Celebrated String Quartet

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

String4 was wonderful! We had the string quartet for a classical ceremony, and a jazzy reception. The music was beautiful and made our day more special.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

String 4 provided the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. This quartet sounded amazing. They performed each of the selections we requested with precision. Each musician was incredibly professional - from how they were dressed to how they performed. It was easy to work with the group in advance of our wedding to make arrangements. They were flexible and provided outstanding advice throughout our preparations. This group provides value for your money while also delivering a memorable performance.

Shameka
10/26/2013

CSQ provided the ceremony and cocktail music for my wedding. They arrived on time and played everything beautifully. Bridgette also was very responsive to my emails.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Bridgette and her crew at Celebrated String Quartet were amazingly professional. The guests said they performed beautifully during the cocktail hour and they even tailored my ceremony music for me. They allowed me to furnish the sheet music to a specific song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and they actually learned it just for my wedding. It was breathtaking and beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They prices are reasonable, they have performed at some of the most prestigious venues in the area and are very responsive to their clients. If you want flawless and hassle free music for your ceremony and cocktail hour, this is the company to hire.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Celebrate String Quartet was AMAZING! They played all the songs we requested beautifully. We couldn't have been happier with them.

4.2

Often took a while to respond to my emails, but in the end, the music was beautiful.

3.6

Celebrated String Quartet did a great job with the pre-ceremony and ceremony music. They played all of the songs that we requested, including the Star Wars throne room scene for our processional (which the guests all enjoyed). The quality of the music was very high.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

They were extremely professional to work with, learned the songs we asked them to, always got back to me, played beautifully and looked great. I would highly recommend them. They were true professionals who helped make my day seamless.

sec040
2+ years ago

So glad I hired Celebrated Strings for my ceremony and cocktail hour! I wanted a professional-sounding group that would produce music that would bring tears to people's eyes. They did - well, to my eyes, at least! Even on a Flip video of my ceremony, the music sounds like it's CD-quality. They are perfectly in tune. Absolutely no complaints. They were very nice to work with and I would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Celebrated Strings was an excellent choice. They were responsive in advance of the wedding and played beautifully. I would have liked if they had come to the rehearsal, but it wasn't necessary - they are very good at what they do!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Celebrated String Quartet played during our ceremony. They played absolutely beautifully!! Bridgette was great before the weddding at coordinating with us to make sure that they knew the music we wanted. I didn't have a chance to meet them, but they came in and did an beautiful job. Very professional and talented musicians!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Celebrated String Quartet played during the ceremony and the cocktail hour at our wedding, and they did an absolutely beautiful job. While I did not get to hear their prelude music, their performance during and after the ceremony was flawless, artistic, and professional. I had a special song arranged for the ceremony which they arranged and played beautifully. As musicians, they come together to form a soft and full sound, each individual instrument is clealy played by an expert, but it is their beautiful sound as a group which made everyone stop and listen throughout the evening.
Working with them before the wedding was profesisonal and easy- they gave me a large selection of music in their repertoire to chose from, and were flexible in adding in my request for a special arrangement. I cannot wait to hear the footage played back in the wedding video, because I did not get to listen nearly as much as I wanted, but many quests came up to me during the reception complimenting the quartet, which made me very happy!
I highly reccomend them to any bride looking for the perfect accompaniment for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or full reception. What beautiful music they make!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

They were absolutely wonderful! Great musicians, very professional and always returned calls and emails, I highly recommend. They will play just about anything you can think of!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Celebrated String Quartet played beautifully during my ceremony and cocktail hour. Bridgette was also very helpful beforehand. The one snafu was that I had changed the songs I wanted played for the processional the week before the wedding. I emailed them about it but then got distracted with other things, and they played the previous songs, not our updated requests. But I should have double checked to make sure they got my email.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We hired Celebrated to play 1.5 hrs of background music for our cocktail hour between the wedding ceremony and reception. As the bride, I did not hear much of them as we were on another part of the grounds for pictures. But they arrived ahead of time and played a wonderful selection from what I heard. They are more expensive than some other area quartets, but as a musician myself, I could tell a difference in their playing, and they are worth it. They did a wonderful job for our event!

Wonderful!!!!!