Casa Lantana

Casa Lantana

Dream an event, live it at Casa Lantana.

304 W Lumsden Road
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Giselle at Casa Lantana is great. It is her goal to make your day so special. She is so warm and accommodating. We couldn't imagine working with anyone else plannino this wedding. Also, the house and land is gorgeous; perfect for any type of wedding.

• Wedding: 05/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My new husband and I had the most magical wedding at Casa Lantana. From the moment I first stepped on the property I knew it was the perfect place. It's a hidden gem in the heart of Brandon, FL. Giselle is the proprietor and wedding planner. She is an absolutely wonderful person to work with. Every call and email was responded to almost immediately and she's very organized. Giselle made me feel at ease every step of the way and it felt like my wedding was her top priority. I used all of her vendors, from the cake to the flowers, and they were all fantastic. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly, and I knew I didn't need to worry because Giselle had everything under control. If you're looking for an outdoor venue, or even if you didn't think you were, Casa Lantana is the most stunning place to have the wedding of your dreams.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Giselle was awesome very attentive to all of our needs. She made sure we had the wedding of our dreams, we didnt have to stress over much at all she made sure everything was taken care of. Everyone there was so nice and helpful. Its an absolutely beautiful venue there is so many photo opportunities.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Giselle and Casa Lantana were absolutely amazing. I didnt have to look any further after meeting with Giselle. Planning our wedding was completely stressless thanks to Giselle. She is very attentive and accomodating with every detail. All of her recommendations with florist Lois, DJ Victor. Cake, catering......everything spot on. Venue is gorgeous....all our guest were iimpressed with the whole set up. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. A special thanks to Giselle and everyone who worked so hard at making our special day absolutely PERFECT !!!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Quality of Service: Wow! Casa Lantana is a first class location and the experience of planning the wedding with Giselle was excellent. She thought of every detail and my husband and I felt confident throughout the process that we had made the right decision.

Responsiveness: We always heard back within a reasonable amount of time regarding all of our questions. Usually we heard back within 24 hours, even if it was just to say that a more detailed response would follow. Giselle understood that this was a very important day to us and gave it as much attention as she would her own wedding.

Professionalism: Top notch! Giselle was open and honest regarding pricing and service, always set clear expectations for follow-up and timelines. We always received a follow-up email after each meeting to confirm what was discussed so there was never a question about the status of our wedding.

Value: Excellent. While Casa Lantana was not the least expensive option that we looked at, it did provide a great value. We got the high quality experience at a mid level cost. Working with Casa Lantana we were able to put our budget to what really mattered and trusted Giselle with the rest based on her expertise. Her knowledge of local vendors made selecting a caterer, photographer, hair stylist and DJ easy.

Flexibility: We have to give major props to Casa Lantana for accomodating our unique requests. We wanted to do just the reception on-site, have a brunch reception, and asked for several other custom changes in the standard package. This was handled very gracefully as Giselle paid close attention to detail. Even though this likely made her job coordinating much more difficult she never missed a beat.

Overall this was an excellent wedding and we couldn't have made it so without Casa Lantana! This hidden gem of Brandon should not be overlooked when considering venues in the Tampa area.

• Flexibility: 5.0

After our first visit to Casa Lantana we knew that would be our venue! The beautiful 13 acre plantation like bed and breakfast is absolutely breath taking! Giselle listened to all of our concerns and helped us with everything that we needed! The day of our wedding it rained - I mean torrential downpour - she didn't panic and had a Plan B of course! We got a tent and it was beautiful! Our guests are still talking about our wedding!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's wedding was her dream come true. Giselle is soooo professional and knows the important details that matter to the bride and groom as well as guests. It was a beautiful event....one we will remember for years to come. Family and friends continue to call and tell us what a wonderful wedding it was. Thank you Giselle for all you did. It was a delight working with you on all the special things that Kate and Nathan wanted included for their special day. From begininning to end it was a pleasure.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Lantana was the most visually appealing of all other venues we looked at. Giselle was so personable and was willing to do anything that I asked/wanted at my wedding. Even though there are so many weddings at Casa Lantana, Giselle makes you feel as though you are the only bride.
I really enjoyed hanging out and relaxing on the day of the wedding. We were able to come in at 10:00am to start hair and make up even though my ceremony was not until 6:00pm. It was so relaxing being able to spend time with my family and friends and not need to rush or stress about anything. The cheese tray and champagne was a very nice touch. It was also cool to watch the progress of the set up throughout the day.
I loved the all-inclusive aspect. Not needing to find each individual vendor was really nice. It was great to know that you have worked with and have a great relationship with the vendors that are included within the package. Watching other weddings the bride is responsible for coordinating all the vendors to a schedule and making sure that there is someone to set up, tear down, making each center piece, and so so much more. I would highly recommend an all-inclusive venue to anyone and Casa Lantana does a great job with it.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughters wedding was so beautiful thanks to Giselle and Casa Lantana! This venue is unique and wonderful. Giselle is so thorough in her planning that we didn't worry about a thing! Our guests loved the venue and a great time was had by all! Giselle is a pleasure to work with and eager to give cost cutting suggestions. Everything was perfect! My daughter had her dream wedding and it was worth every penny!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meeting with Giselle, the owner/wedding planner, we fell in love with the venue and the twinkle lights all around the property. We were sad because we though we wouldn't be able to afford it, and the first quote was too high for us. I spoke to Giselle over phone and email and we were able to bring the price down so much and able to book it!

For the first few months of wedding planning, I was working about 60 hours a week and my fiancé was working and living on Orlando. This made wedding planning difficult, but Giselle made it work and took care of most of the minor details which was SO helpful. I had an idea what I wanted and she brought it to life!!

Closer to the wedding, I got a new job and we moved to Orlando which made wedding planning even more difficult, but Giselle made sure to call during work breaks and meet with us on weekends.

She was very attentive to emails, phone calls and text and everything she said she would do, she went above and beyond for my husband and I.

Very accommodating and sweet, I always felt welcome in her beautiful home.

Her recommended vendors like Reverend Rick and our cake were AMAZING. She is well connected and knows what she is doing.

When picking Casa Lantana, I was looking for a unique venue that would make our guest feel comfortable and it did. Giselle helped in so many ways and kept the planning and wedding day so STRESS FREE. I know many brides want to focus on every detail or their wedding, but I just wanted to make a special night for my guests and enjoy the whole experience. I showed Giselle and her team photos of what I wanted and they made it happen.

We had lawn games and smores and the guests thought this was a special experience.

I would have an event with her again!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could never give less than an excellent reference for Casa Lantana. I went into the wedding with only bits and pieces of ideas, and Giselle our planner and the team made it more wonderful than I ever could have thought.

It was truly everything I never knew I wanted. Nathan's cousin told me it was the most perfect wedding he has ever been to. It was great not to have to worry about all the little details because I fully trusted that they would handle all these things for me.

Many of our guests have commented on not only how beautiful the property is, but how wonderful and nice Giselle and the staff are too. Giselle was a major factor in why I went with Casa Lantana over other venues, but honestly I knew I wanted to get married there as soon as I drove up. I immediately felt comfortable and that the venue matched our personalities.

It was an amazing day and Nathan and I both loved working with the Casa Lantana Team. I would recommend Casa Lantana without hesitation, and I hope they can make other couples as happy as they made us on our wedding day. From setting up chairs to letting me cry over my mom. Our day would not have been the same without this beautiful venue and wonderful team.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was absolutely beautiful, thanks to Giselle! She was extremely helpful. She took her time getting to know me, and getting to know what I wanted in a wedding. She paid very close attention to details and my wedding dreams came to life. We had several 2 hour planning sessions to get things in order...and anytime I had a question, or a concern, she was there to talk with me about it. She was very kind, and hospitable. On the wedding day, she made the entire wedding party feel welcome, and at home. It rained all day, on the day of my wedding. She did her absolute best to calm my nerves. Even if we'd have to move the ceremony from outside to under the tent...she reassured me that everything was going to be fine, despite the weather. I had a wonderful experience at Casa Lantana with Giselle. I'd definitely have another event there in the future! :)

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow is the first impression I had after visiting this beautiful venue. I was looking for a place that I could have my ceremony under an incredible oak tree, and a tented reception, and I found it with Casa Lantana. Giselle made us feel very comfortable and secure with our decision to book with this venue. During the hectic months of planning, Giselle was there helping and leading me each way of the process, she recommended incredible vendors, Dj, Florist, and endless other. Not only was she extremely accommodating with any request, she also has plenty of experience and advice to offer. My wedding was so amazing and I couldn't of done it without the help of my incredible coordinator Giselle.

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I just recently tied the knot at Casa Lantana in Brandon, FL on October 26th, 2013.
From the moment we stepped foot into Casa Lantana we fell in love! We wanted something outside, very open but at the same time private, Casa Lantana was absolutely PERFECT!
The owner, Giselle, is amazing! She was able to answer any and all questions we had and she didn't pressure us into using her venue. Unlike some other venue owners we had encountered.
Another thing that was fantastic about Casa Lantana was their willingness to be flexible. We were able to switch out items in our all-inclusive contract for things we needed.
I especially loved that Giselle micro-managed everything! That seriously relieved me of so much stress!!
Everyone Giselle recommended were so great and professional!
Casa Lantana’s florist Lois is just as amazing! She got so excited over every little idea we had, we knew we were in good hands when we met her. I'm not very big into flowers but I LOVED my bouquet, and all of our centerpieces were AMAZING!
The day of our wedding we were able to have the venue all day, and we started hair and makeup there at 8 am! A lot of other venues we looked at only allowed the wedding party to be there an hour before the wedding! We were so relaxed on our wedding day and felt like we had definitely got our monies worth!
We were happy with every single part of our wedding!!!!! Our wedding was so amazing! We have no complaints at all and we are head over heels in love with Casa Lantana.
And have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this “little piece of heaven” to anyone looking for an exceptional wedding venue.
And we have even discussed one day having our baby shower at Casa Lantana! You won’t find better people or a better venue!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Lantana - You did everything right! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more and it was because of you and your team. Everything was organized, planned appropriately, and executed to perfection. We have not heard one complaint or negative comment about our wedding. Everyone thought the venue was gorgeous, your staff were exceptional, and our guests had the time of their lives!
We loved working with you and felt comfortable and at ease the entire time. If I ever started to feel stressed or worried about the upcoming wedding, all I would have to do is call/see you and I would immediately feel better. I knew our special day was in extremely capable hands and I had nothing to fret over. We never felt like we were imposing on you when we asked for something out of the ordinary. In fact, you would get as excited as we were about the new ideas. Instead of feeling like we were working with a company for our wedding, we felt like we were working with close friends to create our day. And that meant everything to us.
We love that you had a ton of information about great vendors around the area. It cut our research time in half and saved us a lot of stress.
We wanted to pick people to help us with our wedding that would treat us as individuals and not just another generic bride and groom. We knew that by going with you we would be comfortable, at ease, and taken care of.
You're the best. WE LOVE CASA LANTANA!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Hannah
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We want to sincerely thank you for a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. From the beginning of the planning sessions to our actual wedding day, working with you at Casa Lantana was truly exceptional.
There is absolutely nothing we could suggest for improvement.
I've now had the opportunity to work with you for two important events; both have been a privilege.
Again, thank you for all you do.
Suzanne and Jeff Herman

• Wedding: 03/08/2013
Suzanne
1 Review
813-245-4105
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards