Carrie Darling Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carrie Darling at Carrie Darling Events is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! She made my wedding more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I worked with her for over 2 years in planning my wedding and she was always punctual, helpful, suggestive, and understanding. I had multiple guests at my wedding tell me that they cannot believe how smoothly everything ran and how beautiful it was. Of course, I had to give all the credit to Carrie! I would not change one thing about my wedding! I would recommend anyone getting married in southwest Florida to hire Carrie to help with their wedding! She succeeded beyond my expectations!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I think that sums it up. Our decor was so perfect and exactly as we had envisioned it. Carrie took all of our must haves and made them reality. Even though we didn't use Carrie for coordination she was more than happy to answer any questions I had. I will definitely be referring her to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Carrie Darling Events is the absolute BEST. Carrie and Matt made my fairy tale wedding a reality. Carrie went above and beyond to make my wedding day everything I could have imagined and MORE. I can honestly say my wedding day was perfect because of Carrie Darling and all of her expertise! I highly recommend Carrie Darling Events as your wedding planner for your wedding!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

As a mother of the bride from New York who was planning a long-distance wedding in Marco Island, it was a blessing to have Carrie as my "angel in the wings" to help plan my daughter's dream wedding. Her expertise and calm and professional demeanor helped to make my daughter's fairy tale wedding a reality. Knowing that Carrie was both behind the scenes and by my side gave me the peace of mind that every mother of the bride should enjoy on the day of her daughter's wedding. Carrie and her husband Matt provided the lighting and set the stage that literally took our breath away. They allowed us to experience the evening of a lifetime and gave us the opportunity to focus on creating the memories of a lifetime. If you are looking for a team that will be by your side to create your perfect vision, look no further! Thank you, Carrie and Matt, for being there. We will never forget our daughter's magical wedding!

Maria Abbondandolo Mother of the Bride

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Kara
1 Review
11/23/2014

At first, I wasn’t sure I wanted to hire a wedding planner because, I thought it would be over my budget. But, I am so glad I found Carrie Darling. From our first phone conversation, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding. She’s fabulous! I don’t know how I would have got through the day without her. Carrie was very flexible in creating a custom package for my needs. Part of my package included event design of the room including florals, décor & custom pieces based on my chosen theme, sea glass. My proposal looked great and I was so excited to see it come to life. I work in events for a living and I’ve seen a lot of weddings so, I had really high expectations to begin with. When the big day finally arrived, the décor and flowers blew me away! All Carries designs exceeded my expectations. Her vision and creativity is amazing! All my guests were really wowed. In addition to her creativity, Carrie is so organized, detail oriented and professional. I didn’t have to worry about a thing because, I knew Carrie had it covered. Choosing Carrie Darling Events was the best Wedding decision I made.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I’m struggling for words to describe how absolutely AMAZING Carrie Darling and her team are. It was hand down the best money I spent on our wedding. She ensured every detail was perfect. Even with last minute venue changes due to crazy winds, the wedding and reception were seamless. Thank you for the most perfect and stress-free day!

Mary
1 Review
10/18/2014

Carrie Darling was simply amazing. She came up with imaginative designs and worked within our budget to create the perfect dream wedding. She also has an amazing list of contacts that gave us confidence in hiring the various vendors. I don't know how she did it, but she radiated a sense of calm throughout the entire process and reassured us that everything would be perfect. And it was!! I would whole-heartedly recommend Carrie Darling for any event.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I knew right away that Carrie Darling Events would be the perfect fit for my husband and I when planning our wedding from across the country. Carrie adds such a unique and creative touch to every event she does. She had to balance many different personalities and always addressed each situation with patience and understanding. She put me at ease many times when I thought I was in "wedding crisis" and we ended up with a more magical evening than I ever could have imagined. She helped me fine tune my ideas and really listened to what I had envisioned to make my wedding dream a reality. She also has the patience of a saint...A trait that comes in handy when you need someone to reassure you that everything is handled in the months, weeks and days leading up to your big day. The only downside to having her as your wedding coordinator, is that when all is said and done, your going to miss having an excuse to call, chat and plan your big day with your new friend!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Carrie. She was very accommodating to our needs. She was responsive, had great insight, and really made the planning process easy. The day of the wedding was stress free, thanks to all her pre-planning and attention to detail. If I had known any better, I would have hired her to plan the entire wedding!

Fani and Ron Carmichael

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Carrie Darling and her husband Matt are the best! From my first conversation with Carrie, I knew I found my planner! She is amazing! I gave her one idea and she completely ran with it! My wedding was gorgeous! I can only describe it as Epic! Carrie attention to all the details is perfection! When I walked in, it was like walking into a dream! Her husband, Matt, brought all of her designs to life and they were gorgeous! My guests are calling my wedding, "The Wedding of a Lifetime!" Carrie was not only my planner, she is now my friend! I will definitely be calling her for the next event! She is patient and very understanding! Plus Carrie thinks of everything! I was never stressed once while planning because I knew Carrie was there to handle everything for me! She is truly the greatest wedding planner ever, hands down! Thank you Carrie Darling for a magical day and night at our wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Carrie did an amazing job for my daughters wedding on May 28, 2014 at the Marco Island Marriott. Carrie came highly recommended and we were not disappointed! She was truly amazing with all she did for us. It was hard planning a destination wedding knowing we would not be able to go down and see and meet people before the wedding. Carrie assured us that we were in good hands and she would take care of everything the day of the wedding so we didn't have to worry or do a thing but get ready for the big day! Carrie did as promised! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour then on to the reception everything was magnificent! She was truly there for anything that was needed. I can not say enough good things about Carrie. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator you need not look any further...Carrie is your person!

Services Used: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago

Amazing! Everything was perfect! Thank you for such a memorable wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Unbelievable won't even to begin to describe how much Carrie and her team blew us out of the water with the flowers and Decor for our wedding! Completely went above and beyond and brought our dream to reality. Always available to answer questions and help with any detail. On our wedding day wedding have a worrying the world! Carrie had everything taken care of and aloud us to enjoy our day. We couldn't have done it without her and her team. Everyone in the area says she is the best and they are right! For your wedding or events she is the first person to call!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Carrie Darling Events with Carrie Darling was the best decision that my husband and I made when it came to planning our destination wedding in Marco Island, Florida. Carrie is not only the sweetest person, but she is very professional, and obviously - super organized. Carrie made planning our wedding easy as pie! She recommended fabulous vendors that we are thrilled with, she helped design our flowers, welcome bags, and all of the final touches that put a special mark on our most special day! Carrie was very hands on with everything from start to finish, from the smallest details, to the biggest moments. You will not find a more passionate planner around - I'm totally convinced! Carrie even helped wrangle our enormous wedding party into a top notch rehearsal (which included itineraries for our family!) - which turned into the most wonderful wedding day!! We can't thank Carrie and her team enough for letting us trust her with our Wedding! If you are considering a planner, consider Carrie Darling Events, they are truly amazing and talented, you'll be in wonderful hands!! - Michelle and Kevin (Long Island, NY)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Carrie was WONDERFUL!!! She answered 100000 emails from me, executed everything perfectly, and was a total delight to work with. The day of, my mom, sister, and MOH got to relax and she took care of everything. LOVE HER!

Linda
10/24/2013

I hired Carrie Darling Events for my daughter's wedding, as we live in New York and needed some professional guidance and coordinating of my daughter's special day. From the first day I hired Carrie, to the end of the evening on the day of the wedding, my daughter, son-in-law and myself had not a thing to worry about, it was all taken care of. I personally want to thank you Carrie for who you are and thank you to all your workers