Carlisle Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having Carlisle Videography film your special day is an absolute MUST! When looking for videographers to film our wedding, we stumbled across Drew and Ashley's videos, and we are so happy we did! We loved their work, and immediately chatted with them and hired them for our wedding day. They are tremendously speedy with emails and really listen to what is important to you for your particular video. My dad used to be a videographer in NYC, so I was very picky with who I chose as my videographer (I had to get the absolute best). Drew and Ashley captured my special day more than perfectly. The wedding trailer was posted when my husband and I were on our honeymoon. We could not resist waiting to see it, so we pulled it up immediately. I don't know how they did it, but they were able to sum up our entire day amazingly in a few minutes. We were so impressed with the trailer because of how professional and detailed it was. The interviews they do with the bride and groom tie in so nicely throughout the video. We knew the final product was going to be magical. We got our package in the mail and I was so excited to view it. Since then, we have had 4 viewing parties that we have hosted for various friends and family. Repeatedly I have heard remarks from everyone of how uniquely special our wedding video is, and how one of the best decisions we have made was getting Carlisle Videography for our wedding. The video is beautiful. The songs all tied in perfectly with one another. We were able to see details about our wedding that we missed, and that was one of the most amazing things about it. We saw what our friends and family were doing, what it was like for the other to get ready, how our dancing looked, and so many more things. Drew and Ashley also interviewed family members, and this was so very special. Please look no further than Carlisle Videography! Worth every penny! Professional, amazing video you will be showing your kids someday!

Services Used: Videography

We hired Drew and team for our wedding day + rehearsal dinner coverage. We loved the fact that he delivers not just a highlight video but also a full length (over an hour) feature film in his package. We picked the 10 hour coverage for our wedding day and it was perfect. They coordinated with my wedding coordinator, showed up on time even though my husband was running late and were really flexible with our day of schedule when certain things didn't go as planned. They completely faded into the background but got GREAT footage! Plus, the price was amazing. I searched high and low and know I got the best videographer in Charlotte!!

Services Used: Videography

Carlisle Videography is simply AMAZING. Hands down the best decision I made as Mother of The Groom was to hire them to shoot the rehearsal dinner along with the wedding. The special memories and moments they caught during the rehearsal dinner along with the entire wedding weekend is irreplaceable. Drew was quick to respond to all communication from start to finish and made our experience with Carlisle Videography the best. I have been personally doing weddings for over 15 years and have never worked with a Videographer more professional, competent or that has such high quality of work. The drone shots Drew took over top of the venue are still being talked about by everyone who has viewed the film. A bride would be doing herself an injustice to not hire Carlise Videography. Thanks again to Drew and Ashley for their happy spirits and for an amazing video of the entire wedding weekend!

Recently Married

Drew was great. Our wedding trailer and video are awesome. Drew did such a good job. He got our trailer and video back very quickly. He was great to work with!

Services Used: Videography

This was definitely, by far the best investment we made in our wedding day! Drew and Ashley were absolutely amazing to work with. They were referred to us by our photographer - Love Shutter - because of their professionalism, high quality and ability to interact cohesively with other vendors. I was so impressed with the quality of all the videos Drew had on his website. I was blown away by how the energy of each wedding came alive with the cinematography done by Drew and I was sold! Drew was incredibly professional and responsible from our first contact with him. On wedding day, this husband and wife duo showed up way ahead of schedule and successfully navigated our venue. They were smiles the entire time and so laid back and down to earth. They just fit right in and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. Carlisle Video is an amazing value for the money, especially compared to other videography vendors.We literally received our amazing sneak peak trailer in less than a week of our wedding and our entire editing 2 hour video within 2 weeks. We were blown away by the turn around time. Our video is absolutely amazing. Although we love and appreciate the still photos this video really captures the essence of the day. We love that Drew captured totally organic moments. He did not "stage" anything. He caught laughs, tears, special glances and moments I never even would have recalled in the chaos and excitement of the day. The editing was amazing and the song choice was superb. He successfully and seamless blended footage from many different camera angles. I am so happy that we chose Carlisle Video for our special day. These are amazing memories that will last a life time. Thank you Drew and Ashley!!!

Services Used: Videography

I always thought I wouldn't care about what I considered splurging on a videographer for my wedding day, but hiring Carlisle Videography was one of the best things we could have done. There are so many things you plan for your wedding that you aren't able to notice or fully appreciate on the day because you are so busy. Carlisle captured everything, and we are truly able to relive the day--including moments we didn't get to participate in--any time we watch the video. We are absolutely thrilled that we decided to hire Carlisle. They put together an extremely high-quality full-length video and trailer and delivered them fully edited so quickly, we were still on our honeymoon! They gave us a questionnaire to fill out before the wedding that asked about certain aspects we did or did not want in the video, including our favorite genres of music, and it was all there and beautifully done. Another thing to note is that I barely noticed them on the wedding day; they were not intrusive, very professional, and even used a drone to capture high shots of the venue and surrounding areas. I loved working with this great company.

Services Used: Videography

I will be forever grateful to Drew Carlisle and his wife for the incredible videography job they did for me and my husband. Very early on I booked Carlisle Videography, more than 1 year prior to my wedding date, because I was adamant on 1) booking a great videographer, and 2) booking someone for my date that I though would be popular. Drew responded quickly to any emails and requests, and really made me feel like everything was in secure hands. I barely even noticed they were there the day of. Which was great! Except I did feel kinda bad I never got to chat with them :) The finished product came less than a month after our wedding and everyone watched it immediately. The production quality was grade A professional, just like they are. If you want to capture your day on video with little to no effort, not to mention a reasonable price, then DEFINITELY go with Carlisle Videography!

Services Used: Videography

Drew and Ashley do an absolutely AMAZING job! They are so professional and captured the feel of my wedding perfectly! When I got the link to the wedding trailer, I was blown away! I probably watched the trailer 50 times, and I didn't have to wait very long for the final movie either. The music choices were perfect and matched my husband and myself to a "T"! We got married in Asheville, NC and they traveled there with no problem. I am so happy I found them instead of hiring a videographer around Asheville. You can not get a better quality video for a better price! I would HIGHLY recommend Carlisle Videography for any special occasion!

Recently Married

Ashley and Drew were amazing to work with. He is on top of email, and they captured memories that my family will cherish for a lifetime.

Services Used: Videography

Wow! What a great experience! Drew and Ashley were a breeze to work with. They were recommended to us by our venue, Alexander Homestead, in Charlotte, NC. Drew was quick to respond when we booked with him and had questions, he sent us a thorough questionnaire when we got close to the wedding date so that he would know what moments were most important to us, and on the wedding day they were completely unobtrusive. Quietly, they caught so many moments that we didn't even realize were happening. He got our wedding trailer done in just a few days because he was going out of town and didn't want us to wait, and when we returned from the honeymoon, our full length video had already arrived in the mail! What a treat to see everything so soon! The pricing was excellent in comparison to others vendors we looked at and now that we have seen the full video we feel like we got an even greater value than we realized. It is a relief to get the quality of work and service that you expect from someone. Thank you Drew!

Recently Married

This was by far the best money spent on our wedding day. We are so pleased with our video and can't wait to recommend them to other couples. Thanks!

1 Review
Recently Married

Drew and Ashley did an amazing job of capturing all the highlights of our wedding! They both were so easy to work with and always responded to emails within the same day. I highly recommend their services! We also got our finished video within a month after our wedding. The video is something we will both cherish the rest of our lives and look forward to sharing with our family and "future" family sometime down the road. We've already planned to watch the video every year on our anniversary. Thank you!

Services Used: Videography

Carlisle videography was one of my favorite vendors by far for our wedding. Drew was so easy to work with through the planning process and the team was great the day of! I got my trailer for the movie back while I was still in the honeymoon! I loved their editing techniques and overall style and I am so happy with the final result. So glad they were a part of our big day!

Services Used: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Carlisle – Drew and his wife. They are the perfect team – they offered us so much support prior and on the day of our wedding. They were by our side helping us along on the day and I found myself looking to them for support and could not believe the comfort we felt during such private moments sharing this with them. If only they could have been my wedding planner, I know I would have enjoyed the wedding planning process much more. They were so professional, attentive, and honest in every way – they listened to our needs and you only needed to tell them something once and they provided exactly what we wanted the first time. We received our wedding videos and trailers so quickly after our wedding it was amazing. We loved the video coverage they took, the editing, songs, and how it all came together that we watched them over and over again. My other favorite thing is that we loved, loved the different trailers of the wedding videos – they all offered something different and unique with different songs and feeling that we felt like movie stars in our own movie of a day that flies by so quickly. This has continued to be a great way to share this day with our family and friends and those who couldn’t attend. Our family and friends continue to watch our video still 6 months later and tell us that even their kids and husbands enjoy it too. I don’t’ know many brides that can say that their wedding video is watched over and over again by so many.

Services Used: Videography

Carlisle Videography was our favorite vendor and most memorable piece from our day that we will have for years to come. Drew and Ashley caught every special moment and moments we had no idea even happened from our day that went by so fast! Watching our wedding video brings back the excitement and surreal feelings that we experienced on our wedding day. As a bride, I did not get to see many things before I walked down the aisle, and watching these moments were incredibly important to me! The week we got back from our honeymoon they had our video in the mail. It felt like Christmas was here when it arrived! The quality of our video truly exemplifies what Carlisle Videography is all about. We appreciate their professionalism and they were a pleasure to work with!

Recently Married

Drew and Ashely are truly the best! Our wedding video is a dream come true. They are so easy and fun to work with. They filmed two of my best friend's weddings and after seeing their videos, I knew I had to use them. I asked Drew if it was possible for him to come to Virginia for my wedding and he easily made it work. I can't sing their praises enough. Our wedding video is something we will truly cherish forever. If you are looking for an incredible videographer who is fun and easy to work with and produces an amazing professional product, look no further!