Carlisle Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I will be forever grateful to Drew Carlisle and his wife for the incredible videography job they did for me and my husband. Very early on I booked Carlisle Videography, more than 1 year prior to my wedding date, because I was adamant on 1) booking a great videographer, and 2) booking someone for my date that I though would be popular. Drew responded quickly to any emails and requests, and really made me feel like everything was in secure hands. I barely even noticed they were there the day of. Which was great! Except I did feel kinda bad I never got to chat with them :) The finished product came less than a month after our wedding and everyone watched it immediately. The production quality was grade A professional, just like they are. If you want to capture your day on video with little to no effort, not to mention a reasonable price, then DEFINITELY go with Carlisle Videography!

Services Used: Videography

Drew and Ashley do an absolutely AMAZING job! They are so professional and captured the feel of my wedding perfectly! When I got the link to the wedding trailer, I was blown away! I probably watched the trailer 50 times, and I didn't have to wait very long for the final movie either. The music choices were perfect and matched my husband and myself to a "T"! We got married in Asheville, NC and they traveled there with no problem. I am so happy I found them instead of hiring a videographer around Asheville. You can not get a better quality video for a better price! I would HIGHLY recommend Carlisle Videography for any special occasion!

Recently Married

Ashley and Drew were amazing to work with. He is on top of email, and they captured memories that my family will cherish for a lifetime.

Services Used: Videography

Wow! What a great experience! Drew and Ashley were a breeze to work with. They were recommended to us by our venue, Alexander Homestead, in Charlotte, NC. Drew was quick to respond when we booked with him and had questions, he sent us a thorough questionnaire when we got close to the wedding date so that he would know what moments were most important to us, and on the wedding day they were completely unobtrusive. Quietly, they caught so many moments that we didn't even realize were happening. He got our wedding trailer done in just a few days because he was going out of town and didn't want us to wait, and when we returned from the honeymoon, our full length video had already arrived in the mail! What a treat to see everything so soon! The pricing was excellent in comparison to others vendors we looked at and now that we have seen the full video we feel like we got an even greater value than we realized. It is a relief to get the quality of work and service that you expect from someone. Thank you Drew!

Recently Married

This was by far the best money spent on our wedding day. We are so pleased with our video and can't wait to recommend them to other couples. Thanks!

1 Review
Recently Married

Drew and Ashley did an amazing job of capturing all the highlights of our wedding! They both were so easy to work with and always responded to emails within the same day. I highly recommend their services! We also got our finished video within a month after our wedding. The video is something we will both cherish the rest of our lives and look forward to sharing with our family and "future" family sometime down the road. We've already planned to watch the video every year on our anniversary. Thank you!

Services Used: Videography

Carlisle videography was one of my favorite vendors by far for our wedding. Drew was so easy to work with through the planning process and the team was great the day of! I got my trailer for the movie back while I was still in the honeymoon! I loved their editing techniques and overall style and I am so happy with the final result. So glad they were a part of our big day!

Services Used: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Carlisle – Drew and his wife. They are the perfect team – they offered us so much support prior and on the day of our wedding. They were by our side helping us along on the day and I found myself looking to them for support and could not believe the comfort we felt during such private moments sharing this with them. If only they could have been my wedding planner, I know I would have enjoyed the wedding planning process much more. They were so professional, attentive, and honest in every way – they listened to our needs and you only needed to tell them something once and they provided exactly what we wanted the first time. We received our wedding videos and trailers so quickly after our wedding it was amazing. We loved the video coverage they took, the editing, songs, and how it all came together that we watched them over and over again. My other favorite thing is that we loved, loved the different trailers of the wedding videos – they all offered something different and unique with different songs and feeling that we felt like movie stars in our own movie of a day that flies by so quickly. This has continued to be a great way to share this day with our family and friends and those who couldn’t attend. Our family and friends continue to watch our video still 6 months later and tell us that even their kids and husbands enjoy it too. I don’t’ know many brides that can say that their wedding video is watched over and over again by so many.

Services Used: Videography

Carlisle Videography was our favorite vendor and most memorable piece from our day that we will have for years to come. Drew and Ashley caught every special moment and moments we had no idea even happened from our day that went by so fast! Watching our wedding video brings back the excitement and surreal feelings that we experienced on our wedding day. As a bride, I did not get to see many things before I walked down the aisle, and watching these moments were incredibly important to me! The week we got back from our honeymoon they had our video in the mail. It felt like Christmas was here when it arrived! The quality of our video truly exemplifies what Carlisle Videography is all about. We appreciate their professionalism and they were a pleasure to work with!

Recently Married

Drew and Ashely are truly the best! Our wedding video is a dream come true. They are so easy and fun to work with. They filmed two of my best friend's weddings and after seeing their videos, I knew I had to use them. I asked Drew if it was possible for him to come to Virginia for my wedding and he easily made it work. I can't sing their praises enough. Our wedding video is something we will truly cherish forever. If you are looking for an incredible videographer who is fun and easy to work with and produces an amazing professional product, look no further!

Services Used: Videography

We were so lucky to meet Carlisle Videography (Ashley and Drew) at the Bridal Showcase in early 2014. I shopped several vendors, but this company had the best value and also the talent! Capturing our wedding memories through motion and sound was so special and will be something we can revisit with each anniversary. We had the first preview with our parents (both sets) last weekend and were thrilled with the quality. The DVD case that it came in was so unique; the trailer was great too and was a special memory we could share easily with our friends through social media. Again this company was the right price point, they were easy to work with through the contract and detailing times, and they were easy to be around on the wedding day. Also, although not guaranteed, Drew surprised us with a very quick turnaround on editing our videos. https://vimeo.com/106128145

Recently Married

Absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Drew Carlisle. He was so professional and responsive. I never had an issue working with him. Then, we received our wedding video trailer just a couple days after our wedding. And it was AMAZING! We posted the video online, and everyone loved it. I do not know how he managed to be nearly invisible during the wedding so that photographers and guests could see, but capture such amazing footage. All our special moments and every little detail was captured. Its been a little over two weeks since our wedding and we have watched our trailer about a dozen times. He uses all the songs that mean something to us, and captures such special moments. We also received our full wedding video within a week of our wedding. It is just as amazing. He captured everything just beautifully! He even takes aerial footage of the venue, which is amazing. We absolutely love Carlisle, and recommend him to everyone. Well worth the money!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Congratulations to whom ever may be reading this on your engagement! It's a wonderful time, so make sure to enjoy it! If you are considering Carlisle Videography, consider no more and make the decision to hire them. Our wedding video is absolutely perfect in every way. Drew and his wife were professional, prompt, super low maintenance (which is a great thing for your wedding day, trust me), and produced a video that my husband and I will enjoy for years and years. It is our favorite thing from our wedding! So many people have made comments such as, "this is the best wedding video we have ever seen" to "this looks like a real movie!". I know it may seem like a weird comment, but they were almost invisible the entire wedding day. For my husband and I, that was the mark of true experts. I would highly recommend Carlisle Videography to anyone who is considering a wedding video (which i also highly recommend). Thanks Drew and Ashley for helping us capture our perfect day :)

Services Used: Videography

Drew Carlisle is a PERFECT 10 in all categories. The video he produced for our daughter's rehearsal and wedding/reception is a work of art. He is so creative, yet has an uncanny eye for detail and beauty which is just what we were hoping for ...and so much more. I felt like I missed so much during the reception being in a 100 places at once, but Drew captured it all for us and with exquisite artistry. We relive those special days with our daughter and son-in-law often and the video is better everytime we watch it. I can not recommend Drew highly enough! He is that talented and extremely professional. We are so thankful we had Drew and Ashley capturing this once in a lifetime event for us!

Drew and Ashley,
You did a fabulous job for our son's and his bride's wedding ceremony, wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. Thank you for paying attention to all the details. I know that it takes a lot of work to focus on all the parts of the wedding day. We appreciate your commitment to quality and the use of excellent equipment. You and Ashley are a 5 star videographer in our eyes. Thanks again for all the work that you and Ashley did.
Tom & May Hudson

05/31/2014

Carlisle Videography was one of our favorite vendors to work with throughout the planning process. Drew responded to any questions we had within 6-8 hours which is a HUGE relief when wedding planning. Drew and Ashley were so inconspicuous on the day of the wedding,and knew exactly where to place the cameras to capture the desired footage for the ceremony. Most importantly, we LOVED LOVED LOVED the final product, our trailer and full video. They knew exactly how to capture every moment. Drew was super flexible for our music choices and the video definitely fit us as a couple. Our family can't stop raving about it. I am so happy we chose such a professional and flexible videographer to capture our wedding day!