Catan Fashions

Professionalism
4.1
Value
Flexibility

Catan's gave me great shopping and bridal fitting service! The sales ladies helped me find the dress of my dreams and the seamstress made sure it fit me perfectly!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Catan Fashion have the most beautiful dresses and everybody that works there are so helpful and friendly. I'm so happy i found the dress off my dream's in this store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my wedding dress!!! They were very helpful when I was looking and helped me pick out the perfect dress. I also had my dress held and altered there. The alteration prices were a little high, but I had a very complicated dress with a bubble hem and it was asymetrical so it was worth it to me to pay for them to alter it. Everything was perfect and I didn't have any issues at all.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my wedding dress at Catan's and it was the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen! I usually do not like other people's wedding dresses, I mean I like it for them, but not for me. So when my mom and I started looking at wedding dresses I knew it was going to be tough! We went to two other stores before we drove out to Strongsville to Catan's. The first two stores were a bust!

At Catan's, you have your own private dressing room, which I loved! I hate how other places make you come out into this open area where everyone in the whole store is looking at you in a dress that doesn't fit right and you aren't sure if you like it or not. Catan's isn't like this, at least not for the brides, I think it is like that for bridesmaids and others.

Jela did my alterations and she is fiesty and awesome! She did a great job! I love my dress!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They are a one stop shop and the best in the business! They are tried and true with all of my family, and now for my wedding too! Everything from my dress to the wedding planning was completely perfect!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Catan's was he first place I went to..and I bought the first dress I tried on. I did try on a ton of dresses, but went with the first. The service was great and I definitely felt pampered and was all about me! :) It was a pleasant experience and the dress was AFFORDABLE!!! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from them 16 years ago. They were amazaing. The bussling was expensive, but worth it!! You could see this elaborate design on the train perfectly when the dress was bussled and you couldn't see any of the hooks while it was down. I recommend that you do your research first. Be prepared!! Bring a couple of different bra options, especially if you are hard to fit. Bring your own shoes and bring some help. Dress shopping here is not for the faint of heart!! It can be extremely overwhelming. Bring pictures.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

The staff was always nice and helpful. I found my dress the first trip there. The price was cheaper than I expected. My mother and mother in law both found beautiful dresses as well. I found just what I wanted for the bridesmaids and flower girl.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were helpful from the moment I walked in the store to try on gowns to the second I carried my dress out the door. I purchased their alterations package when I purchased the dress and it was well worth it...I can't imagine what my alterations would have been without it! It fit like a second skin, but in the most perfect possible way! I would and do recommend them to any and everyone!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Our wedding was on a cruise. Catan's had a great selection of bridesmaid dresses; I selected one in off-white and it was perfect as a casual "beachy" wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Catan's helped to provide the perfect dress for my wedding. They had a wide selection and the staff were very friendly and willing to help. The bridesmaids dresses came in fast and my wedding gown was perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

So helpful! Tried on many dresses and they were very patient!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown from Catan's. My experience there was wonderful. My first trip in went very well--so well in fact that I found my wedding dress! My coordinator helped me & my mom look through the thousands of dresses they had and pulled ones with the sleek profile I was looking for. She also let me puruse the Couture sections even though she knew everything in there was out of the budget! After trying on a few dresses that I had approved and coming up short, my coordinator gave me one that wasn't exactly what I was looking for in texture, but told me to try it--it ended up being the ONE! She then moved me to one of the Couture dressing rooms to have a more glamorous feel and picked the most perfect veil for the dress that I ended up purchasing.

When my dress came about 6-8 months later, it fit perfectly due to the great measurment taking skills of my coordinator! The dress company, Allure, made my dress to fit my measurements--so it needed zero alterations when it arrived! All it needed was a bustle!

During the wait period while the dress was being made, I emailed photos of potential shoe options to my coordinator. She offered her opinion on looks, comfort, and wearability. In the end, she told me one pair would look perfect and match perfectly but that the rhinestones may catch on the overlay of the dress. She told me to go with them anyway and to be careful. I ended up buying the shoes and they were perfect! They did catch on the overlay until it was bustled up and then it was smooth dancing the rest of the night :)

I felt like royalty at Catan's and I loved the experience I had there.
I don't see how any bride could leave there empty handed, they have the largest selection of dresses in the US and prices for every budget! I loved it!
I also found my flower girl dress there, they have a huge bridesmaids, mother's, and flower girl section, as well as prom.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This bridal store bent over backward to give me what I wanted! They ere very professional and tried everything in there power to find me the perfect dress. I went in there about 2 weeks before my wedding and pulled a lot of strings for me to have my perfect dress and veil. The seamstress even worked very hard to have my dress ready in time. Very friendly people and very dedicated to their jobs. They will do anything for you if it is within their limits. I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Catan Fashions did a beautiful job on my dress. My dress was gorgous and I absolutely love it. The staff is so friendly and really took care of me. I also got my bridesmaid dresses here and they were beautiful also. The only problem we had was one of my girls didn't fit very well when it came in. But we worked it out and everything was beautiful. I would recommend any bride to use Catan's.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Very Very good to us. They ordered my dress in the wrong size and got a new one in just a few weeks and paid for the allterations! Treated us well!