Carlo Cards

Carlo Cards

Favorite
Thorofare, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I bought the most beautiful invitations here. I was extremely satisfied with my purchase and recommend everyone to check it out.

Services Used: Invitations

Bought the most amazing invites here. Their service was outstanding and I'm very satisfied with the outcome!

Services Used: Invitations

I LOVE STACY!! She is one of my favorite vendors - professional, easy to work with, and the invitations looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I was looking for invitations that were exceptional and that’s when I came across Stacy’s website on weddingbee.com. Her work looked stunning. I quickly e-mailed her and she quickly responded. We spoke over the phone and set up an appointment to meet right away. Since I live fairly close to her, I decided to travel to her home where she showed me her work and I was really impressed! We were pleased with her style and the one-on-one attention we received. We spent a few hours with her and finally made our decision on which invitations we wanted to go with and quickly signed the contract. A few days later Stacy e-mailed me the invitation layouts. She listened to our requests and she customized the invitations exactly the way we wanted it. She was always available via e-mail and responded promptly. Once the invites were finished, I drove there to pick them up….when I saw the invites I was so speechless. They were just how we wanted them, but so much better. I wanted to let you know that we have received so many compliments on the invitations! "Elegant, classy, and the best invitations ever" have been some of the feedback! We are really impressed with Stacy and her work.

Services Used: Invitations

Stacy is absolutely wonderful! Her personality is great and she works with you to get you what you want. The invitations that she created for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous!