Carolina Floral Creations

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot tell you how long I searched for a florist for my wedding! I found the extremes...very expensive or very inexpensive...but nothing in between. About 3 months before my wedding I searched online one last time...in the Charleston Area Wedding Guide and I found Carolina Floral Creations in Summerville. Not only did the have beautiful photos of flowers they had provided for other's weddings, they offered on their website a pricing list and ideas of all the flower needs for a wedding...it was the best website with the most information! That is initially why I selected Carolina Floral Creations for the flowers at my wedding.

Bali Cuthbert and Beth Sabine were extremely professional and truly helped me with my selections...and made my wedding and reception beautiful! I never imagined how wonderful the ceremony site and the clubhouse could look! The flowers were breathtaking!

I cannot thank Bali and Beth for everything...it would not have been the same had I chosen any other
florist!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies of Carolina Floral Creations were wonderful to work with. We met with them a few months before the wedding to discuss what we were looking for. We knew when we met with them that they were the right florist for us. They listened carefully to what we wanted and delivered exactly what we wanted. They were very responsive when we needed to make a few changes.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolina Floral Creations provided everything we asked for--and more. From our first meeting to the day of my daughter's wedding, this florist was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely excited about our plans. The end result of our consultations was the most lovely, fresh and elegant floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding and reception. Everyone commented on the beautiful flowers! Truly, a job well done! Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEAUTIFUL flowers for a VERY good price! Beverly is easy to work with and has creative ideas.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GORGEOUS flowers and wonderful people to work with! They were extremely helpful and accomodating. I would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall fabulous to work with!

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolina Floral Creations were amazing to work with and their arrangements were beautiful!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were the least stressful part of our wedding process. These ladies were a pleasure to work with - they are very knowledgeable, very helpful, and were able to take our thoughts and wishes and transform them into a beautiful setting. I was 100% pleased with the creative design, the service both before and after, and with the peace of mind they were able to give me. I endorse them without hesitation, and will use them again!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dottie and Bali did a wonderful job for our wedding this past January. They took our original over budget ideas and made identical arrangements for one eighth of the cost. They are very kind and professional.

• Wedding: 01/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Totally blew us away with their arrangements and bouquets. My wife still talks about how perfect the bouquets were on our wedding day. Beverly and Dottie perfectly executed exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
Sandon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You did Sandon's wedding and showed remarkable patience and flexibility. The bouquets were simply gorgeous and had the kids wishing you had done it all! Roy and I were thrilled with the rehearsal dinner arrangements...they were stunning!

• Wedding: 10/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved their creativity, and ability to take my ideas and make them even better! The quality of craftsmanship in their creations is obvious with every flower placed with careful thought and consideration.They truly went above and beyond for my day. I would recommend them to every bride.

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
marie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

these ladies were not only very talented but also delightful to work with-easy, flexible, excellent suggestions but able to hear and create the mood desired by both bride and parents. Their attention to details went far to alleviate the stress of organizing a large venue. They did the flowers for the rehersal supper, bridal party, church and reception without a hitch. With no hesitation, Carolina floral has my recommendation for a job more than well done

• Wedding: 09/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative, easy to work with, professional, and flexible.
Carolina Floral Creations is an excellent choice for wedding flowers and decorations. I could not have been happier with their services. Out of all the people that we employed for our wedding (music, the dresses, the tuxes, the reception hall coordinators, etc.) they were the one aspect of our wedding that needed the least amount of direction. We only needed one consultation, in which I provided a few photos and vague ideas of what I desired for my big day. They ran with it and made it beautiful! Better than I had imagined. Planning a wedding can be stressful. It’s nice to have a florist that you can depend on. They’re very creative and have many modern and/or traditional ideas for making your wedding uniquely yours.

• Wedding: 05/12/2001
843-873-7945
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards