Casa Bella Private Estate

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
This is an absolutely beautiful place to have a wedding!! You feel like your wedding is in the tropics somewhere. Sandy beaches, palm trees, rope bridges...the beauty goes on and on! Photo opportunties are endless to remember your special day!

Jr and Sherry are the most wonderful people to work with! I highly recommend Casa Bella for anyone looking for the exotic venue and great people to make your day a special one to remember!!

We shopped around to 5 other venues for my daughters wedding and there is nothing out there to compare with Casa Bella and the beauty they offer!

Go see them now!! You will not be sorry!!
Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Casa Bella is truly a venue where your dream wedding can come true. My daughter's wedding was there this last weekend, and as her mother-in-law said when arriving, "I can't believe it is this beautiful and this big. It's amazing."

The grounds are gorgeous and drew our wedding party, family and guests into them. They wanted to explore the walkways, relax in the comfortable chairs around the yard, and take their own pictures with the beautiful backgrounds. It was hard to get our groomsmen off the sandy beach and into their tuxes.

Everything was provided just as promised making set up for us easy and quick. The owners were always available to meet our needs and cheerfully took care of any request.

My daughter had her fairy tale wedding at her dream setting. Thank you Casa Bella, we are so glad we found your venue to make her dreams come true.
Wedding: 05/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding was on Sunday, May 1, 2011. I got the honor to be the first wedding at Casa Bella Private Estate. This comes with some nerves but I will tell you that Sherry and JR were the best to work with. They were flexible and helpful every step of the way.

The venue was absolutely gorgeous the day of the wedding. Everything was set up exactly how it was suppose to be. They were there all day whenever we needed anything. They helped whenever one of our other vendors needed help. This is a great place to do a lot of DIY items. We took care the whole decor for the ceremony and reception and we had the time to bring items up on the rehearsal time and early enough on the wedding day to set up.

My guests couldn't stop talking about the venue, how beautiful it was, the real sand, the breeze. It was amazing. My wedding was perfect and this is the perfect spot for a unique feeling for your wedding. It is completely private and perfect.
Wedding: 05/01/2011
 602-550-8468
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire