our guests. It was nice that they could take the flower, and plastic bow, out of/off the rental goods and take home. Some of the bridesmaids remarked they always get much smaller flowers to carry. The stretchable chair covers made the table décor look seamless, and we also got compliments on those. WE met with Tom twice, since the bride had completely changed her vision as to what she wanted, and he was fine with that. The only 4 * I gave was for responsiveness, since they guarantee their in the office on Mondays, but every other day has a lag in response time.
We would use them again and recommend them to others.

Services Used: Flowers

Wanted to thank Tom and gang for the beautiful floral arrangements they provided for our wedding celebration at the DE art Museum. We met with Tom several months prior to discuss our decorating and pricing requirements. He put together a comprehensive package and the results were wonderful . We received numerous compliments regarding the centerpieces. He also provided lighting which added a little more depth to the reception room, but actually was looking for something a little more defined, regardless, it worked!

Be prepared if you are expecting someone to answer the phone, especially during off months, most likely you will need to leave a message. regardless, the office always got back to me in a reasonable time either by phone or email.

You cant go wrong with this vendor, Tom definitely knows how to make everything beautiful !

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Celebrations Design Group provided the most beautiful decor at both my wedding ceremony and reception. I can't imagine it could have looked any better than it did. I'm so thankful to have worked with CDG for my special day, everything was absoultely amazing. Linda, Linda, Tom, Laura, Kerry and everyone else at CDG are true artists at what they do, and are at the top of the industry - by far. I've never heard so many guests (and reception hall workers) comment on how wonderful the flowers and decor looked..I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with you to create the magical dream wedding you envisioned! We're so happy everyone was pleased with the outcome. Thank you for allowing us to share our creativity & artistry!

2+ years ago

Tom was a pleasure to work with! Very open and enthusiastic about all ideas I brought to the table and very helpful with filling in the gaps. The arrangements were beautiful and even better than I had expected them to be! I'd love to use them again for another event in the future!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Celebrations Design group made our wedding on Jan 5th look absolutely amazing with the beautiful flowers that they created. The tables looked gorgeous and we got so many compliments on them. The bridal party flowers were perfect and exactly what we had envisioned - especially my bridal bouquet. I absolutely adored the bright blue roses and know it will look great in our photos. My daughter loved her snowflake with flowers and it really complimented our theme. And the white birch branches with white lights at the ceremony provided the perfect ambiance. We can't thank Celebrations Design group enough for making our event so special and really helping us create that "winter wonderland" we had hoped for. I would highly recommend Celebrations Design Group to anyone - they are excellent to work with and make every wedding special!

Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure collaborating with this client to incorporate the wintry mix of blue and white for a winter themed wedding. Timeless, elegant and truly magical!