Carlisle Videography

Carlisle Videography

Cinematic Wedding Movies

Charlotte, NC 28201 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! What a great experience! Drew and Ashley were a breeze to work with. They were recommended to us by our venue, Alexander Homestead, in Charlotte, NC. Drew was quick to respond when we booked with him and had questions, he sent us a thorough questionnaire when we got close to the wedding date so that he would know what moments were most important to us, and on the wedding day they were completely unobtrusive. Quietly, they caught so many moments that we didn't even realize were happening. He got our wedding trailer done in just a few days because he was going out of town and didn't want us to wait, and when we returned from the honeymoon, our full length video had already arrived in the mail! What a treat to see everything so soon! The pricing was excellent in comparison to others vendors we looked at and now that we have seen the full video we feel like we got an even greater value than we realized. It is a relief to get the quality of work and service that you expect from someone. Thank you Drew!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was by far the best money spent on our wedding day. We are so pleased with our video and can't wait to recommend them to other couples. Thanks!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Drew and Ashley did an amazing job of capturing all the highlights of our wedding! They both were so easy to work with and always responded to emails within the same day. I highly recommend their services! We also got our finished video within a month after our wedding. The video is something we will both cherish the rest of our lives and look forward to sharing with our family and "future" family sometime down the road. We've already planned to watch the video every year on our anniversary. Thank you!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlisle videography was one of my favorite vendors by far for our wedding. Drew was so easy to work with through the planning process and the team was great the day of! I got my trailer for the movie back while I was still in the honeymoon! I loved their editing techniques and overall style and I am so happy with the final result. So glad they were a part of our big day!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlisle Videography was our favorite vendor and most memorable piece from our day that we will have for years to come. Drew and Ashley caught every special moment and moments we had no idea even happened from our day that went by so fast! Watching our wedding video brings back the excitement and surreal feelings that we experienced on our wedding day. As a bride, I did not get to see many things before I walked down the aisle, and watching these moments were incredibly important to me! The week we got back from our honeymoon they had our video in the mail. It felt like Christmas was here when it arrived! The quality of our video truly exemplifies what Carlisle Videography is all about. We appreciate their professionalism and they were a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so lucky to meet Carlisle Videography (Ashley and Drew) at the Bridal Showcase in early 2014. I shopped several vendors, but this company had the best value and also the talent! Capturing our wedding memories through motion and sound was so special and will be something we can revisit with each anniversary. We had the first preview with our parents (both sets) last weekend and were thrilled with the quality. The DVD case that it came in was so unique; the trailer was great too and was a special memory we could share easily with our friends through social media. Again this company was the right price point, they were easy to work with through the contract and detailing times, and they were easy to be around on the wedding day. Also, although not guaranteed, Drew surprised us with a very quick turnaround on editing our videos. https://vimeo.com/106128145

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Drew Carlisle. He was so professional and responsive. I never had an issue working with him. Then, we received our wedding video trailer just a couple days after our wedding. And it was AMAZING! We posted the video online, and everyone loved it. I do not know how he managed to be nearly invisible during the wedding so that photographers and guests could see, but capture such amazing footage. All our special moments and every little detail was captured. Its been a little over two weeks since our wedding and we have watched our trailer about a dozen times. He uses all the songs that mean something to us, and captures such special moments. We also received our full wedding video within a week of our wedding. It is just as amazing. He captured everything just beautifully! He even takes aerial footage of the venue, which is amazing. We absolutely love Carlisle, and recommend him to everyone. Well worth the money!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Drew Carlisle is a PERFECT 10 in all categories. The video he produced for our daughter's rehearsal and wedding/reception is a work of art. He is so creative, yet has an uncanny eye for detail and beauty which is just what we were hoping for ...and so much more. I felt like I missed so much during the reception being in a 100 places at once, but Drew captured it all for us and with exquisite artistry. We relive those special days with our daughter and son-in-law often and the video is better everytime we watch it. I can not recommend Drew highly enough! He is that talented and extremely professional. We are so thankful we had Drew and Ashley capturing this once in a lifetime event for us!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlisle Videography was one of our favorite vendors to work with throughout the planning process. Drew responded to any questions we had within 6-8 hours which is a HUGE relief when wedding planning. Drew and Ashley were so inconspicuous on the day of the wedding,and knew exactly where to place the cameras to capture the desired footage for the ceremony. Most importantly, we LOVED LOVED LOVED the final product, our trailer and full video. They knew exactly how to capture every moment. Drew was super flexible for our music choices and the video definitely fit us as a couple. Our family can't stop raving about it. I am so happy we chose such a professional and flexible videographer to capture our wedding day!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlisle Videography had done our niece's wedding 2 years ago, and did a fabulous job. So when it came time for our oldest daughter's wedding she knew she wanted Drew & Ashley to video her wedding. They are wonderful to work with, very professional & calm...keeping a low profile at the ceremony & reception, yet capturing every single moment! Their finished product is beyond compare. We can't stop watching the trailer & the completed DVD!! When wedding time rolls around for our youngest daughter we will definitely call Carlisle Videography again!!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have so many great things to say about Drew and Ashley! They showed up the day of the wedding never having met us and were so energetic and ready to get started. Then towards the end of the reception, even though it was nearing the end of their coverage, they cared enough about us as clients to stay until the very last minute to capture our sparkler exit on video! Even more impressive, the turnaround time and quality is fantastic! The week after the wedding they had a highlight video posted online for all our friends and family to see which we LOVED because we had a very small destination wedding and many of our friends couldn't make it. Then when we arrived back home the full DVD with our wedding video was in our mail ready to watch.

Moral of the story-- I would recommend Carlisle Videography 110%! They listened to our ideas about what we were looking for in the video, were flexible working with the photographer and our timeline the day of the wedding, and created videos we will treasure forever! I've watched our wedding trailer probably 12 times and I just got married a week ago :) Your wedding day is such a whirlwind and trust me when I say having a videographer who can capture those memories is invaluable!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I love our wedding video! Drew sent us a 5 minute wedding video within less than 1 week, which is amazing, and got us the final video like 1 week after that. And both of them are fantastic! He did a great job putting it all together, and both of us will cherish having a video to watch of our wedding. I would recommend Drew wholeheartedly.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew and his wife did such a great job on our wedding video! The actual DVD was completed very quickly after the wedding. They did a great job of capturing the special moments in the wedding, but remained completely unobtrusive during our event.

We absolutely loved the trailer they provided of our wedding day. It is a great way to share a little bit of the video with our family and friends. They asked us to fill out a brief survey to get a feel of who we are and what we like. I think that the video/music in the video were very representative of us.

They also set a time to interview the bride and groom individually before the wedding. This was a great way to incorporate how each of us felt about the other into the video. Everyone loved our trailer (it made everyone cry)!! They just do such a great job of capturing the emotions of the day.

I would definitely recommend this husband and wife duo to capture any of my friends' weddings. We were actually recommended Carlisle videography through a friend! A+ job Carlisle Videography!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew and his wife Ashley have given us an invaluable gift: an amazing, creative and beautiful wedding video that will preserve our wedding for a lifetime! When we received the DVD (complete with a custom cover that looks like a real movie!), we watched with a mixture of joy and sentimental tears.

It's not only the deliverable that makes me wholeheartedly glad we chose them. Together, this husband-and-wife team had their act together. Before the wedding, they sent me a questionnaire with lots of questions I hadn't thought about, and we had a few phone calls, so they had a strong grasp on what we were hoping for. They showed up early for our events. Despite the crazy-wonderful chaos of the day, Drew and Ashley were always present where they needed to be - I don't know how they got video from so many angles! It was like they were everywhere! They were comforting, encouraging and flexible when the inevitable unexpected things happened on the wedding day.

I am so thankful for them and glad we chose them! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding video that will last forever, plus the peace of mind that comes from professional, warm, thoughtful service.

Plus, they went ABOVE AND BEYOND. They created an adorable trailer of highlights just 2-3 days after the wedding that they put on vimeo. My mother-in-law has played it multiple times per day, haha! It's absolutely wonderful and highly creative. It was a neat idea, and I can't believe how quickly they produced it!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband Robert and I live in Orange County, CA. I first met Carlisle Videography when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding in Rock Hill, SC. Last year, we had the crazy idea of planning a surprise wedding for close family and friends in Charlotte, NC... after a very short, 1 month engagement. I knew that in order to pull off such a surprise, we NEEDED Carlisle Videography to create a quick, celebratory, and detailed video to show at our Engagement party (aka Wedding Reveal).

Drew was a dream vendor to work with and answered my many emails/calls promptly and efficiently, especially with us living in different time zones. I appreciated his enthusiasm to accept our challenge of a quick turn around. I also loved his great questions to make our video more personal. It helped that we had so much in common already. I'm sure we'll be lifetime friends.

All of our guests that were at our wedding in-person or were surprised later definitely agree that the Carlisle Videography portfolio is impressive. However, we're biased that our Chelbert wedding videos are the best!

See for yourself:
Chelbert Wedding - http://vimeo.com/80838552
Surprise Dance - http://vimeo.com/82422658

- Chelsea (Belardo) Galusky -

• Wedding: 11/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They recorded everything so unobtrusively, we hardly knew they were there. The finished product is excellent.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
704-412-1946
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards