Catan Fashions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding dress here. Everyone was always so friendly, and they are very organized. My alterations experience was terrific! I would recommend Catan Fashions!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Catans was extremely helpful in helping me find the dress of my dreams, as well as, our bridesmaid dresses! I would highly recommend setting up an appointment to try on your wedding dress if you don't already have one!!! You and your loved ones will be put in your own private fitting room with your own consultant!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The bride has been living overseas and only had two weeks to find a dress. Catan's entire staff was warm, pleasant, and reassuring that the bride would have a wonderful dress. I couldn't believe how beautiful and well fitted the dress was. The alterations were very well done. They have an amazing staff.

Profile Picture
Elizabeth
10/20/2012

Catan's is absolutely a one stop shop for anything you need for your wedding! I loved the personalized service they gave me when shopping for my wedding dress. They were patient, and helpful when trying on different dresses making sure you found the perfect one. I was able to find the wedding dress of my dreams and was very happy when they measured me and put me into the correct size of dress. My dress fit like a glove and the only alterations I needed was my hem. Though I didn't have my alterations done there, I did have them iron my dress a couple of days before my wedding. I would definitely recommend them, for when you're ready to shop for your wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Catan's gave me great shopping and bridal fitting service! The sales ladies helped me find the dress of my dreams and the seamstress made sure it fit me perfectly!

Catan Fashion have the most beautiful dresses and everybody that works there are so helpful and friendly. I'm so happy i found the dress off my dream's in this store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my wedding dress!!! They were very helpful when I was looking and helped me pick out the perfect dress. I also had my dress held and altered there. The alteration prices were a little high, but I had a very complicated dress with a bubble hem and it was asymetrical so it was worth it to me to pay for them to alter it. Everything was perfect and I didn't have any issues at all.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my wedding dress at Catan's and it was the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen! I usually do not like other people's wedding dresses, I mean I like it for them, but not for me. So when my mom and I started looking at wedding dresses I knew it was going to be tough! We went to two other stores before we drove out to Strongsville to Catan's. The first two stores were a bust!

At Catan's, you have your own private dressing room, which I loved! I hate how other places make you come out into this open area where everyone in the whole store is looking at you in a dress that doesn't fit right and you aren't sure if you like it or not. Catan's isn't like this, at least not for the brides, I think it is like that for bridesmaids and others.

Jela did my alterations and she is fiesty and awesome! She did a great job! I love my dress!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They are a one stop shop and the best in the business! They are tried and true with all of my family, and now for my wedding too! Everything from my dress to the wedding planning was completely perfect!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Catan's was he first place I went to..and I bought the first dress I tried on. I did try on a ton of dresses, but went with the first. The service was great and I definitely felt pampered and was all about me! :) It was a pleasant experience and the dress was AFFORDABLE!!! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from them 16 years ago. They were amazaing. The bussling was expensive, but worth it!! You could see this elaborate design on the train perfectly when the dress was bussled and you couldn't see any of the hooks while it was down. I recommend that you do your research first. Be prepared!! Bring a couple of different bra options, especially if you are hard to fit. Bring your own shoes and bring some help. Dress shopping here is not for the faint of heart!! It can be extremely overwhelming. Bring pictures.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

The staff was always nice and helpful. I found my dress the first trip there. The price was cheaper than I expected. My mother and mother in law both found beautiful dresses as well. I found just what I wanted for the bridesmaids and flower girl.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were helpful from the moment I walked in the store to try on gowns to the second I carried my dress out the door. I purchased their alterations package when I purchased the dress and it was well worth it...I can't imagine what my alterations would have been without it! It fit like a second skin, but in the most perfect possible way! I would and do recommend them to any and everyone!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Our wedding was on a cruise. Catan's had a great selection of bridesmaid dresses; I selected one in off-white and it was perfect as a casual "beachy" wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Catan's helped to provide the perfect dress for my wedding. They had a wide selection and the staff were very friendly and willing to help. The bridesmaids dresses came in fast and my wedding gown was perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

So helpful! Tried on many dresses and they were very patient!