Carla Caruso

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my fiance and I started looking at rings it was totally overwhelming, but I kept coming back to Carla Caruso's lovely organic designs. My fiance bought my engagement band designed by Carla Caruso from Lori McLean's boutique in NYC. She was able to resize it and get it to him before he traveled to propose. We also ordered our wedding bands from Carla and she quickly sent the ring my fiance wanted to the shop in NY and was able to resize my wedding band in a few short weeks. We just got married last weekend and we both love our rings so much. Thanks Carla!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered the tapered ring in white gold for my wedding ring. Carla was extremely responsive and helpful when I emailed her with questions and when I told her I needed the ring within two weeks she created it and mailed it within a day. I love the ring. It is beautiful and exactly what I wanted in a ring. She was sure to warn me against white gold because I will have to replate it every few years (which I expect any respectable jeweler would do) but I wanted it to match my white gold engagement ring.

• Wedding: 06/26/2010