Catlin Gardens
Experience the Opulence & Grandeur...
2865 Route 6

• Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Lori 2 Reviews
We had an overall good experience at Catlin Gardens.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The best place ever!!! The gardens are amazing. The staff treat you and your guest like royalty. Everyone says our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food to the staff and desserts were amazing!!! Everything was beyond our expectations !!
Wedding: 10/11/2013

V 1 Reviews
The most elegant venue for my beautiful daughter\'s wedding. Moreover, the staff at Catlin Gardens were professional, responsive, efficient and just very nice. Stephanie, Jaime, James, Erin, Suzie and others made this a memorable celebration for my daughter, family and friends.
Wedding: 10/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What an absolutely beautiful wedding. Catlin Gardens is like a fairy tale come true. The grounds are beautiful. The service was great. We had the rehearsal dinner at Jack's Pub, wonderful! Stayed overnight at the hotel, also so very nice. I can go on and on. The staff, the food, the service, the décor, the gardens, EVERYTHING was just PERFECT.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The venue is absolutely gorgeous! Stephanie and James are amazing to work with! They listened to every detail and made my wedding perfect. I rated it 4.8 out of 5 solely because the matre de that worked with us at the wedding and rehearsal did not seem to listen to what I had to say and there were a few minor details that were messed up on the wedding day as a result of this. Overall everything was beautiful and I highly recommend this venue. Not only is it gorgeous, but the majority of the people who work there genuinely care about making your wedding day perfect! I don't think I waited more than twelve hours for a response, whenever I had a question, day, night or weekend! We also did our rehearsal dinner at jacks pub. Amazing! Erin was great and super easy to work with! The food was delicious! Overall, this venue is by far the best in the Hudson valley! I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Jennifer 2 Reviews
I worked with Stephanie and James during the planning stages. Both of them were extremely helpful and accommodating. During the wedding, Sarah was my maitre'd and she went above and beyond to make our night perfect. She made sure we had food and water throughout the evening, made sure my husband and I along with our guests and vendors knew what was supposed to happen and when, and just made sure everything flowed seamlessly throughout the whole day. The team at Catlin Gardens made my wedding day the best possible wedding I could have ever asked for!
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After my husband and I visited a venue that was less than anything we pictured for our special day, Catlin Gardens was next on our list. We, like many couples, were on a tight budget, and after walking into the hotel part we got discouraged because we thought there was no way we could afford to have our wedding here. It was just too beautiful to be in our price range. Long story short, Stephanie worked with us and helped us get everything that we wanted. She was very accommodating, and the whole process leading up to the big day was rather flawless. The day of was the best day of my life. I didn't have to worry about whether or not our centerpieces were placed the way we wanted, that the rose pedals were out, unity candle in place, name cards and picture frames how we envisioned, etc. All of the service staff was there to make sure we got everything that we wanted. James, the banquet manager was very easy to work with and made sure everything was set up perfectly. Jaime, our matre'd was FABULOUS!!!! Anything that we needed he made sure happened. He communicated with the DJ's, musicians, and photographers the whole night. If we needed something from the "emergency kit" he was running upstairs to get it for us. The girls took golf carts down to the ceremony site so that our dresses wouldn't be ruined and the gardens were absolutely stunning! The receptionist Danielle was very helpful in arranging all of our guests' stays. Everything was perfect and more than we ever could have expected.

Kristi and Pete R.
Wedding: 08/25/2013
3.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5
The place is amazing. Our biggest complaint is that we had no one main person for contact. For evey different thing we did there we had to talk to somebody else. They need to main stream this process and make it easier for people to get the information they need.
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. My now-husband and I had visited several New York venues prior to this one, but as soon as I saw the gardens at Catlin - we both fell in love! Who knew that such a magical garden hid behind the manor? We booked our wedding with Stephanie, who was a great person to deal with. In fact, the entire staff (especially James and Jamie) over at Catlin Gardens treated us like family. On the day of the wedding, Jamie, our maitre d, made sure that we were fed and happy. He made sure the evening went smoothly. I can't gush over how much I love this place. We just saw our wedding photos recently and every nook and cranny of Catlin is captured beautifully in photographs. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for any special event!
Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had the best day of our lives at Catlin Gardens. From the first phone call made after we were engaged until we waved goodbye from the parking lot after we had been married Catlin Gardens was a dream come true. Stephanie, James, Shanna and the entire staff couldn't have been more accommodating. We were lucky enough that another wedding wasn't planned for the afternoon before our wedding, so we had the entire grounds to our wedding party. We took over the place! Our rehearsal dinner in the Gratto was nothing short of amazing the night before. Then we stayed in the gorgeous hotel rooms after hanging out in Jacks Pub for awhile. We woke up the next day, headed for the church. We got back and watched everyone's smiles as the entered Catlin Gardens. The hotel rooms are romantic and spacious. Jack's Pub is so much fun for the after party. The gardens are a perfect location for an outdoor cocktail hour and even better for photos. The reception room is the perfect size for 180-200 people. We had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. The reception room overlooks the gardens which just adds to the beauty. Our maitre' d Jamie was remarkable, we even got to witness a hot air balloon cruising over our cocktail hour. Every detail was covered, even things we wouldn't of thought of. We had a sparkler exit to Jack's Pub and it was the perfect finale to the perfect wedding. Again we can not thank the staff at Catlin's enough, and we would recommend Catlin Gardens to anyone we have ever met, we have already! Best Wedding Ever! Best, Jennifer & Craig
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a gorgeous place to have a wedding. I couldn't of asked for anything more. The staff at Catlin Gardens were very easy to work with....truely a pleasure. The room was beautiful. The service and food were absolutely outstanding. An amazing time was had by everyone. I would definately recommend Catlin Gardens!!!
Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have asked for anything more from Catlin Gardens, we truly had our dream wedding! Everything ran smoothly from the time we booked to the wedding weekend. Stephanie, James, Jamie, Erin, and the entire Catlin Garedens staff were a pleasure to work with. Everything I asked for and any ideas I had came together perfectly with their help.

One of our favorite things with Catlin was the abiltiy to have everything done right on site. We started our weekend with our rehearsal in the beautiful grotto room which was the perfect intimate and unique setting. Our bridal party stayed at the Inn and got ready there on the wedding day. The cocktail hour and reception were truly breathtaking and guests commented on the beauty of the Catlin constantly, we had the perfect evening dancing and celebrating. We headed to Jack's Pub for our after party and stayed at the Inn. The morning after we had a farewell breakfast in the Austin Room. Everything was just as we had hoped!

Thank you Catlin for making our wedding unforgettable and the perfect celebration!
Wedding: 07/26/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Catlin Gardens is by far one of the prettiest venues we encountered on our venue search. We were immediately sold the day we viewed it. Our wedding day was perfect; the staff was great and very helpful to accommodate anything. They gave us plenty of drinks while we did our photos before the ceremony and helped keep us on time. Jaymie was incredible to say the least. We have no complaints about anything on our wedding day. The food was great and all the liquor/beer is top shelf what more can you ask for! We had an after party at Jacks Pub with food and Karaoke and it was perfect. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how nice all of the staff is. Thank you so much for everything and our pictures turned out amazing!!!!!!
Wedding: 07/20/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
Catlin Gardens is a magical place. The gardens themselves rival Eden, their beauty is unsurpassed. The Stack’s do a superlative job at coordinating every detail. The outdoor ceremony for my daughter’s wedding was magnificent, and indoor reception splendid. The food was incredible, the service beyond wonderful. The pride that the Stack’s have for their business was reflected in every aspect of my daughter’s wedding.
Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Catlin Gardens, is a place that defines beauty, encompasses your sense of wonder, and provides a canvas for any bride to build upon. The gardens create a perfect backdrop, you simply need to add your vision.

My first experience at Catlin Gardens was as a guest - some 12 years ago. Even then it was beautiful, located on a country road, around a hidden turn, next to a little barn.

Today, this is the place of my wedding, one that I could adorn with countless compliments - but the injustice would be if I didn't tell you to go experience it for yourself. They set themselves apart in terms of service and were easy to work with. Our personal needs were always a priority and in providing direction, they were a constant guide - Jamie, James, and Stephanie especially. If your wondering about the food, you shouldn't - try a tasting -we did two. Thank you again to Catlin Gardens for making our experience so memorable.

Sincerely Lesley and Justin,
Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew when I got engaged the first place I wanted to go see was Catlin Gardens! I found them on the internet and was very impressed just by their pictures on their website! And when me and my fiancé went there for the first time we were blown away, and knew our search was over! We had found our special place and it was magical! The gardens was beautiful and i was in love with the place! It was my fairytale wedding I had always wanted and it was a dream come true! Stephanie was so sweet and genuine, and her staff was amazing! The day of the wedding it was everything and more we could have possible wanted! The staff was so attentive, the food was excellent and the grounds was breathtaking! Our guests couldn't get over how beautiful the place was and they had a fabulous time! We were so pleased to have the wedding of our dreams, thanks to Catlin Gardens it was an enchanting fairytale right out of a storybook!
Wedding: 07/05/2013
 845-355-3555
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire