Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant

All Couples ~ All Faiths ~ All Budgets

Serving St. Louis MO and Metro East IL
Saint Louis, MO 63122 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Partial Planning
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a fellow Officiant, I tend to have high expectations. Carolyn exceeded all of our expectations! She was prompt, well organized, willing to work with our special requests, and very friendly. Our wedding day was perfect!

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Your ceremony had some unique touches. Working together made that happen. Although it was cold, our hearts were warm inside the Willoughby Farm Barn. Many blessings in your marriage.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Eva & Faye
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn made the big day easy , she was pleasant and prompt .I would recommend her to anyone looking to tie the knot with little or no time to do so.

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review Calvin. You booked my services 16 days before your elopement at Walker Park in Kirkwood. You provided the two witnesses and I provided a short, but meaningful ceremony - just as you requested. Many Blessings in your marriage to Jessica. ~Carolyn Burke

• Wedding: 09/25/2014
calvin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn was great! We had a last minute change due to river flooding and Carolyn was able to accommodate us on less then a weeks notice! She gave a great service and was so fun and up beat!

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

You both have nerves of STEEL to have the wedding moved from the Gateway Riverboat to another site in less than two weeks. I loved your nautical theme - my favorite. Many Blessings. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carol was terrific. She truly appreciated how special OUR day was and took her time making our wedding day memorable.

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Kathleen - Thank you for your nice review. You picked a special date to get married which gives each anniversary special meaning. Many Blessings in your marriage to Heath. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

• Wedding: 09/02/2014
Kathleen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a hard time finding an officiant for our wedding who was affordable, will do a non-religious ceremony, and someone we meshed with. Luckily, in the nick of time, we found Carolyn! Her services are very reasonably priced, she is flexible and willing to do a non-religious ceremony, professional, and knowledgeable. We immediately felt like we were in good hands and decided to book.

We emailed and called before the event, planning specifically what the ceremony would entail. She was helpful in making suggestions, but also flexible in doing what we desired. She is very organized and lets you know what to expect.

The day of, she arrived on time and did a few paperwork pieces as planned. She started the ceremony promptly and did everything perfectly! I was, to my surprise, crying practically the whole ceremony and she was very calming as she looked at me, breathed deeply, winked, and helped keep me grounded. She had my vows and held them as I read them. She was fantastic and we were very happy with our ceremony thanks to her! We would recommend Carolyn for your wedding!

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your lovely review Christy. You had the cool idea to add a Wine Box to the ceremony as a way to symbolize your marriage. You had a young teenager playing violin which I thought was precious. Many blessings to you both.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn helped my fiancée and I find a ceremony venue and a reception venue on a budget, with MANY options to choose from! Great value!

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Hey David! You and Valerie were looking for a non-religious ceremony site and a reception site that allows outside catering. My Resource Guide makes it easy to investigate ideas as I make the initial phone call to check on availability and pricing. You were flexible with your wedding date which can help in the process.

• Wedding: 12/09/2013
David
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and I want to send our thanks to you, Carolyn, for such a great job officiating our wedding on October 13. You were FANTASTIC!! We really appreciate your part in our special day. We could not have picked a more beautiful day, weather and ceremony. You really have a gift for speaking, bringing people together, presenting an awesome positive tone and keeping the flow.
Thanks so much!
Monica and Greg Wagner

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

What a fun wedding ceremony. We had a long processional to the site where you exchanged your vows. Bee Tree Park is a wonderful venue to have a short, sweet and simple wedding. Many Blessings! ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn was fabulous! She helped to make my wedding stress free and everything went perfectly. She was very attentive, responsive to all my questions, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a weeding coordinator.

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

I enjoyed working with you coordinating your Catholic ceremony and working with your day-of wedding vendors at NEO on Locust. Everyone did their role well and made my job much easier.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroyln is extremely professional, kind and considerate and overall a great addition to our wedding! She was helpful and supportive throughout the entire process and helped calm any stress regarding our big day. We highly recommend Carolyn :)

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. You were easy to work with and the intimate wedding at Tower Grove Park was simply elegant. Many Blessings in your marriage. ~Carolyn Burke - Wedding Officiant

• Wedding: 09/05/2013
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I had planned a quiet wedding ceremony in St Louis for close friends and family. We were recommended Carolyn by a fellow officiant, not to mention numerous other good online reviews and her website.
We contacted Carolyn and she was very prompt to respond and answer our questions. Once we had agreed upon a date she sent us the details of how she generally conducts her ceremonies. This included the option to select from some of her vows or to make our own, as well as determining the venue and a suitable rehearsal time to be done via telephone. She also offered to do this in person prior to the date, had we so wished.
We met Carolyn for our wedding and she was very polite and friendly, she went through the paper work first, so that the excitement of the wedding wouldn't be lost afterwards, this was a great idea! She conducted our ceremony with great life and enthusiasm, which everyone enjoyed. It was meaningful, yet simple and brief, exactly what we had hoped for!
We both would recommend Carolyn for anyone looking for a celebrant who respects everyone's beliefs and do not want to be bogged down with religious ceremony. It was great to have an open wedding in a beautiful park with close friends, than a cold courthouse in front of a judge, which was the other option!

Thank you Carolyn for making our day special!

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. Many blessings in your marriage.
Carolyn Burke - Wedding Officiant

• Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn was great! She was prompt, professional, and kind. We would recommend her to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a beautiful simple ceremony it really represented just who we are

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the nice review Jennifer. I love working at The Conservatory in Saint Charles. Many Blessings to both of you.

• Wedding: 05/17/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since we live in Chicago, we didn't have time to explore all the options St. Louis had for venues. Carolyn asked us a lot of questions to figure out our style, and she was able to narrow our search greatly. And even though we weren't able to meet in person she was able to pick wonderful venues based on the questions she asked us.

Thanks to Carolyn, we found the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony AND reception. Carolyn is very personable and organized. For the cost I think we got amazing service and results!

I would definitely recommend Carolyn to help you find your perfect venue.

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

I enjoyed working with you! You wanted an outdoor ceremony site with a Plan B for 150+ people. No easy match, but we made it work. I liked how well organized you were with your vision. The planning went fast and easy. Thanks for your kind words.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn was recommended to us by a wedding consultant of a place that fell through for us for a ceremony spot. We were so exhausted with looking for a ceremony venue and used Carolyn to help us find what we were missing, especially since we weren't living in the area and were running out of time and ideas. She had a large list of resources and was able to help us narrow down our choices and also got us information about what would and wouldn't work for us. She motivated us and helped us find the perfect place, which is even better than the place that fell through originally. She continued to send us helpful information and offered help throughout. She was very nice and professional.

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

I enjoyed working with you Ashley! You were clear in letting me know what you wanted and followed up in a timely manner. Overall, this makes my job easier (and fun!).

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn does not charge enough for her services. The value you receive from her is absolutely priceless. She is the best piece of mind you will get during the entire wedding process. She has so much experience and she will help you with things that you didn't even know you needed help with. I paid for her to be a day of coordinator and I received so much more. She answered questions as I needed them. She even called all of my vendors and confirmed details with them a week before the wedding - this is amazing, it is the last thing you want to worry about the week of the wedding. I also paid for her to help me find a location for the ceremony and she did an excellent job, it was the perfect fit for us and we would have never thought of it without her. We owe her a lot of gratitude, without her the wedding would not have been as smooth and easy. Thank you Carolyn.

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Aw Madeleine - you made me cry !! What a joy it was to work with you. You did most of the work yourself - such great vendors to work with. Sorry to hear about your experience with the reception site. It is hit or miss with them. Thank you for the lovely review.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn was very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She was always available for whatever I needed. Whether it was just someone to listen to me vent or needing some advice. I can't imagine what I would have done without her! She is very professional and personable. Carolyn, thank you for all of your hard work to make such a hectic day so wonderful!!!! You are THE BEST!!!

Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant responded with the following comments:

Lori - you were my favorite bride because you asked a lot of questions asking for advice. That is what we are here for. ADVICE and ENSURE are my two favorite words. Your communication was crystal clear. You were so organized !!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
314-821-4844
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment