Carmen Fashions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I think Carmen Fashion is one of those hidden gems. I was initially underwhelmed by the selection and the accommodations of the building. However, Tatiana really pulled some beautiful dresses especially from Allure Bridal dresses. I put a hold on a dress that my family and bridal party loved. I just wasn’t ready to commit, therefore, I will likely go back and try the dress on again. Tatiana was wonderfully kind, fresh, positive and most of all has a great eye for what looks good on a bride. I also want to say that their service is super accommodating. I was thinking of putting a cap sleeve on a dress I tried on. The seamstress immediately came up and put together a sample on the spot. It was simply amazing. I highly recommend brides to go and they will be pleasantly surprised.

1 Review
[Private]

I shopped around other stores and the service had no comparison to the ladies at Carmen's Fashion. Their professionalism, helpfulness, and care tops all bridal stores. I am so happy that I said yes to the dress with Carmen's Fashion. They are the best! Thanks!

Recently Married

Wedding dress shopping is difficult when you have no idea what you kind of dress you're looking for and that was exactly my problem. I tried on a bunch of dressed at many other bridal shops and nothing really caught my eye. The minute I stepped into Carmen's I was absolutely blown away by the selection they carried and the service I got. MaryJo knows her dresses. I had no idea what I was looking for and she picked out some dresses for me and was extremely patient. After a few dresses I was still very indecisive but she pulled one more dress that had just come in. An Allure couture dress. And that was it! The perfect dress! I tried it on and instantly fell in love. She paired it with the perfect tiara and veil and a flower clip for the reception. The seamstress was awesome. She does flawless work. Everyone here was so friendly and helpful. Carmen's is definitely the place you want to go for all your dress needs especially a wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love these ladies!!! They are fabulous & hardworking!!!! They made me the bride of my dreams I had the most gorgeous dress and tiara ! I won't ever forget the fittings and the laughs we had at carmens ..they also do free alterations with gown which is huge!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved this place... got my wedding dress almost a year ago today (first place I went, tried about 10 dresses and found my dress!) They were awesome... what I thought I wanted I hated and I don't like to shop so I was very disappointed and nervous.... but they picked out some dresses for me along with my family and I found it!!!! ♡ well they told me to try my dress on and that was it!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress here and also my bridesmaids dresses. I had a certain vision for my dress, and had gone to a few different places but Madelina was the only one willing to help me create the dress that I wanted. She went above and beyond and she had Casablanca take a top of another dress and put it on the bottom to one of their dresses. Madelina understood what my vision was so well that she actuallly picked out the bridesmaid dresses too! All the ladies there made this process so easy. I would recommend them in a heart beat!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I purchased my gown through Carmen's! I went in with a style in mind and Mary Jo found dresses that matched what I envisioned. When I found some I liked, but were our of my price range, she went to the back and found dresses that had been discontinued, in my size and in the style I liked. I found my dream dress for $500 and it fit wonderfully! I went back for my fittings just before the wedding and everything went great. I would absolutely recommend Carmen's when purchasing your wedding gown!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing ladies at Carmen's Fashion!!! They were always so happy to see me which made me feel comfortable with them. Amazing dress selection too!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Thanks to Carmen's fashions, I was that bride that every girl dreams about being! You girls made my dream a reality <3 You girls were super sweet & friendly! Your dresses are flawless and def have every style to fit every shape & size! Thank you again so much for making my day perfect!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses, easy to work with, and alterations included. My wedding dress looked beautiful and fit perfectly! I had a great experience! Thanks again Carmen Fashions!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The people at Carmen's were rockstars!! I had only 2 bridesmaids living in the area and 3 living in Florida and England. The 2 bridesmaids from England had their first fitting on the Tuesday and picked up their dresses ready to go on the Thursday and our wedding was the Friday. Also the Florida bridesmaid had a hem issue but they fixed it and we picked up the dress the day of the wedding no problems. I was very happy and felt comfortable there with all the girls they went above and beyond to make sure all the girls were fitted properly and in a timely fashion considering the limited time frame they were given. They also did my mom's dress and did a great job. I recommend them to anyone!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The girl that helped me out was Monica. She is such a sweet girl. To lay it all out there, my dress did not fit. It wasn't their fault, it was mine. They completely worked with me. They were encouraging, not judging. I was so upset and they were uplifting and made me feel better. I am so glad I picked them to work with. All the girls and even the seamstresses were so wonderful. They really catered to my needs. I ended up getting everything from them. I specially ordered my shoes. They have so many to choose from! I loved the designs of Mary's Bridal, and Carmens has their dresses. I ended up with a beautiful dress that fit thanks to their encouragement. Carmen Fashions have been around for a long time. They have many great designers. My girls ended up with a dress that looked beautiful on all of their different body shapes. When comparing prices, they are kind of all the same, so the attitudes and desire to help of the staff is key when picking a dress attire place. I had a wonderful experience with/at Carmen Fashions and I would definately recommend them to all brides.

Gown Was Beautiful! Service Was Patient & Personal

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I purchased an Allure bridal gown from Carmen's and was really pleased with the service I received. I had called with an interest in this particular gown to see if the shop would be able to order it. After calling I went to the shop in person and the staff had already called to find out the price and how soon they could get the dress shipped. Madelena and the other staff members were warm, friendly and patient - answering questions over email and in person. Adelia, the seamstress of the shop, did a fantastic job altering the gown to fit my proportions and flatter my figure. I would highly recommend this shop to brides, mothers and bridesmaids in search of great designers, high-quality alterations and exceptional service.

Recently Married

If you are looking to buy a wedding dress, BM dresses, and dresses for your moms at a store that delivers personal and friendly service by experienced staff who care about making your wedding day perfect, then I suggest you go to Carmen Fashions. After going to a few other bridal gown retailers with very little success, I decided to make an appointment at Carmen Fashions. I had been a MOH in a wedding in which the bride had gone to Carmen Fashions for her and the girls' gowns several years ago and had a great experience then.so I figured I'd give them a try. I went in with pictures of a few different styles that I liked but also had an open mind. Mary Jo was amazing! She picked out dresses that fit the criteria I gave her and that were within my budget. There was one dress that I absolutely loved, however, it had this beading on the top of the bust that completely ruined the dress for me and it did not have the straps and buttons I wanted. This was not a problem for Carmen Fashions though. Mary Jo told me that she could order the dress without the beading and that they could add the straps and buttons I wanted. She made me feel comfortable and confident that this could be my one of a kind perfect wedding gown. And I'm so glad I trusted her and said yes to the dress! When it came in without the beading, I knew I had picked the right dress and with a few alterations appointments, it was exactly the dress I had envisioned. Not only did my gown come out perfect, the girls dresses were amazing! The alterations were done very well and the dresses couldn't have fit them better. The moms also had a wonderful experience and that is saying a lot especially since my mom isn't one for shopping let alone gown shopping. But the ladies at Carmen Fashions made it so easy and fun shopping for dresses! I can't thank Carmen Fashions enough for all the work they did on my dress, the girls' dresses and the moms' dresses. And I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else but there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown & my bridesmaids dresses from Carmen's. They came recommended to me and I would recommend them to anyone. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have all different sizes in their shop to try on at all different price points. The best selling point for them is that there is no additional charge for alterations! Most other shops can't say that.