Carolina Floral Creations

Value
Flexibility
PL
12/20/2014

Beth and Bali were fantastic. They provided excellent service and gave my daughter, the bride, exactly the vision she had imagined! Our venue looked stunning!

Harriett
07/26/2014

Their flowers made our special day even more wonderful

Carolina Floral Creations responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Harriett for taking time to do the review - we really appreciate it! Bali and Beth

Private User
Recently Married

Bali and Beth were wonderful to work with. They helped me pick out the the flowers and decorations that were exactly what I had in mind. Our bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!

Carolina Floral Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review - we truly appreciate it! Bali and Beth

Julie
06/28/2014

I cannot tell you how long I searched for a florist for my wedding! I found the extremes...very expensive or very inexpensive...but nothing in between. About 3 months before my wedding I searched online one last time...in the Charleston Area Wedding Guide and I found Carolina Floral Creations in Summerville. Not only did the have beautiful photos of flowers they had provided for other's weddings, they offered on their website a pricing list and ideas of all the flower needs for a wedding...it was the best website with the most information! That is initially why I selected Carolina Floral Creations for the flowers at my wedding.

Bali Cuthbert and Beth Sabine were extremely professional and truly helped me with my selections...and made my wedding and reception beautiful! I never imagined how wonderful the ceremony site and the clubhouse could look! The flowers were breathtaking!

I cannot thank Bali and Beth for everything...it would not have been the same had I chosen any other
florist!

Meghan
10/19/2013

I loved working with Carolina Floral Creations! The prices were very reasonable and they were very easy to work with. I had a few ideas in mind for my wedding and they were very creative compiling my ideas into the final result. I was very pleased with my boquets and decor for my wedding reception.

Thanks Meghan!

Services Used: Flowers

The ladies of Carolina Floral Creations were wonderful to work with. We met with them a few months before the wedding to discuss what we were looking for. We knew when we met with them that they were the right florist for us. They listened carefully to what we wanted and delivered exactly what we wanted. They were very responsive when we needed to make a few changes.

Elizabeth
06/29/2013

Carolina Floral Creations creates floral arrangements that are incredibly unique and beautiful. The artisitc presentations were so unusual that the guests were constantly asking for the name of the company that provided the flowers and decorations. Using Carolina Floral Creations will give you an event that will be a one-of-a-kind occasion with original and inspired floral designs.

Carolina Floral Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this wonderful review!
Bali and Beth

Services Used: Flowers

The ladies at Carolina Floral Creations really helped to make my wedding day special! I don't know much about flowers so I basically showed them a photo of a bouquet and asked them to replicate it. Not only did they PERFECTLY replicate my bridesmaids' bouquet's and mine, they also took the time to explain to me how they planned to do it with the different flowers that would be in season at that time. They also were very flexible with how I wanted my tables decorated and had great ideas to add as well. These ladies were very sweet, professional, and welcomed us into their own home for planning my big day. I really appreciate their hard work!

Carolina Floral Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to give us such as wonderful review. We loved working with you! Bali

Private User
1+ year ago

We were very satisfied with the quality of service and product. The floral arrangements were beautiful and the ladies at Carolina Floral Creations were so helpful to us.

Carolina Floral Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful review!
Bali and Beth

Services Used: Flowers

Carolina Floral Creations provided everything we asked for--and more. From our first meeting to the day of my daughter's wedding, this florist was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely excited about our plans. The end result of our consultations was the most lovely, fresh and elegant floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding and reception. Everyone commented on the beautiful flowers! Truly, a job well done! Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

BEAUTIFUL flowers for a VERY good price! Beverly is easy to work with and has creative ideas.

Services Used: Flowers

GORGEOUS flowers and wonderful people to work with! They were extremely helpful and accomodating. I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Carolina Floral Creations were amazing to work with and their arrangements were beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were the least stressful part of our wedding process. These ladies were a pleasure to work with - they are very knowledgeable, very helpful, and were able to take our thoughts and wishes and transform them into a beautiful setting. I was 100% pleased with the creative design, the service both before and after, and with the peace of mind they were able to give me. I endorse them without hesitation, and will use them again!

Services Used: Flowers

Dottie and Bali did a wonderful job for our wedding this past January. They took our original over budget ideas and made identical arrangements for one eighth of the cost. They are very kind and professional.

Sandon
11/07/2009

Totally blew us away with their arrangements and bouquets. My wife still talks about how perfect the bouquets were on our wedding day. Beverly and Dottie perfectly executed exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!