Carmen Fashions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I think Carmen Fashion is one of those hidden gems. I was initially underwhelmed by the selection and the accommodations of the building. However, Tatiana really pulled some beautiful dresses especially from Allure Bridal dresses. I put a hold on a dress that my family and bridal party loved. I just wasn’t ready to commit, therefore, I will likely go back and try the dress on again. Tatiana was wonderfully kind, fresh, positive and most of all has a great eye for what looks good on a bride. I also want to say that their service is super accommodating. I was thinking of putting a cap sleeve on a dress I tried on. The seamstress immediately came up and put together a sample on the spot. It was simply amazing. I highly recommend brides to go and they will be pleasantly surprised.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I tried on thirty dresses before going to Carmen's Fashions. As soon as I stepped into the store I knew that I was going to find my dream dress there. The staff were friendly and unbelievably helpful. After about fifteen minutes we found the dress of my dreams and it was at an affordable price. Because of my amazing experience, I even bought all of my bridesmaids dresses there and my mothers dress. All of the alterations were perfect and the staff were very accommodating. I already recommended a friend who also found her wedding dress there. Just a perfect experience.

1 Review
Recently Married

I shopped around other stores and the service had no comparison to the ladies at Carmen's Fashion. Their professionalism, helpfulness, and care tops all bridal stores. I am so happy that I said yes to the dress with Carmen's Fashion. They are the best! Thanks!

Recently Married

Carmen's Fashions is a hidden treasure.
The first time I went shopping for my wedding dress I visited Carmen's without having an appointment, and Mary Jo took care of me and made me feel like a princess. She showed me several gowns and made me try on one I was not very convinced of... I absolutely loved it... in fact, that ended up being my wedding dress!! These women really know what they're doing!
Every single time I went back Mary Jo and Madalena treated me like family. They really take the time to make you feel special, and this is something I didn't find in other bridal shops I went to.
They also helped me find a veil that matched my gown beautifully... and Isabel, the seamstressmade a wonderful job.
I couldn't be more happy with the end result! It was perfect and just as I envisioned it.
On top of all that, all alterations are included in the price!
I highly recommend this hidden gem

1 Review
0.5

Horrible experience.

Brides beware of ordering same size as the sample... you may be getting an old dress, for full cost
The dress was dirty inside and out. I tried to be patient and kind, and they simply was in defense mode. They didn't care about me, or my big day.
Could not do business with dishonest people. Went elsewhere. As they couldn't produce any type of proof that it was in fact a new dress. How they could keep my deposit and not even flinch is beyond me. I work hard for my money and they did nothing to earn it, and just keep it. Please be smart and careful.

Gown Was Beautiful! Service Was Patient & Personal

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
1.7

I went there to pick out my dress in August and the women were wonderful and very helpful. My dress came in the last week of April for my wedding in June. They didn't measure me correctly so my wedding dress was too short when I went for my first fitting the first week of May. After my grandmother suggested adding fabric to the bottom that was similar to the under layer in the back, the seamstress did a good job of adding over an inch of fabric to the bottom to make it work but it was no longer my dream dress and I did not receive an apology which was disappointing. One of my straps also came apart at the seems while I was greeting my guests at the reception, it had to be sewn back together by a cousin during the reception so I could dance.

1+ year ago

Wedding dress shopping is difficult when you have no idea what you kind of dress you're looking for and that was exactly my problem. I tried on a bunch of dressed at many other bridal shops and nothing really caught my eye. The minute I stepped into Carmen's I was absolutely blown away by the selection they carried and the service I got. MaryJo knows her dresses. I had no idea what I was looking for and she picked out some dresses for me and was extremely patient. After a few dresses I was still very indecisive but she pulled one more dress that had just come in. An Allure couture dress. And that was it! The perfect dress! I tried it on and instantly fell in love. She paired it with the perfect tiara and veil and a flower clip for the reception. The seamstress was awesome. She does flawless work. Everyone here was so friendly and helpful. Carmen's is definitely the place you want to go for all your dress needs especially a wedding dress!

1+ year ago

If you are looking to buy a wedding dress, BM dresses, and dresses for your moms at a store that delivers personal and friendly service by experienced staff who care about making your wedding day perfect, then I suggest you go to Carmen Fashions. After going to a few other bridal gown retailers with very little success, I decided to make an appointment at Carmen Fashions. I had been a MOH in a wedding in which the bride had gone to Carmen Fashions for her and the girls' gowns several years ago and had a great experience then.so I figured I'd give them a try. I went in with pictures of a few different styles that I liked but also had an open mind. Mary Jo was amazing! She picked out dresses that fit the criteria I gave her and that were within my budget. There was one dress that I absolutely loved, however, it had this beading on the top of the bust that completely ruined the dress for me and it did not have the straps and buttons I wanted. This was not a problem for Carmen Fashions though. Mary Jo told me that she could order the dress without the beading and that they could add the straps and buttons I wanted. She made me feel comfortable and confident that this could be my one of a kind perfect wedding gown. And I'm so glad I trusted her and said yes to the dress! When it came in without the beading, I knew I had picked the right dress and with a few alterations appointments, it was exactly the dress I had envisioned. Not only did my gown come out perfect, the girls dresses were amazing! The alterations were done very well and the dresses couldn't have fit them better. The moms also had a wonderful experience and that is saying a lot especially since my mom isn't one for shopping let alone gown shopping. But the ladies at Carmen Fashions made it so easy and fun shopping for dresses! I can't thank Carmen Fashions enough for all the work they did on my dress, the girls' dresses and the moms' dresses. And I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else but there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love these ladies!!! They are fabulous & hardworking!!!! They made me the bride of my dreams I had the most gorgeous dress and tiara ! I won't ever forget the fittings and the laughs we had at carmens ..they also do free alterations with gown which is huge!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved this place... got my wedding dress almost a year ago today (first place I went, tried about 10 dresses and found my dress!) They were awesome... what I thought I wanted I hated and I don't like to shop so I was very disappointed and nervous.... but they picked out some dresses for me along with my family and I found it!!!! ♡ well they told me to try my dress on and that was it!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress here and also my bridesmaids dresses. I had a certain vision for my dress, and had gone to a few different places but Madelina was the only one willing to help me create the dress that I wanted. She went above and beyond and she had Casablanca take a top of another dress and put it on the bottom to one of their dresses. Madelina understood what my vision was so well that she actuallly picked out the bridesmaid dresses too! All the ladies there made this process so easy. I would recommend them in a heart beat!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I purchased my gown through Carmen's! I went in with a style in mind and Mary Jo found dresses that matched what I envisioned. When I found some I liked, but were our of my price range, she went to the back and found dresses that had been discontinued, in my size and in the style I liked. I found my dream dress for $500 and it fit wonderfully! I went back for my fittings just before the wedding and everything went great. I would absolutely recommend Carmen's when purchasing your wedding gown!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing ladies at Carmen's Fashion!!! They were always so happy to see me which made me feel comfortable with them. Amazing dress selection too!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Thanks to Carmen's fashions, I was that bride that every girl dreams about being! You girls made my dream a reality <3 You girls were super sweet & friendly! Your dresses are flawless and def have every style to fit every shape & size! Thank you again so much for making my day perfect!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses, easy to work with, and alterations included. My wedding dress looked beautiful and fit perfectly! I had a great experience! Thanks again Carmen Fashions!