Celebrations Design Group

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Celebrations Design Group did an amazing job at our wedding!! They did all the flowers, some tablecloths, chair covers, lighting, and they did a great job hiding a part of our venue that we didn't like with some draping. We initially picked them because we liked that they did all of the decorating so we wouldn't have to hire a separate florist and get lighting and draping from somewhere else. Just fyi - we talked to a couple other florists and they wouldn't even provide votive candles - Celebrations Design Group provided all of the votives and some beautiful candles for our sweetheart table. They're not the cheapest option out there but you get what you pay for - the bouquets and all of the centerpieces were beautiful and beyond what we were hoping for. We don't know a lot about flowers but all we said at our initial meeting with Tom was what colors we wanted, and they definitely delivered. So if you aren't picky or you just don't know enough about flowers to give them a lot of specifics about what you're looking for, don't worry because Tom captured what I wanted perfectly. The only complaint I have is that they aren't in the office most days so its difficult to get a hold of them, but they always returned my phone calls and emails just not immediately. It didn't end up being an issue for me but just keep that in mind. I worked with Laura mostly in the office and she was so nice and helpful, and dealt with all of our last minute changes. I would recommend Celebrations Design Group to anyone planning a wedding in the area - they are very easy to work with and they do a great job!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tom and his team provided exceptional service. The flowers were beautiful, arrangements were one of a kind, and they helped to make my disney fairytale theme come true. They have a great eye for design and detail. They exceeded my expectations!

3.6

Celebrations was so helpful in finding my vision for what I wanted my flowers to look like. They came out beautifully!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tom Covello and his staff did a wonderful job for our wedding! The centerpieces were stunning and made the room pop. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous. It had roses in in that I had never seen before. The mother-of-the bride and groom wrist corsages were spectacular! I can't thank them enough for all they did to make the wedding beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Celebrations and Tom were AMAZING! He provided all our flowers (ceremony, boutineers, bouquets, centerpieces, hair pieces), uplighting, ceremony arch, and table runners. He did such a beautiful job it was totally the image I had in my head. I can't believe how amazing it looked. I also got a hair piece made of flowers instead of a veil and it was GORGEOUS! Totally what I wanted. I can't say enough good about this company! I recommend them to anyone having a wedding with real flowers. DEFINITELY worth the money!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tom did a wonderful job designing my wedding decor! He created a vision that I did not think was possible for our budget. Our ballroom had blue uplighting, stars gobos, and satin fabric draped from the ceiling. All of the bouquets and centerpieces were exquisitely created and matched what we discussed. Most of all, Tom seems to love his job and truly care about designing the best wedding possible for you.

Private User
Recently Married

Celebrations did an awesome job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding!

Everything was STUNNING!!

Every interaction with Tom and his team was fun and exciting!

Products were above and beyond expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

Celebrations Design Group was absolutely AMAZING! The entire process from the first consultation to the actual day of our wedding was perfect. I can truly say they captured exactly what we were looking for and were willing to bend over backwards to accommodate out requests. The flowers were my FAVORITE part to our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend CDG to anyone who is planning a wedding. I am thrilled with the job they did and how professional and creative everyone was. It was as if they had read my mind and I could not be happier. SUPER IMPRESSED by their work.

Michelle
05/23/2014

Celebrations Design Group is absolutely the best decision you will make in floral design, decorations, and lighting. From our first meeting with Tom we knew that he was going to capture our wedding exactly how we envisioned it. They tackled every detail and executed it perfectly. Laura did most of the communication and she was easy to get ahold of, answered all questions, and helped me with decisions I was unsure of. She was a huge help during the entire process. Tom and his team at Celebrations Design Group arrived early, were professional, set up and took down everything. They decorated the ceremony area, reception area, and entry of the venue. They were a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier with what they did for our wedding. It was just breathtaking!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our reception/food vendor uses Celebrations Design Group as a recommended vendor. Another friend of mine had also used this vendor, so we arranged a consultation meeting with the owner of the company, Tom. Tom took the time to discuss my daughter and finance's vision and completely nailed it the day of the event.

Amanda wanted an elegant bling theme and also wanted high/low arrangements. Her bridal colors were purple & silver and we added an accent color of red. Tom used beautiful tall crystal candle chandeliers with vases of flowers at the base, tall hanging crystal cages with hanging flower balls and silver bowls filled with flowers and silver candle sticks at each side. The arrangements were spectacular.

In the church we used individual tall clear vases with assorted white flowers and rhinestone accents on the vases and church pew bows with rhinestone and baby breath accents. We were able to move these flowers and bows and repurpose them at the reception venue. Simply beautiful.

The bridesmaid's flowers included the same color scheme but mini calla lilies were also included and used as the groomsmen/fathers boutonnieres as well.

We also added purple up lighting and a bride/groom monogram on the wall.

The Sweetheart Table was simply beautiful too.

The presentation was simply elegant and made the evening so special.

Tom and Laura are fun to work with. We highly recommend this vendor.

Diane & Amanda

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My wedding flowers were perfect. Tom and his team did a wonderful job. I had no idea what I wanted and Tom helped me figure it out and make it more than I ever could dream of. The flowers & decor went perfect with my venue.

Jessica
11/09/2013

I cannot say enough great things about our flowers and décor that Celebrations Design Group provided for our wedding. Being in the business and being a wedding coordinator I had a very particular idea in my head of what I wanted...Tom took my thoughts/ideas & understood what was in my head exactly. Working with him and his team was beyond easy, everyone was super friendly and answered all my questions in a timely manner. It was absolutely AMAZING to see how everything came together on the wedding day, the bouquets, centerpieces and décor was more than perfect and even more beautiful then I ever could have imagined! My bouquet was truly a work of art and was loved by everyone. THANK YOU so much for making my ideas & vision come to life!

Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:

Such a successful collaboration! It's so rewarding to see your comments - especially since you are in the business! We love what we do and hope that comes through in our work. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

Services Used: Flowers

Tom spent the time to really understand what are dream wedding would look like. His team did a wonderful job with directions and lighting. Highly recommend.

Grace
10/13/2013

Celebrations Design Group and I have worked on a number of weddings and every single time, they leave me in awe of their creativity and flexibility. I will continue to recommend them to my clients. Tom is amazing and the entire staff is incredibly accommodating!

Celebrations Design Group responded with the following comments:

We highly respect and value your feedback. It's such a pleasure partnering with you and your clients. Your service is top-notch and we truly appreciate the opportunity to work together. Looking forward to many more happy brides & grooms!

Janet
10/05/2013

Tom was the best & easiest to work with. Our venue for my son's wedding was an enormous space that the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception was taking place in. Each of the areas were gorgeous & they looked like they came out of a magazine. It was the most beautiful wedding. Tom is truly gifted & has wonderful vision. i would recommend him in a heart beat. I have 2 other children who will hopefully will be getting married one day & can't wait for Tom to work his magic again.