Castle Ladyhawke

Value
Flexibility
Kristi Short
04/13/2013

Wow! I have nothing bad to say about Castle Ladyhawke. It's honestly a dream wedding for the girl who wants to feel like a princess on her wedding day. Everyone was soooooo helpful and I can't thank Kim enough for answering all of my questions for me & Joy for helping me out on our wedding day. Our guests were amazed and had the best time! Each person enjoyed getting to look around the Castle and I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. :) Thank you all so much for making this the best day of our lives! :) Castle Ladyhawke is AMAZING!!!!

Marni
11/10/2012

The venue is perfect with such a beautiful atmosphere. We absolutely loved working with Kim, the owner of the property, and Joy, the on-site manager.

Amanda
11/04/2012

I had the best time and everything was so beautiful! I wish I could go back and do it again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful and has a gorgeous mountain view. I knew when I first visited the Castle that it was "the place." I couldn't picture having our wedding anywhere else. No other place compared to how perfect the Castle was for ceremony and reception. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing it was. Kim and Joy were absolutely great to work with and I don't have a single complaint. It was with a doubt the perfect place for the wedding I always dreamed of.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim and Joy you made are day so special. Thanks, for everything...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I loved my venue, the mountain backdrop was gorgeous. I was an out of state bride and saw the place only once before getting married, but any question I had the Castle Staff went out of their way to find out and answer. Everything went pretty much perfectly, everyone had a blast. The addition of the new deck was awesome for cocktail hour and dancing. The other recommended vendors were all fantastic. If I had to do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing!

Shawna
09/29/2012

The Castle is the PERFECT place to have a wedding. It was by far my dream wedding. Kim and her staff were by far the best around. I was my own wedding planner and Kim answered thousands of emails to help me create the wedding of my dreams!

Carrie
09/13/2012

they were SO helpful and patient with all of my questions and concerns! Planning a wedding long distance isn't easy, but they made it MUCH easier! and everyone went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right! Beautiful location, wonderful people! Loved every second of it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Castle Ladyhawke. They were wonderful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Castle Ladyhawke team was wonderful to work with. From my first contact through the Wedding, they were extremely helpful. The venue is lovely. With their expertise they offer vendor selections to help make your day special. They were the most flexible venue we met with. On the day of the Wedding, two attendants would approach us frequently wanting to know if we needed anything and what they could do to help. With their help our day was everything we dreamed it would be.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Castle Ladyhawks is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding. Kim and her associates were helpful and gracious every step of the way. Even though we used an excellent wedding planner, if I sent an e-mail to Kim she responded well before 24 hours had elapsed. She recommended a local child care provider and helped with countless other little details which created a very calm atmosphere. From the venue to the valet, I don't think you could find a better venue to have the wedding of your dream.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Castle Ladyhawke provided the perfect setting for our perfect day. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The valet parking was excellent and the seating transition between ceremony and reception was seamless. The grounds were neatly groomed and clean despite a viscous storm the day before. We could not be happier that we chose Castle Ladyhawke. What a beautiful place for a wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The castle is a beautiful venue for a wedding ceremony and reception. I LOVED every minute of it. Joy and Kim at the castle were a pleasure to work with! Very caring & flexible!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Castle Ladyhawke provided a beautiful setting with an excellent staff. Catering was provided by Stacey Reeves and the food was truly out of this world. A true replica of a medieval castle, not a cheap replica. Ours was one of the first weddings held at the castle, I am sure that they have only improved!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Lady Castlehawke were The Best. Always willing to offer assistance , encouragement and flexability. Thanks for making this a most memorable event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the first wedding held at the castle and we couldnt have been happier. They were extremely helpful and really wanted our wedding to go smoothly. Still to this day, a year later, we have people still talking about it and how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Our guests really enjoyed the beauty of the castle and being able to explore the property. I would recommend this venue to anyone that wants to have the most beautiful, perfect wedding possible!