Caught-In-The-Act Productions Mobile Entertainment

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Jared was the best! great guy, funny, professional, he made everyone feel welcomed and he kept everyone dancing! great dj, would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Jared did a fantastic job! He was calm and professional but fun and did an amazing job getting everyone at our wedding involved and smiling and dancing. Jared was also so unbelievably helpful at the rehearsal. He helped organize the bridal party and family (no small task) and helped keep everyone on task and smiling. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. He did an amazing job. From the ceremony music to the last song on the dance floor, he made the whole experience easy and fun. I would highly recommend Caught in the Act and Jared to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Jared was just awesome. He was booked so close to the wedding that I was not sure how it would turn out. But I could not have picked anyone better than him. He was right on with everything we needed and he did exactly what we asked and more!

Thanks Jared

Services Used: DJ

Our only daughter was married in July 2009. Her dad and I were looking for the best when we were referred to Special Touch Photography by a former client of theirs. Randell and Daryl were everything and more than we could have asked for as our wedding photographers - AND they even referred to us THE most amazing DJ - Jared with Caught in the Act Productions (541-915-9957). We had THE most amazing party/reception after the wedding thanks in part to Randell, Daryl and Jared. In fact, everyone who attended is still (months later) talking about "the best party [they've] ever been to!" Jared was incredible - very professional, easy to work with, and most importantly, great fun!

Services Used: DJ

We used a DJ with this company named, Nick. He did an awesome job at our reception.

Profile Picture
Raquel
05/17/2015
2.4

My experience over all was not good with Jared. While he did give us a break on price there were more negatives than positives. I had previously given him a schedule of the event and when things would happen and at what time. However, the guests were left wondering what to do and didn't know what was happening next. While we were taking our pictures (ahead of schedule I might add) He came out and yelled across the lawn that the guests were getting restless. It was completely unprofessional considering he should have been entertaining them and telling them what was going to happen. During the reception he was lost and constantly looking to me to either keep doing what was happening or move to the next thing. It turned into me running the show not to mention he was pushy with our guests during toasts. Maybe it was just a personality clash but I found it unprofessional and not worth the money.

Caught-In-The-Act Productions Mobile Entertainment responded with the following comments:

After the ceremony the client took over an hour to get photos done...meanwhile many guests were leaving and it was very hot that day.
A family member suggested I let client know that people were leaving so I did go outside to let her know the details (but I wasn't allowed to go near but NEVER yelled anything.
I take my profession very seriously and at no time did I ever wonder what the next step was. That is the reason for the WEDDING TIMELINE which she never returned to me, however I've done this for 27 years and don't need the timeline. It's for the clients' piece of mind.