casa diri's floral designs

casa diri's floral designs

Miami, FL
305.668.3538
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dianevis at Casa Diri's was absolutely wonderful. She worked wonders with our budget and the flowers were gorgeous. Everyone complemented them! The bouquet was exactly how we wanted it and all the flowers were plentiful and fresh. I heartily recommend using Casa Diri's. Our venue was so impressed that they added her to their preferred venue list.

Services Used: Flowers

Highly recommend Casa Diri's Floral Designs!!! My wedding flowers came out BEAUTIFUL and they were SO patient with my mom and I who went for appointments/to make changes at least 6-7 times! We were very specific and they delivered-- it was perfect!!! Loved my bouquet, the flower girl pomonade, bridesmaid bouquets, church arrangements and the center pieces. They are VERY reasonable- I did my research!!!
So happy we hired them. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Elizabeth
1 Review
06/29/2013

It was a pleasure to work with this company. Very professional and beautiful arrangments. I would highly recommend them

Bobbie
1 Review
06/28/2013

Casa Diris made our wedding day memorable. They were so professonal and all about customer service even when the groom became groomzilla. The flowers and arraigments were absolutely perfect.

Private User
2+ years ago
4.7

Awesome work..beautiful flowers..will work with you on the budget and design loved working with them..my flowers were gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

Casa Diris did a fantastic job! My wedding flowers were perfect; everyone asked who I hired to do both the ceremony and reception flowers. I totally recommend them; they're very professional and responsible. Loved them!

Services Used: Flowers

Everyone at Casa Diri was wonderful to work with. They were willing to work with me to help keep me on a tight budget without sacrificing the quality of the flowers and the beauty of the arrangements. I definitely recommend Casa Diri's Floral Designs for weddings and any other occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

Casa Diri's handeled all of the flowers for our wedding day. Our wedding day flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! It was always very easy to get a hold of someone when we wanted to discuss our flowers. they were very accommodating to our very specific floral requests.

I only have one minor setback that I would like to mention... all of the bridesmaids bouquets had a single orange flower in them and orange was never a part of our wedding colors.

Services Used: Flowers

It was an absolute pleasure working with Iris and Dianevis! I had a hard time finding a florist I felt comfortable with, but the second I sat down with them I knew they were the ones. They are extremely helpful and very willing to please. Their goal is to make their brides happy and they are great at doing it! I was stunned with the bouquets, church decor, and centerpieces at our wedding. They went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

The best service provided! Beautiful arrangements and very friendly people

Services Used: Flowers

Casa D'Iris is very professional, works within your budget, and makes gorgeous floral arrangements. They use the finest quality flowers and work with a big team of people to make sure your ceremony and reception look stunning. I guarantee this vendor will not disappoint and will make your arrangements exactly the way that you want. I completely recommend them for any social engagement.

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing! Thank you so much for the most beautiful wedding ever!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I could have not picked better place to have our floral arrangements done. From day one they welcomed me with kindness and professionalism. I had walked in with an idea of what I wanted for my theme and with their creativity I left extremely happy. As our big day approached, the phone calls and visits became like talking with and visiting friends. When the day finally arrived, from the church to the reception not only did they meet my expectation, but they also surpass anything that I had imagine. I am thankful for them.

Services Used: Flowers

Casa Diri was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Everything was absolutely perfect. I'm so thankful that they made my wedding beautiful!! They really worked with me to make everything perfect and afordable. Not one complaint about this company! I definitely recommend them to all brides, no matter how big or small the wedding is.

Services Used: Flowers

Casa Diri's Floral Design was amazing!!!!
I had a very unique situation with my wedding. My husband and I got married very short notice. I went into the shop and the owner wasn't there, however I looked through their books and someone took my information. I got a call back a couple of days later as promised (which i couldn't say for every place I went to).

We did everything on the phone. I just mentioned to her what flowers I liked,the colors I wanted and my budget. I put everything in their hands and it couldn't have worked out any better. MY FLOWERS WERE AMAZING!!!! I received so many complements and I was so happy. It was perfect.

I had the BEST experience and I would use them again and recommend them to everyone. What amazing friendly staff, great customer service and beautiful flowers!!!

3.9

I am very happy with the outcome, the flowers were spectacular, the guests were delighted.