Casual Candids

Flexibility
Profile Picture
COREEN
10/13/2014

We had an intimate wedding and need for only one photographer. From the moment we met Joyce we knew we found the one. From the artistic representation of the work in the Artbooks to the feeling of comfort and ease we had in her presence. The moment she arrived at the venue she was on the move until it ended 4 hours later. A professional at work with a love for her job. We highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

I’m extremely pleased I chose Casual Candids for my wedding day! Joyce and Jessica were an absolute joy to work with, both during the wedding planning process and the big day. Any questions I had were answered immediately and professionally. They are beyond talented, and really know how to capture a moment! The pictures came out absolutely stunning! They were never in the way, yet managed to get incredible shots and captured the entire night beautifully. They are very kind, patient and accommodating and I couldn’t have asked for more! I will treasure my pictures forever and thank them both for an unbelievable job!!!

3.8

I hired Joyce from Casual Candids for my wedding photography. A few weeks later we got a call that we would be getting her daughter Jessica due to a scheduling conflict. We loved Jessica for our engagement session and we were very pleased with Jessica at the wedding. We also had Christy do photos the day of and she was very good as well. We ran out of time and did not get nearly as many photos as we would have liked, but that happens. Other than that...great job!

Services Used: Photography

We're very happy with the pictures that Casual Candids took on our wedding day. Joyce and Jessica made us very relaxed while taking the pictures :-)
Our artbook is beautiful! My husband and I loved the artbook as a version for our wedding book because its not the "traditional" couple pictures on a page. If you would like to see it, got to their website under artbooks and see Sharon and Mike,
Thank you Casual Candids!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Joyce and Jessica Heisen (mom and daughter duo) were EXTREMELY professional and very easy to work with through a busy wedding process. Joyce and Jessica are extremely detail oriented, sent the contract on time and kept in touch with any last minute changes. They were very easy to work with and the pictures were BEAUTIFUL! We received the CD of pics within DAYS of the wedding, it was amazing!!
We recommend Casual Candids to EVERYONE!!

Services Used: Photography

They were so great, took so many amazing pictures and we received our CD's 2 weeks later.

Services Used: Photography

I am so happy that I chose casual candids as my photographer. They are professional, creative, and fun. They did an awesome job at my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

When planning our wedding, I knew that I wasn't willing to compromise on our photographer; my wedding pictures would be my lasting memory and what I would treasure for years to come. From the moment my fiance and I sat down with Joyce, we knew we had found 'the one.' We were so impressed with her work and excitement for our special day. She made the process completely stress-free and I never once worried about this aspect of my wedding. I knew we were in good hands.

On our wedding day, Joyce and Odalis were so professional and creative. They captured all of our special moments, and even stayed longer at our reception to capture our 'sparkler' exit.

I highly recommend CasualCandids.

Services Used: Photography

Joyce and Jessica were incredible to work with. They were fun and professional yet at times you didn't even know they were there. Just about every moment was captured, in the over 2500 pictures, that were emailed to us before we returned from our honeymoon. Our wedding album is truly unique. If you want to be in the best hands, I would only go with Casual Candids.

Services Used: Photography

Joyce did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She was exceptional in coming up with creative and memorable photos for both and her photojournallistic style was WONDERFUL in providing us with photos that are beautiful, creative, and memorable. I had an impossible time narrowing down the more than 3500 photos from our wedding day into photos to be included in our album. She provided us with DVDs of all the images she took so that I own all the images without added cost.

Services Used: Photography

Joyce and Jessica were great. The pictures came out beautifully. The photographers captured all of our most important moments. Although, I don't think they were dressed very appropriately and there were some interesting pictured taken of my parent's bird and such. They are also a little pushy about time.

3.6

Our pictures turned out great!!! The photographer was a bit abrasive towards some of our guests. However, I feel that the pictures are amazing and we had plenty to choose from! (over 2500 pictures!)